[S2] Ch67: Forest of eternity #1
109 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I once knew a person who always complains about how he forgets things easily. He complains about how he can't have the same results he can easily achieve before. He wasn't satisfied about the matter. No matter how much he thinks he has practiced, he can't avoid having mistakes. Just when he thought he already perfected it, and just when he thought he already had enough preparation, he still makes mistakes the moment he represents them. I guess he's just sleep deprived... 

That is why! You should sleep early! One shall have enough sleep to avoid having mental illness! After all, having enough sleep makes your brain healthy. Sleeping is the solution to all mental illnesses. Sleeping is like the vaccine against mental illnesses. You think that the world is so retarded for you to live in? Just sleep! Having problems? Just sleep and let your brain bring you to some fairy land paradise! Rest is the key to success! 

Anyways, I'm just saying nonsense right now because I was like, I was very sleepy earlier. Fortunately, it was earlier since I already got enough sleep. I was sleeping very long earlier. It felt pleasant. Now, I have a bit of energy from that sleep. Also, the one that I said earlier I know is just some random example I made of to let others know that they need to sleep too. Yeah, that's it. Thank you.

A few days ago, I was with Avarice. No, we were all with Avarice. That was about three days ago. Right now, we were not with him anymore. We already parted ways with him. We're away from him and his convenient market. I'm now with my real family Father... Yeah, father is my only ... And my friends Ida and Ethan the cat. Currently, we are in a normal looking forest called the Forest of eternity back to our normal routine of riding Ethan. I remembered my father mentioning it before. He said we were going here. The forest looks like a forest. Like, it's a damn forest. There are also magical looking plants, I guess. 

Well, a thing that I think I've learned about my uncle Avarice for sure is that he's a nice person. For me, I quite like him as a person. I mean, I think that even though he has the power of the sin greed, he's not that greedy himself. Of course, I shouldn't trust people so easily, so I'll still be wary of him for a little. Though, it's not that bad to be friends. All he actually wanted from me at that time was my pure and expensive, the only one in the world, blood. That's right, my blood. I don't know what he's planning with it though. But... I don't really care anymore. 

Now that I suddenly recalled, didn't Avarice said that the gluttony's previous name was Amira? Hmmm... I should probably ask my father about it next time. I don't really feel like asking about it right now. I'm lazy. I have always been lazy. Back to the topic about the forest, as I have said, we have just arrived in the forest a few minutes ago. I just want to remind everyone.

"Papa, can we have a rest?" I asked. I don't actually plan to rest. I am thinking of testing out something again. Nothing much... It's just temporarily a secret.

"Ha? All you've been doing was to sit on top of me yet you seem more tired than me?" Ethan asked. Speaking of him again, he didn't get anything from Avarice. Not even a single treasure. Same goes for father and Ida. I asked them why but they didn't want to answer, so I decided to not care. Though, it's a waste of time. 

"You don't want to rest then?" I replied. 

"Nya—Ahem! Of course I want to!" Ethan said. "Hey, Linel, your daughter said she wants to rest." 

"Sure. We can't let our carriage get tired after all." Father replied. 

"I'm not a carriage! I'm a proud cat!" Ethan said. 

"Yes. You're indeed a cat." Father said.

"Ida, you're fine with it, right?" I asked her. She just silently nodded. We then got down off of Ethan's back. After that, Ethan became small. While father and the other are sitting down on some rock. A few minutes later, I decided to ask. "Papa, can I go pee?" 

"Do you want me to assist you?" Papa replied. He's smiling. 

"No need." I said. 

"Well, be careful right there. Don't go too far. And don't worry, I'll tell Ethan not to disturb you." He said. 

"It's not like I'll take that long." I said. I then headed behind a tree. I indeed produced water by peeing but, this wasn't my goal here, and I don't plan on making a detailed explanation about it. Well, my goal was to use my Domain core! That's right, my Domain core! You know?the thing I got from Avarice that makes me create my own small world inside my... My brain I guess. I've tried it already yesterday and it is fun. Though, I'm not planning to tell this to them yet because I plan to make a garden inside and surprise them that I made a garden myself. Ehehe, how's that? I'm so cute. They already know about my Domain core of course. However, they still don't know that I'm already going to do something about it. So yeah, it's still a secret.

"First, I must get a good plant." I murmured. I looked around. I saw some good looking flowers that looks good. The color of it is pink, and it has petals. Seeing so, they was good enough to be added to my garden. I picked one up. Obviously, I also have the roots, I'm not that dumb after all. 

Getting the grasp on how to use the Domain core was easy. In fact, I learned it in just a matter of seconds. Basically, all I had to do was to think about it, and everything that is with me will be brought inside. Avarice told me that the stronger I am, the more convenient making my domain will be. Like, it will have more features. "Time to go inside with me." I talked to the flower. I closed my eyes. 

2