[S1] Ch24: Fiendedge capital #12
282 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You've finally calmed down a bit." I said to the little girl. A few minutes had passed, and she seemed to be getting more quiet and quieter. She is sitting while leaning on the wall, hiding her face behind her legs, hugging them. I'm also sitting down beside her with whatever position I have right now. She stayed silent. I waited for her to say anything, but she didn't. I stared at her. I then added. "I've been meaning to ask this, what's your name by the way?"

She continued to stay silent for a few more seconds. I waited. She finally replied. "...Ida..." She told me her name with a weak voice I could barely hear. I heard it though, since it's not like I could barely hear it. The volume of her voice just really sounds like I wouldn't be able to hear it if there's atleast a single different sound from a different source. What am I saying. Anyways, I also told my name to her. "Well, I'm Lylia, I guess. Just call me Lylia."

We stayed. The silence continues. She didn't add anything anymore. Seeing so, I looked at up the sky. The sky was still as blue as it is as always. Blue blue blue blue blue, yeah, blue. There are clouds that are while. I frowned. Somehow, I didn't like it. The blue sky kinda doesn't match the atmosphere right now. The blue sky makes everything looks peaceful. I think it kinda would've been better if it's red... Or not. Actually, it being blue is kinda cooler too. I'm liking it now. 

"If Ida has some problems, just tell me so, I'll kinda help if I can." I offered. As expected, she didn't say anything. I then added. "Ahh, I think your mom is dead." 

She raised her head for a bit. She looked at me. She then replied. "No! Don't say that!" She glared at me. She kinda made a cute glare. I found it cute. I think this Ida is trying to be brave, judging by her eyes. However, she cried, she wasn't able to stop it. Wanting to help her ease for a bit, I started to think. I searched for an idea. I remembered the claw guy that I killed earlier. The claw guy's body is literally right in front of us. 

I crouched towards it. I touched it. I hold it. I examined it. The claw guy seems edible enough for me. I then used the knife I have and sliced a hand part. I was kinda worrying if she'll be uncomfortable somehow. I shouldn't really care though, everything is not real anyways. Oh right, I think there really won't any problems since the claw guy's blood is orange. Very kid friendly. Well, Ida already seemed pretty disgusted though, she looked like as if she's about to puke. 

I then grabbed the hand. I then offered it. "Eat this, it will reduce stress." I think this is make her better at least. Some people eat to be more happy after all. "Eating this will reduce the sadness. Eating this will reduce the worryness. Eating this will reduce your pain. Eating this will make you feel better." 

"T-the what?" She asked. 

"This one I'm holding right now. What else do you think I'm feeding you? The floor? The wall? Or just whatever?" I replied. 

"... That?" She asked again.

"Indeed. This. Thus, you now do as I say and eat this before you become an annoying burden to me." I answered. 

"I—I don't want." She strongly refused as she burried her face to her legs again. I was starting to get annoyed. I really felt like forcing this thing in her mouth. Still, I shouldn't. I want to stop myself. Now that I realize, I think I'm kind of the one on the wrong here. Forcing someone to eat is kinda rude. What a pain. If someone does this to me, I will explode. 

"Sorry about that." I apologized. I dropped the hand. I sat back down beside her. The silence came back again. Moments later, she talked. "...Ly..." She wanted to say my name, but she didn't completed it for some reasons.

"Yes?" I responded. I was fine with it. It was obvious who she was calling. 

"I-is that blood?" She asked.

"Blood?" I said. She nodded. I looked hands, both are red. I looked at my clothes, it is red. "Oh, don't worry, this isn't mine." I added. However, she was being quiet again. After that, I decided to stand up. I stood up. I then said. "I'm also sorry about what I said earlier by the way. I'll help you find your mom." 

I waited for her reply. Finally, she spoke. "... I'm scared..."

"You don't need to worry about that. I'm here to protect you. See that claw guy's state right? I'm strong. Also, don't ask me about what's happening, I don't know either. Let's just find a way through things." I replied. I tried to sound as convincingly as possible. 

Seeing that she's still not convinced, I sat down. I hold her hands. I looked at her eyes. She looked at mine too with it being teary. She then replied. "... I don't want to..." I was starting to get pissed hearing that. Though, I'll still control myself. I don't want to end up with the same results again. 

I am getting tired. 

Something has been bothering me. Her hands are so soft. I want to soak Ida with blood. She's beautiful. She's cute. I desired for her. I wanted to eat her. I slowly moved my mouth towards her neck. She moved herself backwards. I was about to bite her. Though, I stopped. I immediately stood up and distanced myself. I don't want to eat her. Why am I eating things anyways? I don't like it, I'm not a glutton. 

"Arghh!" I shouted. My head suddenly hurts. My vision is getting dizzy. I cried. I'm starting to reflect myself. I am getting tired of this dream. I'm seeing too many blood. I'm seeing too many dead people. I like some, but this is too much. This is not what I wished for. I don't want it. I want to wake up. I don't like it here anymore. I don't like having headaches.

I couldn't take it anymore, so I raised the knife. I stabbed myself at the stomach. "W-what are you doing! Stop!!" I heard Ida pleading. I ignored it. I stabbed myself again and again. It was painful, really painful. I dropped to the floor. I fell unconscious. 

17