[S1] Ch30: Fiendedge capital #18
212 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that, I first picked up the creampuffs. I am eating it all. I don't care if it's covered with something and is from the floor, I'm still eating it because I like it. Kinda taste different, but it's still edible. I checked Aljur and Ida, they're doing nothing. They're covered with my inside food. Both of them are just staring at me. "Want some?" I asked to the two of them. I know Aljur doesn't need to eat, but I'll just ask him as well since I will kinda feel bad. Well, they literally didn't say anything, so I just ate it too. It's delicious. 

Minutes later, I decided to clean myself. So yeah, we headed to a nearby house. Ida and I took a bath and borrowed some clothes. We finished bathing when we finished. Aljur didn't need to do anything about his cleanliness since he has a convenient cheat. We then searched for clothes. We found clothes. We're in a room that looks like a normal room. The clothes are in a cabinet. Thankfully, it seems like someone of the same gender and age is living here, so there's clothes that's just right for us. 

"What do you think?" I asked Ida, showing the new clothes I'm wearing. The clothes I picked are just normal class clothes. Imagine it yourself but the clothes are commoners version. 

"I-it is good." She replied. The clothes she's wearing right now are also just normal clothes. 

"I see. Then it is all good then." I said. I then added while doing a thumbs up. "By the way, you look good too. Really wow." 

She looked at me to the eye. She seemed to have brightened a bit. I noticed that she smiled a bit. She then replied with a low voice. "... Thank you..."

"You're welcome." I said.

"Ummm..." She seeme to want to say something. I kinda have a hunch why she's having a hard time saying it. 

"Just call me Ly, like how you called me last time." I replied.

"Last time?" She asked, confused. 

"You don't remember?" I returned a question. 

"I-I'm sorry..." She apologized.

"Don't worry, Ly is kinda good, I think. For my ears." I said. 

"...Then Ly..." She said.

"What is it?" I said.

"... What's that?" She asked. She's pointing at the thumbs up I'm doing. Hearing so, it reminded me of something. Not like I really need to bring it up again. 

"You mean this thumbs up?" I replied. 

"Thumbs... Up?" She said.

"Yeah, it's kind of a hand sign that means sure, big approved, or very good." I answered.

"Why don't you just say it properly?" She asked. 

"... Cause... It is because like that, which is because." I replied.

"... I don't understand." She said. 

"Well, it's fine not to understand." I said.

As we finished changing, we're now back walking on the road. We took a different route this time. I just want to walke around because I just want to. Exploring can be fun.

While we are walking, we passed by an alley that caught my attention. I looked down. I saw a person. He's tied with a rope. He really looked familiar. He has blond hair. He's wearing a very familiar clothes. I decided to take a look. I raised up his face. That's when I realized, it's father. I am shocked once again.

"Who's that?" Ida asked. 

"It's papa." I replied. She looked shocked too for some reasons. I then tried waking father up by shaking him while telling him to wake up gently again and again. He didn't wake up. I did it again but not gentle this time. But he still didn't. I then decided to do the thing where you rescue someone by transfering air mouth to mouth while pushing his heart. So yeah, I first put my mouth to father's and started to transfer air. I don't know and I'm not sure if I'm doing this even right, but I don't know what to do, so whatever. 

"D-do you need help?" Ida asked again, concerned. I stopped doing the mouth to mouth air transfer for the moment and looked at her. I then replied. "... I don't know. Maybe later." 

I continued doing it. I put mouth. I pushed his breast. I put mouth. And pushed again. I did it again and again. However, he still hasn't opened his eyes. Seeing so, I decided to give up. I checked if he's still alive by placing my ears on top of his chest, checking if it's still moving. And yeah, there's sound. So he's alive. 

"Aljur, can you carry papa?" I requested the great Aljur. He did as I asked. He walked towards father. He then brought him up to his shoulders. He's carrying him. I'll be just waiting for him to wake up.

13