[S2] Ch57: Covetous domain #1
90 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After all of that, a few days have passed. The days that have passed are about two days. So, two days have passed because two days have passed as a few days passed by so two is two and day is day. Each day has twenty four hours so twenty four plus twenty four which can be rewritten as twenty four times two is equal to fourthy eight hours. 

We travelled for a bit. We're now away from the capital that doesn't even look like a capital anymore. That capital looks like the ruins of some ancient magical place now. After two days of travelling, we're now in some grass plains with an underdeveloped road. 

Before we travelled, we first prepared this that this and that and also that and also these and that and these. While I also prepared something for myself like this that this that this that and this. Typical needs. We're also wearing the clothes that we borrowed from that treasury. Except for Ethan, of course, sinc ehe wasn't there with us that time. Ethan is still naked until now 

So, we are traveling through a... You know? The thing that a horse pulls so that people can ride. Oh right! It's called a carriage! I seriously forgot about that word. Well, the carriage is that rideable car a horse is pulling. So yeah, we're riding a carriage. However, the one pulling the carriage was not a horse, it was a large black cat with some transparent cogs above his head and a number six. 

"To think that I, the former well respected and most famous lead researcher, will be demoted as a mere mouth!" Ethan said. He then added. "Also, what's the use of that carriage if you guys are just going to ride on me in the end!?"

As he has complained, we were actually not riding inside the carriage, we were riding at Ethan's back like a horse. Yeah, and riding on Ethan who's not running at the speed of light like last time when we were running away from the gigantic golem from the castle of my uncle Epheus. Man, that time made me feel like my soul was going to leave me. 

"But riding the carriage is so uncomfortable." I replied.

"And what's the use of the carriage then besides it being a waste of energy for me!?" He asked.

"Uhh, can you like, stop complaining?" I asked Ethan to shut his mouth up. All he has been saying these past few days was nothing but complaints to us. It was getting annoying. Hearing the very same thing. The very same sentences. The very same dialogues. 

"You guys should be thankful to me as I agreed to this!" Ehtan said. 

"You don't have a choice after all. Also, you should be the one who's grateful to us!" I said.

"No." Ehtan said.

"Haha, let's just be grateful to Ethan and stop bothering him, Lylia." Father said. 

"But—" I was about to complain as well. However, I was interrupted by my father. "Well, we don't need to complicate things. He's a horse who might suddenly kick you." 

"Huh!? Do you want me to kick you for real!?" Ethan asked. 

"Ahaha, did I say something offending?" Father asked.

"I think father just made it more complicated..." I muttered. A few hours has passed. We decided to rest on some part of the road on the side. We are now sitting down on the grass with a piece of large cloth. It looked like we were having a picnic. Which we really did have a picnic as we started eating some food that father prepared that was stored inside the carriage since no one was occupying it. Ethan made himself smaller so that he could eat more, or so he said.

However, while we were eating, I heard some growls. We all heard some growls. I look at the side, I could see some group of animals at the distance. About the group of seven. They were white. They were what we call a pack of wolves. A wolf is a larger and stronger version of a dog. 

"Seems like we have company." Father alerted. 

"Hah, how disturbing. I'll handle them right now." 

"Don't, let Lylia handle them." Father suggested.

"Me?" I asked.

"Are you serious about that? I know that your daughter is the Gluttony. Even so, she's still five years old." Ethan asked. 

"That's the very reason why she should be the one handling them. It's because she's the Gluttony." Father said.

"Whatever, it's your father and daughter's business." Ethan said.

"So, I'm going to eat them?" I asked, pointing my fingers at the wolves. 

"That's right." Father replied. 

"... Ok..." I said. I faced towards the wolves. I slowly walked towards them. They growled at me even more. As I walked, some black sludge appeared in my hands, covering both of my arms. At the edge of the sludge, there's a mouth. Apparently, this is a move that I found out after we left the capital. It's a power as the Gluttony. 

"Give me a good meal." I muttered. I then rushed towards them. After that, one of the wolves rushed towards me as well. Though, I used the sludge covering my arms and made it eat the wolf. The world vanished in a single instant. The other wolves looked like they were hesitant after seeing that. 

I didn't care. I leaped towards them. I used the same move and ate all of them. They all vanished in a single instant. There were no wolves anymore. I ate them neatly, without leaving a single trace.

Heyo, I just wanna say that I made another novel titled as "Et cetera" so yeah. Though, I'm surprised, it only has six chapters yet it already has 3 drops!? 3 freaking drops!? Just why!? I wonder where did I go wrong.. well, bye bye and see you next chap!

 

5