[S1] Ch39: Castle trip #5
125 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that, while we're still going around, I stopped and looked at something. I saw something. I was a bit interested. While we're still going around, Ida stopped as I stopped. When I saw the something that I said, I don't know if she's interested as well, because I can't read minds. Currently, I'm staring at a clothes that is on a clothes stand. The clothes looks like it is being displayed. The clothes is being displayed with different clothes too, but the clothes that I'm looking right now is the only thing that peaked my interest. 

The clothes looks small. The said clothes looks like it will fit me just fine. I also think that it will fit Ida just fine too. Everything is and shall be fine. The clothes looks kind of like a suit. The suit looks like it's made of leather that is color yellow. There is also a green scarf. There is a short. The suit seemed to be owned by an assassin that is a child. 

"Do you want that?" I asked Ida. 

"The what?" She replied with another question.

"The that." I answered while pointing at the suit.

"The that?" She asked while pointing at the suit. 

"Indeed. The that." I replied. 

"Why?" She asked. 

"Nothing, I just want to ask if you want the that." I said.

"... I don't want?" She replied. 

"Why?" I inquired. 

"... Because I don't want?" She answered. ,

"I see." I said. I then asked another question. "Do I want the that?" 

"What?" She asked. 

"The that." I said.

"... What the that?" She asked. 

"Do you think I want the that?" I asked. 

"Do I think if you want the that?" She asked.

"Yeah. Do you think I want the that?" I asked.

"... I don't know." She replied.

"Why do you not know?" I asked. 

".... Because I don't know?" She replied. 

"I said why do you not know?" I repeated.

"... Because... Why are you asking me this..." She said in a low voice.

"Because I need answers." I answered. 

"But... I don't know..." She replied.

"How can you not know?" I asked. 

"... Ummm...." She looked troubled. Seeing so, I decided to not pry any further. I am a good person. Seconds after, there are two figures walking towards us. At first, I didn't recognize them. Though, as they got closer, I finally recognised them. I was disappointed to my self. It was just father and Aljur. Though, they're clothes are different. 

"I think that one is better for you, Lylia." Father said. He's now wearing a different clothes. He's wearing a black with white lines as design clothes, with fur on the neck. He also have a sword that is sheathed on his waist, with a... Bow on his back...

"Papa, you can use a bow that uses an arrow?" I asked.

"That's right. I'm quite good at it, you know?" Father replied.

"I didn't know you could, but I see." I added. I then looked at Aljur. He looks really different as well. Father doesn't really have that much difference aside from the bow thingy, but Aljur really looks new. He has a new look. Aljur now has a cool and menacing looking large shield that is a V—shaped one. He also has a large sword which seems to be very heavy on his waist. And he's also wearing a red cape while his helmet also has a feather on top. 

"Cool upgrades." I complimented.

"Do you like it?" Father asked.

"Yeah. Did you do it?' I asked.

"That's right." He replied. After that, he explained the origin of the clothes that I was staring at earlier. The clothes that looks like it's owned by an assassin. He said that it was owned by a woman who came from the vulpine race. Vulpines are a race that resembles a fox. He said that they're naturally small, even as adults. So yeah, the size of it is no wonder. He also said that the vulpine who owned this is some vulpine war empress something something. So yeah, whatever. 

9