[S1] Ch53: Castle trip #19
77 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All of a sudden, the gigantic golem's hand moves. It was quite fast. It was going to a lower direction. We stumbled. Then, the gigantic golem's hand moved backwards really fast. After that, the golem threw us forward. We were not in the golem's hand anymore. We were flying on the sky. I didn't really care though. Surprisingly, I found it fun. Afterall, this is a very fun dream where I could only experience flying here. 

Few seconds later, I landed on the ground. I am laying down. I was facing to downwards. It kinda hurted. Though, I somehow didn't mind it. I guess, my head just kinda hurt for me to even bother. I want to kill someone again. I'm tired. The ground doesn't really look good, so I decided to look up. I looked up. I am now looking up. I saw myself on the town's road. There are houses around me. I could see those dead bodies scattered around again. 

I also first saw Aljur's body scattered into pieces too. I looked back, the gigantic golem was still there, not moving. I didn't really want to bother myself about that huge thing. I walked towards Aljur's body parts. I ate them one by one. I was eating them in a hurry. Beyond his armour, was another metal. I ate his armoured legs. I ate his armoured chest or something. I ate the sword. I ate the shield. Though, I reached to his head. I stared at it for a moment. I was curious on how he'll look like without that helmet. I continued staring at it. I then slowly removed it. 

"Well... This is kinda disappointing. Here I was expecting too much for him to look like a masterpiece." I muttered. I've already removed his helmet. I am holding his head. I could see his face. He doesn't have one. He looks exactly like that gigantic golem. He doesn't have a mouth, a nose, nor anything. Just some eyeballs. Seeing so, I ate it as well. It's metal. Biting it was so hard. Swallowing it was a pain. It doesn't really taste good. It was the same as eating a rock. It was bad. Though, I just want to eat it because I felt like to. I just imagined to myself that it tasted good, even if it truly didn't. I was getting used to it. I was already used to it. 

Seconds later, I finished eating everything. I stood back up. I saw father on some corner in front of a house, struggling to stand up. "... Papa?" I said. He seemed to be trying to stand up. I walked towards him. I can hear him coughing. I heared him coughing. I like redundancy, so I said that two times. I just rephrased it for a bit. Well, I am now right in front of father. "Let me help you." I said. I offered my hands to him. He slowly looked up. He smirked. He took it. He slowly sat up. 

"You don't have to—" Father was about to say something. However, it was interupted by his cough again. He spitted out blood. He covered his mouth with his hands. Though, it was still over flowing. I stared at father coughing out blood. I was just standing still, watching him. It reminded me of that time I was having a strong nose bleed. They both looked the same. Both are flowing out blood. 

"Are you alright?" I asked coldly.

"I am fine—cpugh." He said with a blood of cough. 

"Papa shouldn't push himself too much. You will look pathetic." I said. I then added a question. "Should I bring you to a hospital?" 

"... Hospital?" He asked.

"You know? Where you can have yourself healed by some healer." I replied.

"Ahaha, I'm fine, really." He said. He then managed to slowly stand up. After that, he pointed his hands to me, or rather, what was behind me. He then added. "More importantly, I need you to deal with them."

Hearing so, I turned my head to face the back. I saw some claw guys slowly approaching me. They were many. About, more than twenty or thirty at least. It's not like I could count them all right away, so I really can't say how many were they exactly. All I know for now is that they are so many. There were some normal ones. There were also some larger ones among them. 

I slowly approached them as well. They then made that annoying deafeaning scream. It was so loud. I was about to cover my ears, however, I realized that it doesn't actually hurt my ears that much. I continued approaching them. A claw guy was about to slash me with its claws. I opened my mouth. I ate the claws. I am eating. I then ate the whole claw guy. I then leaped to another claw guy, and another, and another one. I ate them one by one. It was raining weird, disgusting blood. I wasn't screaming like a madman or anything, I was just eating. It disgusted me. Though, I quite liked it. I don't know. Why? Whatever. 

While I was hopping all over around the claw guys, I saw the gigantic golem walking towards us. It was approaching me. Those annoying hands. I stared at it. I wiped my mouth. I sighed. I was getting tired. I was getting sick of everything. All I wanted was to enjoy my dream. Live happily. Live peacefully. Without any annoyance. As I can't seem to do so in reality. Though, here I am, having an annoying venture of randomness. I can't seem to understand this complex mind of my own. 

"I am an alien. I am the glutton. I am the shiniest star that have fallen to this dreamlike earth of mine." I said to myself, me, and I, alone. I then closed my eyes, and added in a whispering tone with the deepest voice I could. "I am the god. I am the rule. You are just humanity's sacred tool." 

I opened my eyes back. The gigantic golem was getting closer and closer. Each step made the ground shake. It then moved its hands. The gigantic golem's hands is about to crush me. I knelt to the floor. I felt like puking. I opened my mouth to let it out. However, something different came out instead. A monster was coming out of my mouth. It was something black. It was like a sludge, slimy. The black sludge got longer and longer. Though, no matter how longer it got, it was still connected in my throat. I was struggling to breath. All I could do was watch it.

A few seconds later, some things appeared all over from the plain blackness. It was drawings of white stars, with alive moving mouths in the middle of the stars that looks like that of a human. It reminded me of my definition of black hole, the Star Gluttony. The mouths then screamed. It was surprisingly pleasant to hear. The screams were like sadistic cries of a hundred people blending into a magnificent choir. 

The gigantic golem retreated its hands. It stood up, and attempted to punch the sludge.

The black sludge got larger and larger very fast that covered the sky. I was behind it, watching while still trying to breathe as it is connected to me. The sky became black. The sky became dark. I feel like it became about the same size of the golem, or even larger. 

The golem's punch hitted it, however, it just passed through the sludge as if it's water. The golem looked like it tried its best to retract its arm, though, because of that, it falls to the ground. 

The hundred mouths of the sludge then started biting the golem. They were eating while crying. They ate the golem pieces by pieces, fragments by fragments. The next thing I saw was that, the golem was knowhere to be found. 

If someone's confused about how big is the golem. Well, you could imagine that it's about the size of a castle. It's just big, yeah.

4