[S1] Ch26: Fiendedge capital #14
287 6 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The world once again became black for a while. I was closing my eyes. I fell asleep. I woke up. I'm conscious. I opened my eyes. I can see now. The world isn't black anymore. It's now red again. The sky was red. I'm laying down a pool of wine. I'm looking upwards the sky. A very beautiful red sky. Nope, it's ugly. It is very freaking ugly. 

"Hmmm..." I hmmed. I hmmed because I just felt like to. I don't need any reasons to hmm. The knife I used to stab myself is still in my stomach. Even if this is a dream, seeing a knife inserted in my stomach which I stabbed myself is cool. Well, I'm not going to remove it. Removing the knife will just make things worse. Like, there's nothing that will block the blood from spilling out, hehe. Anyways, I then looked to the side. I can hear faint cries. I saw Ida, hiding her face beneath her folded legs again. 

"Hey, don't be sad. I'm alive." I said. She looked around. She seemed confused and terrified. I sighed. I sighed because I found her reaction a bit funny. I slowly stood up. I looked at her. She looked at me. She was shocked seeing me. I sighed again. I then added with my arms folded. "Why do you look like you just saw a ghost?"

"Bu—but—" She stuttered. Without letting her finish, I interupted while scratching my head. "Ah... I stabbed myself as a prank." She just looked more confused to what I said. I continued explaining some whatever I don't know why. "You see, this is a joke. Basically, I'm acting to tease you. So yeah, I'm kidding this whole time. Look, I'm alive and great."

I moved my arms up and down forward by backward side by side just to prove it to her. I don't know why I'm even trying hard to make an excuse, I just felt like to. Well, she still looked confused. However, she cried both really hard and soft just a second after while scratching her eyes.

"... Uhh, I think you should stop crying before those claw dudes come and slice you up in your dreams. I will feel really bad if that happens." I said. She didn't stop. I sighed. I decided to touch her head. I patted her head. I tried to comfort her with how father pats me. She raised her head. She looked at me. Though, my hands are coated with blood. Some blood got to her face. I painted her smooth face with blood. Added with her painful tears. It's beautiful. It's an art. I can't help but admire it. I loved it. 

"Be quiet, got it? I'm going to help you find your mama." I said. I hold her hand. I dragged her. We then headed out the alley. We're now on the streets. The streets are still the same. Eerily quiet. I don't really know what to do or where to go right now. I'll just do whatever and go around. I looked at Ida, she's scared, I can tell. 

"Ida, close your eyes." I said.

"... Why?" She asked. 

"Well, it's scary right? So just close your damn eyes." I replied. She did what I said. She closed her eyes. How obedient. Minutes later, the sky was starting to get dark and darker. There's still a bit light, but it's still kinda dark. Now that I think about it, I described the sky as red, right? Well, I was wrong. It's actually orange. So I guess it was sunset earlier. Anyways, seeing so, I headed to the most nearby house while dragging Ida. It's a normal looking house. 

Well, I'm deciding to stay here for the night. If ever there's someone or some weird thing inside, then whatever. I'll kill it if it's a bother. This is my nightmare, this is still my dream so I'm the rule. It's not like I have a better idea anyways. I don't want to sleep on the streets. 

"Hmm." I hmmed. I was about to open the door. I hmmed because I noticed something. There was a shadow beside us. A shadow owned neither by Ida and me. I looked around. I saw something large. A moving metallic full armour with a sword behind its back, covered with red stains. It stared at us—No, rather, it was just staring at me, and me only. 

So, for mc and Ida—Yuri or besties?
  • Yuri Votes: 21 50.0%
  • Besties Votes: 21 50.0%
Total voters: 42
13