[S1] Ch28: Fiendedge capital #16
227 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The night passed by. The moon goes to the down. The sun goes to the upwards. Meaning, it's now morning again, yey. Another morning, another mourning. I'm kinda tired, since I just woke up. That's right, the first thing I do every morning is to wake up. My eyes are now opened widely. I sat down. Ida is still sleeping very peacefully. I stroked her hair a bit. I don't know why I did so, I just wanted to. I then put the blanket aside. It was kinda cold because I was sleeping naked, so I needed the blanket. 

After that, I stood up.I walked towards the window. I opened the window. The window is now open. The light shines through me. It was bright. I unconscious closed my eyes. I looked down. I opened my eyes back. I inhaled and exhaled deeply. I can see many things here. The scenery I am seeing right now is wonderful. It is very magnificent. 

While I was staring outside because I was bored, Ida woke up. We exchanged a few words or so. We then fixed the bed. Like, fold things, fold that, and arranging the pillows. Finishing it, we're now standing in front of each other for some reason. I just noticed something. 

"Hmm, did you get smaller?" I asked. We're both standing straight. I'm comparing my size to hers. I didn't really care that much but, she was definitely just about the same height as me yesterday. However, now, she's only about my shoulder level. Like, that is really short. 

"I didn't..." She replied. I stared at her for a longer moment. She's also looking at me. We are both looking each other. Oh well, whatever. I don't think I should really care. Maybe I'm the one who got taller. I guess this just means that this is how growing taller overnight works. 

"How old are you?" I inquired.

"Me?" She threw back an obvious answer.

"Yeah." I replied. 

"Umm, I'm five." She said. 

"I see." I said. I headed to the window again. I observed the outside for a few seconds. I then looked back and added. "Even though we are the same age, if I'm bigger than you, then you should call me big sis."

"What?" She asked.

"Big sis, that's what you call me from now on." I replied. I kind of want to make her my sibling for now. I want to experience what it is have to have a sister. "You don't like it?" 

"... Big sis..." She murmured. She then made a slight nod. "I will try..." 

"Don't just try, do it." I said. "Well, I'll look forward to it. You're cute. Really kinda cute like me." I said. I then closed the window. The room became dark again.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

Little hours later, me, Aljur, and Ida are now walking through the road. You know, the normal road. I just want to go out because I wanted to. It's still the same until today, everything is eerily silent. It's as if it is only us in this whole city. Well, I didn't really have to bother that much about those claw guys since Aljur was just slashing them all in just a single second. I can get to see how this Aljur works. He's just like a human the way he fights, the only difference is that he's a golem. 

"Hold my hands tight." I said to Ida, who's holding my hands with great force.

We go here. We go there. We go left. We go right. We go upwards. We go downwards. We go sidewards. We go everywhere. A few turns after, we're now on yet another road. While we are continuing walking, I saw something familiar when I turned my head to the ledt. It was a shop. A bakery shopped. The shop where father buy creampuffs. To think I will see it here.

"Hey, I'll go there for a bit." I said. Pointing at the shop. The shop's sign and other things display is kind a messy, but the shop is still on a good shape. 

"Where?" Ida asked. 

"That, inside that bakery." I replied.

"... Why?" She asked again.

"Because I want." I answered. Leaving them behind, I headed inside. The door is opened a bit, so going in was easy. As I headed inside, I'm now inside. I see many things. The bakery is like a bakery but ancient style. There's things for cooking, there's oven, and other stuff I don't know. Though, just like the outside, the inside here is kind of messy too. Like, there's a dead person lying down half of his body on the table, while kneeling on the floor. 

"Wake up." I tried to wake up the guy by shaking him. I shaked and shaked him again and again. However, he didn't move. How sad. I've been seeing this kind of thing since yesterday, so it's nothing that new. Well, I really hope he's not the patisserie. If he dead, then no more bread I want. I want this bakery's bread. It's good.  

I looked around. I walked around. I took a taste of every ingredients that are mostly scattered around. I also ate it. I then took a paper bag and packed all the creampuffs that's on a tray. I ate some of course. Nothing much to see anymore, I decided to head back. I am now heading back. I'm finally in front of the entrance. I opened it slowly. I stepped out.

"Guys, want to eat?" I asked. However, I didn't get a response. Instead, I saw them looking at something with their heads rised for about 40 degrees. I turned to where they're staring. I understood why. There's a large monster. It resembles an octopus that is pink. The monster have many many tentacles. 

12