[S1] Ch37: Castle trip #3
121 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Father continued. My face was all blood. He continued. My face was really all blood. He still continued, bit by bit, as it goes stronger and stronger. My face is covered with red juice. All my eyes can see are in the color of red. I preferred to close my eyes. I couldn't see a thing. I was being made to eat the wall. After a while, it stopped. I was then dropped to the floor. 

"You made this easy. Couldn't have done it without you. Your so helpful, my Lylia. I'm thankful." Father's voice said. I opened my eyes, my vision is still a bit blurry. The first thing I saw was that he's looking down at me. He's smiling. While Ida and Aljur are on the side. 

".... Really?" I asked with a weak voice. My voice is still kinda rough because my thraoting kinda hurts and my throating kinda itchy feeling. Well, few seconds has passed, father didn't reply. Though, I was kinda happy inside. I am very happy that I'm able to help. Vleuhsbs beehehe vauagwgwveve she she whenever jejegwnw whwhwq whwhw. I don't know what's that supposed to mean, but whatever. 

"... Papa, there are so many ghosts." I added while pointing at the bodies that seemed to be floating around us. As my vision gets clear, it becomes clearer. I'm laying down on a red carpet. We seemed to be in a hallway that looks like a hallway. The bodies that are floating are all wearing maid uniforms. Yeah, they're all women, and they are all maids. I feel kinda scared. I felt like they're souls that seeking vengeance towards me.

"Haha, they're not ghosts." He replied with a chuckle. He then pointed out the ropes that are on the necks of the maids. So, in conclusion from what I can understand, they're not actually dead, they're just hanging theirselves on a rope where the rope is hanged on a hook where the hook is attached on the ceiling. 

"I see. Then that means that they all committed suicide." I said. 

"That's right." He replied. "Anyways, I want to go check something somewhere." 

"Where?" I asked.

"You'll know it very soon. Can you stand up?" He replied with a question. He offered his hands. I stared at it.

"... Yeah... Papa was still kinda too harsh on me though." I replied. I'm looking at his hand. I took it. I slowly stood up. 

"Oh, sorry about that." He apologized. I'm now standing up. I looked at the maids closely, and they are really hanging. My face was dripping water that is red. It was annoying. I then looked below me. On the ground, there's a hole. Seeing so, I asked while pointing at it. "Papa, is that where we came from?"

"Indeed, that's where we got out." He replied. I stared at it for a while. I continued staring at it. I guess I didn't noticed that father was using me to dig upwards. 

"Let's go!" Father said. 

"Yeah!" I followed... I then asked. "... To where though?" 

"I said, you'll know it soon." He replied. 

"Ok." I said. Father started walking forward. I followed. I then glanced at Ida who's following behind us. Aljur is also there, but I don't care about him. I kinda wanted to talk with Ida, but then again, I don't know what to talk about. I kinda wanted to talk with her because I feel like I've been ignoring her, but then again, I don't know what to talk about. I'm kinda shy. Ehehehehehehehehhee. Whatever, I'll just mind my own business for now, and she'll mind her own too. We will mind each other's business. We will respect everyone's business. 

"Ummm... Do you need something, big sister Ly?" She asked. I'm looking at her. For some reason, it sounded so... How should I say this... I feel like she needs to make a hand gesture something while bowing her head. I don't know what I'm saying. 

"Just call me big sister like how you did earlier." I said.

"Big sister?" She asked.

"Yeah." I answered. 

"But... You said that I should call you big sister and Ly... So, I—I just combined both..." She stuttered stuttering.

"Well, I just want you to call me big sister from now on, until our never ending forever." I said. 

"O—okay." She replied. 

"Say it again." I said. 

"The what?" She asked. 

"Call me big sister." I said. 

"Why?" She asked again. 

"Because I want." I replied. 

"But why?" She asked the same thing.

"As I said, because I want." I replied the same thing too. 

"... Big sister?" She said shyly.

"Okay, that's enough. I'm satisfied." I said. While we're talking, I heard a voice. The voice was in front of us. Very close to me. While kinda about two to three meters away from Ida and Aljur. Actually, it is just father's voice.

"Big sister, huh. Good thing for you two." Father said. He then added. "It's a good thing to have someone close to us. Forming bonds will lead to a healthy relationship. Despite everything that's happening right now, I hope the two of you stay the same way until death." 

"... I can call you big sister too." Ida said. She's looking at father. 

"Who?" I asked. I was ignored. I stopped for a second. They're just continuing walking, with father taking the lead. I watched them as they get further from me. I decided to walk faster. I cought up in just a few seconds. I continued walking with them. 

10