Ch 2 – Unending conflict
28 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eren Jeager was looking at the arguing men from afar. But he did not view the situation to be entertaining…To him it was only... 

“Sad. I thought death would finally free me from all this bloodshed and conflict. But I’m in another world. And what is in front of me is nothing but…conflicts, fighting.” said Eren in a defeated tone. 

“Eren, let’s find a way to get out of here” said Mikasa resting her hand upon Eren’s shoulder.     

Eren turned around to see Mikasa with a weak smile.

“Together. Please, I don’t want you to abandon me and do horrible things again. I’ll cut your limbs off if you ever attempt something like that” said Mikasa calmly. 

Eren did not fear her words. If anything he seemed relieved by them. 

“Yeah. I get it. Perhaps, if I had abandoned everything and went with you back then…things would have ended up differently” said Eren, his eyes darting off into the distance.              

****

Miu and Kokichi were heading towards the dormitory. On their way they saw Light Yagami who was a wearing a costume fighting “L” the world’s greatest detective, also known as Ryuzaki amongst other people.

“Damn it, Ryuzaki, just stop it!” yelled Light. 

But ignoring him, Ryuzaki ruthlessly kicked, Light blocked with his forearm but the force was enough to push him several steps backwards. 

Ryuzaki jumped, flipped in the air and landed and axe kick on Light but Light was quick enough to block the kick with both of his arms. Light pushed L’s leg with all his might in which Ryuzaki retreated. 

“You still think I’m Kira? Ryuzaki I’m telling you’re being delusional” yelled Light. 

“And you’re the devil in disguise. I remember your malice filled smile and ego filled eyes, Light. Even now, looking at your face, I can only see lies and fakeness. You’re the worst type of monster” said Ryuzaki calmly yet spitefully. 

A punch was directed towards Ryuzaki but Ryuzaki blocked it, flipped in place with immense speed to land a kick on Light’s face. From the impact Light fell to the ground. Ryuzaki jumped to stomp him with both feet but Light rolled to dodge. He kicked Ryuzaki from the ground forcing him to retreat. 

Light pushed the ground and got up to his feet. 

Kokichi and Miu ignored the two fighters and went into the dormitory through the front door.

“Wow, we’re back. I’m surprised I’m still alive and look at all those new faces. What is upppp losers? Neeheehee” said Kokichi happily. 

“Ahh, what is going on? It’s so confusing!” yelled Miu with anger while messing with her hair. 

“Yeah, why would I be stuck with a bitchlet like you and a bunch of strangers? Maybe god wanted me to punish me for my unlawful and cruel actions as the supreme leader” said Kokichi with a smile. 

Suddenly the monitor next to the entrance to the dormitory went live. And a half black and half white teddy bear was shown on the screen.

“Hello there folks. I bet you’re wondering why you’re all here, in an unfamiliar place than the one you were in.” said Monokuma 

“What is he blabbering about? We’re at the academy, still in the killing game. Just with new special needs idiots to compensate” said Miu. 

“Well, I have brought you all here to play a special game. A game that you and I and everyone love so much. The murder mystery killing game! If you want to get out of this place then you must commit murder without being caught by the people in here. When you commit a murder you will be considered a culprit. 24 hours after you committed a murder, a mass voting will happen. In that voting, if the majority of players of this game guesses the culprit right, only the culprit will be executed. If the majority gets it wrong, then only the culprit will be able to escape with 1 person of their choice and the rest of the players will be executed. 

Isn’t it just thrilling? A full on massacre of you all, if you couldn’t solve a simple murder mystery, you all rightfully should be executed anyway. Yahahahaha!” said Monokuma. 

“Wha, what is he talking about?” cried Ruby, confused. 

“Wait, was the previous killing game void?” said Miu. 

“What the hell is up with that chubby teddy bear?” asked Naruto. 

“K-killing game?! I heard that right? Didn’t I?” asked Saki with shaking legs. 

“It’s horrible!” yelled Minase. 

“Don’t worry, I’ll protect you two with my life, so no need to feel threatened!” said Naoya while he hugged Minase and Saki. 

The door swung open and Ryuzaki walked into the room. He had several bruises on his face. 

“I heard about the announcement. I didn’t realize the afterlife would be a morbid killing game, but life truly is surprising” said Ryuzaki. 

“So, what do we do now?” asked Shinji the fourteen year old boy who had up to this point been sitting quietly on the floor.

“Obvious isn’t it. We search this area and try to return to our home. There is no way I’m gonna follow a stupid bear’s silly games” said Holo the wise wolf who had wolf ears.   

“Yeah, that’s true. Let’s go everyone! Let’s search this place and get the hell out of here!” said Goku. 

With that the giant group of people dispersed. 

2