Ch 1 – Awakening Brawl
43 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ruby Rose opened the door of her dormitory. She was greeted with a circular area where dozens of people were yelling and squirming and chatting. The three people who chatted down there were middle schoolers named Naoya, Saki and Minase. 

“Y-you don’t remember anything too Saki chan?!” yelled Naoya on the top of his voice. 

“I-I don’t. Why would I when you didn’t” said Saki, grumpy. 

“This is horrible. What is going on?” asked Minase, clearly tired of the situation. 

Suddenly a door swung open and Dio Brando the golden yellow clothed man emerged. His eyes fell upon Jotaro Kujo who was standing against the wall. They previously had fought an epic battle before. 

“Hoho, Jotaro. I don’t know what Stand you used to teleport us to this place, but I will not lose to you!” Dio said loudly. 

“You idiot. You already lost to me. However, an enemy stand seemed to have revived you. Tch, good grief, I’ll have to pummel you up again.” said Jotaro with menacing eyes as he walked towards him. 

“You will definitely die this time, Jotaro, ZA WARUDOOOOOO!” said Dio as he raised his arms to the air. 

But time didn’t stop. Only the eyes of people who were confused and annoyed, peered at him. 

“N-NANI?” yelled Dio. 

He turned his eyes to Jotaro and yelled “Jotaro, what did you do to my body?! What happened to my standoo POWAAAA!” cried Dio in a shrieking voice. 

“Hey, shut up, you costumed clown before I come there and pummel you myself” raged Vegeta, the prince of all saiyans. 

“I don’t know Dio. I myself can’t bring out Star Platinum for whatever reason. In that case, it’ll have to be the old fashioned way” said Jotaro as he raised his fists. 

“So be it then” said Dio slyly and rushed towards Jotaro. The two men sprinted towards one another and exchanged punches, both of the punches landed on one another and they continued their brawl. 

Ruby was looking at the brawl from the second floor circular balcony. Then she saw a door open and a familiar person walked out. It was Neopolitan, the woman who was responsible for her sister’s death. 

Ruby was shocked, she couldn’t move but soon Neo’s eyes went up and spotted Ruby. 

Quickly Neo rushed, she had found a stair that led to the place where Ruby was standing. 

Ruby went for her Cresent Rose but her hand grasped at empty air. Her scythe wasn’t on her back. She was lousy at hand to hand but it seemed Neo did not possess her umbrella as well. 

Ruby planned to use petal burst when Neo comes and kick her from behind but when Neo came in front of her, Ruby’s semblance just didn’t work. 

Neo punched towards her face, Ruby blocked with her forearm. But Neo’s knee kick landed on Ruby’s stomach and she retreated. 

Neo rushed towards her, Ruby jabbed but Neo ducked and hugged Ruby. With the force of the rush and a leg placed behind Ruby’s, Neo managed to make Ruby fall to the ground. Neo sat down on Ruby, Ruby punched Neo’s chest, she didn’t really care. 

Neo brought her hands onto Ruby’s neck but Ruby grabbed both of them and struggled to protect herself. The two of them stared at one another with gritting teeth. Neo attempting to go for the kill, Ruby desperately trying to protect herself.   

Just then a foot came from above and kicked Neo on the head hard enough for her to get off of Ruby. Ruby got up to her feet while panting and looked at the person next to her who was none other than Edward Elric. 

“Hey, I don’t know what is going on between you two. But I suggest you guys settle things with words rather than fists. Disregarding my example of course” said Edward calmly.   

“I-I don’t think it’s possible. She has been relentlessly trying to kill us. She is with Salem and Cinder.” said Ruby while panting.

“Who?” asked Edward.

Their eyes were on Neo who faced them, this time more hesitantly.  

“Kaaamiiinaaa, ahhh!” 

Edward looked down to see Simon and Kamina hugging one another, with tears in their eyes. He had to note the strange attire of both men, perhaps teenagers. 

He also saw Neo retreat from on top of the balcony to the ground floor. But his eyes diverted to a fight that was going on.     

“Hahaha, had enough Jotaro? It seems my regenerative abilities have been lost. But I still can beat your ass, Muhahaha” yelled Dio laviously. 

“Darn you, Dio!” said Jotaro who was kneeling on the ground, trying to take the heavy stomach punch and kick combo Dio inflicted. 

Suddenly an orange and black jumpsuited ninja kicked Dio in the head. 

“Gaah!” yelled Dio and rolled on the ground but quickly got himself back up. 

“I don’t know who you guys are. But I’m guessing you’re the asshole for acting the way you are acting” declared Naruto, the energetic ninja with confidence. 

“You bastard! I’ll shred you to pieces, The all mighty Dio, beaten down by a mere brat! IMPOSSIBLE”“NARUTTOOO!” yelled Sasuke. 

Naruto looked up to see Sasuke standing on the railing away and above him.  

“SASUKKEEEE!” yelled Naruto in return.  

Sasuke jumped off of the railing and onto the ground with his legs, quickly rolled on the ground and started yelling in pain while grabbing his leg. 

“Kh, Khaaaa, shit! It hurts!” . 

“Ahh? Sasuke, you okay there?” asked Naruto with an awkward smile.    

“Shut up! Damn, what happened to my powers? Itachi gave everything to me, why am I sprawling on the ground like this” cried Sasuke.

“Oh yeah” said Naruto and created a cross shape with his fingers. 

“Shadow clone jutsu!” he declared but nothing happened. 

“Yeah, I don’t know what is happening but I think our powers are just gone” said Naruto casually.

“Don’t act buddy buddy with me, Naruto. I-I will never forgive the Leaf Village for what they did” yelled Sasuke and slammed the ground with his fist. 

He pushed his lap and pulled himself up, still his legs shaky. 

“Revenge is pointless, Sasuke. Let’s figure out what is going on together. I still think what happened to the Uchiha clan is cruel. I’ll definitely help in informing the future generation of the truth when we get back to the village” said Naruto with a sad smile. 

“Don’t ignore me!” yelled Dio. 

But Vegeta who came next to him punched Dio in the ribs.

“Gah!” cried Dio and fell on his knee. 

“You’re being noisy. I don’t know what the hell is going on and I don’t want a stupid clown like you ruining my thought process” said Vegeta. 

“Yeah, but it was interesting to see them have a go, wasn’t it Vegeta?” said Goku with a smile. 

“Oh please, you call that fighting? Clearly you should know to differentiate a squabble from a fight, Kakarot” said Vegeta. 

2