[S1] Ch27: Fiendedge capital #15
246 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh, it's Aljur." I said. When I looked behind, I saw an armour. A strong looking armour. It was non other than Aljur the father's golem. Aljur the body guard. Aljur the quiet. Aljur the one who's literally not talking. Aljur the great great Aljur golem golem I don't know. It's really a good thing it is this guy. 

Ida, hearing me, opened her eyes. As she did so, her eyes opened even more. Her eyes are wide. She was shocked. I can feel her making a silent scream. A scream that didn't came out from her mouth. A scream that she kept into her. She was shocked. On the other hand, Aljur is still the same. 

"Well... This is Aljur. He's a golem." I introduced him. 

"Huh—eh?" She said. 

"This guy is basically a golem. A moving thing without a life but has a conscious. He's a friend." I said. She continued staring at it. Aljur stared too. They stared each other. Since it seemed like Ida is starting to understand, I didn't bother to elaborate further. I don't care. I then tried to open the door of the said house. However, I couldn't. I really want to curse the owner for locking the door. Thankfully, Aljur helped me open the door. He just forcefully twisted the doornub. I can here the doornub make a tick sound. It seemed like Aljur broke it. 

Seeing the door now open, I then said. "Hey, you get in first." 

"What?" She asked. 

"You get in this door." I replied. 

"... Me?" She asked again.

"Yes, you." I replied.

"There?" She asked again, pointing towards inside.

"That's right." I answered. 

"... Why?" She said. She looked at the inside of the house, it was very dark. Like, really dark. There was no light. Seeing so, I made an alternate light. I chanted a spell. The spell was bla bla bla. I was successful without effort. Instead of making a fire ball that's shooting fire in the shape of ball, I made a fire that's on my hands. A fire that's not shooting. It's like, my hands is the stick. So, yeah, my hand is a literal hand torch. You know? Torch, but I'm using my hand as the stick. 

Anyways, Ida seemed to be amazed. Of course she would. I then looked at Aljur. He's a mess right now. He's really dirty. 

"You don't expect to go inside like that, right?" I asked Aljur. It just stared at me. I could his glare. I didn't care though. Aljur then pointed his finger to me. I looked at myself. We're just both a mess. I'm a mess. He's a mess. Seems like we're the same. I decided not to elaborate any further. As I was about to turn around, the mess Aljur had a second ago started disappearing into thin air. I can't explain how, it just really became goner. He's as clean as new now. How convenient. 

Ignoring it, we finally trespassed through. With me dragging Ida using my other hand, and Aljur following us. Ida was hesitant at first, but she had no choice. We go around. The house is fine. I think it's in the same level as the inn we were staying in terms of quality. The house is enough. The house is too clean. I made Ida sit on a sofa. Aljur was just standing still. I lighted the magical stones that lights houses the same as ours using my mana one by one. There's now enough light. As I was doing so, I saw an envelope on the dining table. Actually, I already saw it earlier, I just didn't bother it. Though, as I look at it more, an envelope being there kind of seemed to be out of place. Curiously, I took it. I opened it. There was a letter. 

"... Sorry for locking... the door?" I read the letter outloud. The handwriting is very elegant looking. I'll admit, it's more beautiful than father's. I could never dream a handwriting this beautiful. I stared at it for a few seconds. However, I decided to burn it. I burned it. I don't know why. Though, I already burned it. So, it's ashes now. 

Speaking of father, I wonder if he still exists? 

After awhile, I decided to clean myself. I'm now in the bathroom. I forced Ida to come with me. We both don't have clothes now. There's no bathtub, but there's a wooden bucket and it's enough. There's also another magical stone that produces water, and another magical stone that is a soap. It's fine to use it since it's stone. Just pour mana, and you have bubbly soap. 

"... Umm." Ida ummed. 

"What?" I replied.

"Are you alright?" She asked. She's looking at the knife that's still intact in my stomach. It's not bleeing anymore, nor it hurts. Kinda stings and itchy, but I still don't want to remove it. 

"Don't worry about it. I don't seem to be in pain, do I?" I replied. 

"But..." She said. 

"Do you want to have one too? We'll match." I asked. She stayed silent. A second later, she somehow felt different this time. It was sudden. She's staring at me with lifeless eyes. I don't know what's her deal right now, but she really felt different. She didn't look like the scaredy Ida. She's now a bit scary herself. 

I didn't care. I'm going to start washing ourselves. I am watering water the bucket. I soap. I water. I soap. I put water. I put mana. I soap. 

"I can do it myself..." She said. 

"Nope." I replied. 

After that, we finished. After that After that After that After that After that After that After that After that After after That After that.

"I don't have clothes." I muttered. 

"Uhh, do you want—" Ida was about to say something. I knew what she wants to say. But before she finished, I interrupted. "No need, I won't wear clothes."

"...what?" She replied.

"I won't wear any clothing." I repeated.

"... You won't?" She asked. I didn't say anything anymore. We go out the bathroom. I'm not wearing clothes. She's wearing what she was wearing earlier. Her clothes is still kinda fine, but I think I'll have to find new ones for the both of us, yeah. 

When we got out, I can smell food. We headed to where the smell was. We arrived to the dining table. There's some food. It's not that much, but it looks elegantly plating. 

"... Ida, did you prepare this?" I asked. 

"... I didn't." She replied. 

I looked at Aljur who's standing on the side. He nodded. Don't tell me it's actually him? I know he's father's, but, yeah, whatever. 

I then sat on a chair. I called Ida. "Hey, what are you waiting for?"

Ida stood still. She's silent. I waited. A second later, she looked like she's going to cry again. Oh no. 

"Oy, I'll really kill you if you cry—" I said. However, she already cried. I got annoyed. I frowned. I stood up. I walked towards her. I raised my hands. I clenched my first. I punched to the faced. She fell on the ground. 

"I told you to not cry, didn't I?" I remarked. She's still crying. She didn't even looked up. I punched her again. Again, and again. As I was about to land another one, something grabbed my hand. It was Aljur's. I looked back. I glared at him. Even if I can't see his eyes, I can also feel his glare. I was intimidated. A few seconds later, I closed my eyes. I blinked. I calmed down. He lets go of me. 

"I'm so—" I was about to apologize. However, as I looked back at Ida, she didn't have a face. The same as those claw guys. She doesn't have a eyes, nose, mouth, everything, nothing. My view became red. She was crying a moment ago, but now, it is eerily silent. I closed my eyes again. When I opened it, it came back to normal. She's just crying. 

"... I'm sorry." I continued what I was about to say. We didn't get to eat anything. I brought her to a room with me. We slept on a bed. We slept together. The night passed by.

14