Chapter 16
1.6k 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

ter – Chapter 16

Chapter 16 Magical girl Milia

I woke up to someone knocking at the door (TL : aka a moron)

Though I haven’t answered yet, the person who knocked rudely enters the room.

“Oh, guys got so close!?”

“Oh, Oh, okay. It’s not yet out of hand?”

Mia’s sharp eyes notice that we (him and Milia) were sleeping together so I make an excuse.

“Milia is still sleeping, why are you up?”

“I slept well, I really won’t lay my hands on her?”

“It’s a promise”

I do intend to keep this promise. But it is tempting to break it.

“That’s good. Even in the face of a woman, it’s still a good thing”

“So, what’s the matter? Oh, I’ll give you the ownership of Milia??”

“Don’t say stupid things. You haven’t even asked Milia for her opinion”

“Is that so? Well ill do my best”

That’s not easy to do. It seems a bit disappointing. I will have to ask Milia to speak to Mia about this.

“Better you than our customers”

“Eh? But I just came here, we barely know each other” (TL: exact translation is something about them being just acquaintances but this flows better”

“The armour shop owner is waiting for you at the front desk”

“Oh, alright. Ill get ready immediately.”

I asked Mia to leave the room.

In order not to wake Milia up I slide her from my arm pillow to a regular pillow.

I proceeded to the front counter like Mia told me to, when I got there there were two people waiting there. One was the Armour shop owner the other was a woman which I didn’t recognise.

“I am sorry that I kept you waiting. Is this a matter of the equipment I ordered a while ago?”

“Yes. It has been completed, so I’ve brought it with me.”

The Armour shop owner gave a signal and the woman next to him bowed and produced the armour and clothing in question.

“Originally I had it scheduled for the 2nd, but after taking a look I mobilised all the tailors. It is so refreshing, I might make it our flagship product. Thus I am confident of the finish, what do you think?

I put the armour on the floor for the time being and spread out Milia’s new clothes on a table.

“Yes it’s really good. The balance of the frills and the rest of the dress is pretty good. I want to see it put on at once.

“Im happy as long as you are! If you have any more ideas please come to our store! I’ll give you really cheap prices

Well if he gives me a discount in exchange for idea’s. I will do it by all means.

“Then we’ll leave it at this. Later there will be a discussion about commercialisation.”

“Thanks for delivering it to me. When I’m close by I’ll drop in.”

It seems they just came to drop the equipment off. They left the inn so fast.

I tried to get back to my room but Mia noticed and detained me.

“What did you do to make the Armour shop owner come himself instead of sending a messenger?”

“I customised some armour for Milia. Have a look. It’s cute right? I used the money we earned the other day.”

“Oh my, I’ve never seen a design like this before, it is pretty.”

Mia seems to like it. It cost quite a sum.

“I’ve rarely buy clothes for Milia. I’m happy. Thank you.”

“No, It’s because I wanted to help a pretty child wear pretty clothes, the desire to design was present too.

I said goodbye to Mia and carried the equipment to my room, but Milia was still sleeping.

Shall I get dressed now? No maybe later.

While I’m thinking of dressing Milia cheeks start moving. It seems she’s waking up.

“Good morning Milia”

“Oh? Good morning……AAAHHHHH!”

I wonder if she screamed because I touched her cheek or if she remembered the kiss, either way it shocked me.

“Oh, well, uh, oh? But……” (TL: What a sentence 10/10 IGN)

“Whats wrong? If your not woken up yet shall we kiss again?

No?, ha, It’s not a dream ! Why did you say that !”

“Huh? Because it was cute”

Well there goes the atmosphere. I guess its not that bad.

“That’s not it! Wow! It was my first time!”

“Well. Thank you. It was really nice”

She’s trembling and looking at me with angry eyes.

“Anyway, look. The clothes have come!”

“But! This is more important!”

Milia tries to protest, but I lay out the clothes in front of her.

“It’s cute right ! ?”

“aaahhh, It’s cute!”

OK ! It works! I didn’t like it in the armour shop but now that I see it in person I’ve changed my mind

“For now, please try it on!

“Wait listen to me first!”

“What!”

“Even though you said naughty things are wrong, why did you talk about a kiss!”

It seems that this saga is not yet over. Well it can be said that I wanted to kiss, thats why I said it.

“I did it in the heat of the moment. I don’t regret it”

“Please reflect a little!”

“Okay I’ll try! Try this on I’m sure it’ll look good on you!”

“Not reflecting……..again…….”

I passed the clothes to Milia and waited for her to get dressed.

……。

“What are you doing?”

“Huh? I’m waiting for you to get dressed?”

If you want me to change, go out side of the room please!

Oh yeah. I guess so. I should go.

I stand up and leave the room.

A few minutes later the door opened. It seems she’s finished changing.

“OOOOOO! It’s amazing!”

“ Is it okay?”

“Yeah it was pretty good before but now it looks even better!”

“uuuuuuu….. It’s embarrassing. Especially with the frills.”

These Gothic Lolita clothes look even better due to Milia’s small body. The tailor did a good job!

Aahh, it’s regrettable that there’s no camera.

“Milia”

“Yes? What is it?”

I direct Milia to come over here.

“You won’t do anything strange?

“No I wont. I have another gift for you. So come over here.”

She has a reluctant look in here eyes but she slowly makes her way over.

When Milia finally arrived I embraced her quickly.

“Ah, again! Even though I said no!”

“This is different, Milia. It’s another gift.”

“Uuuu…, I do not need such a gift!”

“Milia, look at your card?”

“Eh?”

I have her show the card while she is in my embrace so I can verify it.

Milia Wale Lv.7 Sorceress Rank.E

“ Ahhh ooooooooooooo! ? Wha !? Eeeeeeeee ! ? It’s not lying?”

After confirming it Milia let out a huge shriek. It scared me completely.

Aaa, oooooooa, while I was sleeping, what did you do?

“Yup? After Milia went to sleep I laid down and went to sleep too?”

“Are you kidding ! I can tell you didn’t do that!”

Apparently its easy to get the Sorceress job if you do some naughty things. There must be a mechanic involving sex.

What kind of person am I in Milias mind.

“Awful. I’m not bad it’s just not easy growing.”

“Ohh !? I got it with a kiss…?”

“That’s right. Even though the kiss was resisted ? It was because you liked it and I was happy, thank you.”

“Uuuuu…… how am I supposed to deal with this favour”

I pull Milia into my embrace and she hides her face in my chest, she seems to be really embarrassed.

“A, Oh, thank you”

“I love you”

“Hawauuuu ! Uuuu……..”

While embracing each other I heard the sound of the door opening, I looked and saw that Mia was standing there.

5