Chapter 1 Lost Soul
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1

"LEGIONS TO ME" bellowed a bloodied figure.

"YES, LEGION LEGATE" exclaimed thousands of bloodied men, their somber eyes shone through the foggy battlefield.

The general himself stood out from the men bellowing at officers to organize. The general's appearance was that of an angel. His looks could be described as rough with dirty, gritty skin however his eyes could render the heavens speechless, along with perfect rosy lips. His jaws were chiseled like marble, smooth and sharp giving an overbearing presence on the battlefield. However, despite this his fighting spirit mimicked that of that devil.

"FORM A LINE" yelled numerous Perfects and Centurions. Almost instantly after the rally command a broad line of shields had formed each 10 men deep by 50 men wide shoulder to shoulder unwavering.

"Victores deinceps" yelled the General. The men followed his cries, as they marched forward their swords eager for blood and slaughter shined with unprecedented brilliance.

(Notes: Forward to Victory in Latin)

The Tartarus plains was the site where thousands of men have battled on the border, the Gods Prison world and the world of demigod and magic. The skies on the border were red hazy and with a deep amber background. A bloody light erupted from the sky itself alongside the ground was desolate, cracked as if the land had been razed, salted, charred, vegetation was nowhere to be seen, save for a few dried weeds.f

Yet here on these fields laid hundreds of dead men and monster alike staining the field with weapons, soaking the ground red. The very air itself radiated death and blood lust.

"General, the Chimeras are now in rout along with the gorgons. Tribune Alexie has taken the 5th, 6th and 8th cohorts to ensure the Calvary can flank their left." reported a battered messenger.

.....

"Tribune Alexie, the 5th cohort's recon has spotted an odd spectacle" reported a messenger.

"What is it barely anything can surprise us" replied a beautiful woman who barely looked 18. Her appearance was contrary to the general's demonic aura. Her sleek curves, slender figure combined with her mood anyone close to her would feel comfortable and combined with her smooth white skin and dark red eyes that could entice anyone, she would've caused an uproar in the cities. Along with that came the untidy black hair that further complimented her beauty.

"It seems on the borders of Tartarus; a soul has escaped" replied a messenger.

"Quickly organize the 1st cohort they should be in reserve and notify Legate Mikael. Iris message quickly." Alexie had a surprised look on her. "Never in my hundred years have I heard about a soul escaping Tartarus, let alone making it past even the underworlds Cerberus".

....

Mikael was in the middle of combat when his line had opened allowing a messenger to pass.

"SHIELDS UP, COVER THE MESSENGER" yelled Mikael upon seeing this.

"Sir, Tribune Alexie said to mobilize the 1st cohort, a soul has escaped Tartarus, the routed monsters are getting closer to is as we speak."

Mikael had turned into a serious man after hearing this, clearly his battlefield experiences never recorded such an event.

Turning to the man Mikael commanded, "Inform Perfect Xia Fang, tell her she's in command and has the 1st cohort been mobilized?"

"Yes, Legate Mikael. The 1st Cohort is waiting for you."

"SWITCH" yelled Mikael.

Within a few breaths the lines formed gaps allowing the front line to withdraw and the second line to step up.

Mikael grabbed a horse riding as fast as he could to the 1st cohort.

"Legionaries, a soul has been spotted around 20 minutes ago, last known location is over 30 minutes from here. Any light infantry centuries willing to deploy? This is a risky mission since the monsters are routed also we are fighting a desperate enemy."

The cohort was filled with buzz as they never heard of a soul making it to the borders of Tartarus let alone escape it. Alongside this, came an uneasy feeling of death since the monsters were at their wits end.

"The 666th century is willing" replied a determined centurion.

"Victor Diyu, commander of the nicknamed Devil's Curse. As I recall your men are tasked with sabotage together with assassinations. Are you willing to do front line work?" smiled Mikael.

"Of course, Legate Mikael." replied Victor. His looks can be described as average compared to anyone in the legion. He had a hazelnut eyes that were giving off a calm demeanor however, signs of weariness could be seen, his dark hair, white skin made him look like he was 20, and his beard was a messy stubble. There wasn't anything sticking out aside from his sides which held a pair of wicked daggers ordained with a black jewel on the pommel of the dagger with a red jewel at the hilt. The blade was a foot of dark purple steel that radiated the smell of poison.

"Let us march then. Victor." replied Mikael in a satisfied tone. "Cohort, the rest are to mobilize together to enforce the 5th cohort so they can aid our retreat. "

Shortly after, 100 men charged out on horseback making their way to the 5th followed by hundreds of marching men.

...

"5th cohort 8th century sir, the monsters are 30 more minutes away, we have delayed them but since they are in dire straits both the 6th and 8th cohorts are tied down. We are suffering very heavily sir." reported a grim soldier.

"How far out are we from the soul? " replied Mikael.

"Close sir, around 20 minutes we left behind scouts to escort you back. "

,,,

"We have arrived." said Mikael pointing at a small dazzling star of light emanating a faint hint of life brimming with a warm inviting glow around 30 meters away. Soon the light moved seeming to have spotted the men. "Seems we have guests too. "

"Century ad aciem. Pila tolle." said Victor who was gleaming with the intent to do battle.

(Note: Form a line. Ready Pila)

Soon the century had formed battle lines and switching to up their spears, while also surrounding the soul and Mikael. They all were radiating determination with a sort of faint curiosity.

"Soul, this is a treasure of Hades or also known as the Hades Hand meant to capture souls, when we're back at camp we shall assign you the Contract of Hades to allow you back to this world. " smiled Mikael.

"Legionaries, retreat we cannot stop those Gorgons, they will decimate us like the heavy cavalry they are. "

Victor soon grimaced seeing the gorgons had closing in approaching his rear lines.

"Leo take the front." A bulky young man soon took the lead while Victor moved to the rear.

Mikael however remained calm following Victor while grabbing some men.

Soon two lines of men were formed. Horses lined up in neat orderly rows while the men's spears and shields formed a thicket of spikes forming a deadly wall.

"We are light Cavalry, we should be able to slowly retreat and regroup with either the 5th or 1st cohort, remember these men. We are to only engage at a range."

After saying this they saw the Gorgons equipped with long 5-meter spears, some at their backs had broad swords sharp enough to slice horse in half. They all had thick scale hides, wore bronze armor that lost their trace of brilliance due to battle, their helmets also hid their humanoid face and serpentine like hair. The Gorgons stood tall among the demigods at a height of four meters the tallest one seeing to be 5.5 meters. Upon seeing the retreating light cavalry, they immediately thought that a recon Corp had went too far due to their arrogance, now they had an opportunity to avenge their comrades.

"CHARGE"

"KILL"

"BATTLE LINES"

The Gorgons had gone mad from the loss due to the earlier battles.

"Throw spears" Mikael said with a calm voice.

Immediately hundreds of spears came crashing decimating the front lines of the gorgons causing it to falter seemingly collapsing. But this was just momentarily.

"FRONT LINE RETREAT, SECOND LINE READY SPEARS. "

Again, spears were thrown causing gorgons to trip over corpses and ditch their shields.

"40 meters. Closing" Victor said

"SECOND LINE WITHDRAW, THIRD LINE READY"

Mikael still maintained his calm face ordering to keep repeating the process.

"Sir 20 meters. Closing."

"Show them our bows." Mikael simply said.

With such a distance also barely, any lack of armor due to the spears the bow men had unleashed a torrent of unending arrows.

"Those with any spears left take advantage and throw them."

Seeing this torrent, the gorgons at the rear started to retreat for their lives while the front lines had been forced to stay still trying to cover themselves.

"Seems like these Gorgons are the last of the reserves they don't seem to be holding like usual." said Victor who was happily witnessing the sight.

"Yes, but we still have to retreat. We have held them at bay like this, but we aren't too far off anymore from the 5th. " replied Mikael "Stop firing."

"Make haste, as fast you can I estimate that the 5th is only 10 more minutes away. "

With this order the bowmen retreated and pushed their horses back to the 5th. Along with Mikael coupled with Victors spearmen.

...

Editors: MD and Mimi, Silvia

Proofreaders: Andreas

Notes: This has been in my drafts since 2018 never was a good writer but I just wanna share the work since I have more free time. Ill update 1 every 2 days, heres chapter 1 to 4 :)

Chapter 2

"THE 666TH CENTURY AND 5TH RECON BRIGADE ARE ARRIVING, " yelled a man.

"BATTLE LINES THE ROUTED GORGONS CAN EITHER RUN AWAY OR CHARGE US" Alexie was raising her spear and shield ready to block the charge. Her worried face could be seen through the visor, she knew that they wouldn't come off lightly from this encounter.

The marching soldiers quickly formed the standard lines, drawing their swords. All of them had a trace of fear knowing that they would be facing a crazed enemy, despite this their shield wall felt as if they could block the heavens while, their spears could pierce through space.

The retreating men had arrived in tow were followed by roughly 500 gorgons. All of whom had 5-meter spears with bronze round shields. They all emitted rank 4 auras their killing intent enough to suffocate anyone. These were hells horses with their thick scaly hides moreover murderous fangs. The speed at which they closed in made everyone feel nervous.

"Leave it to Mikael to take only a 150-man century with 80 scouts." Alexie sighed. She knew her Legates actions were unorthodox.

Upon seeing the cohorts Mikael ordered the retreating men to the rear lines while he quickly rode to the center where Alexie had commanded the formation.

Not even 5 minutes after this the gorgons had not stopped, taking advantage of their momentum as a spearhead to break the lines.

"Hmph a mere 500 gorgons dare challenge my 1st and 5th cohorts? " Mikael snorted.

"LEGIONS THROW SPEARS, ARCHERS WAIT FOR THE SPEARS TO STOP THEN FIRE. " Mikael bellowed.

"YES, LEGATE MIKAEL" erupted thousands of roars.

"FORM A WEDGE. SHIELDS UP" yelled a gorgon while taking the initiative forming the tip to which a mass wedge soon formed. The wedge looked as if the men were facing a tank, some men thought they could very well flatten horses.

Soon the splintering of spears, arrows, shields sounded despite taking all the spear attack the gorgons still proceeded though only numbering 500, they thanked their thick hides for being alive. They pressed forward unyielding resilience in their eyes. Soon they raised their shields together with their spears up preparing for the collision.

BOOM!

The collision of men and gorgons caused hundreds of men to fly, it caused shields to crack from just the sound of impact. Weapons and armor pieces were thrown in the air. The sounds of war and despair haunted the battlefield.

"CENTER RETREAT, FLANKS CUT OFF THEIR RETREAT. HAMMER AND ANVIL LIKE IN TRAINING" roared Mikael.

The center line was filled with corpses from the initial charge. Havoc ensued coupled with the sound of agony as the wounded were being treated. Mikael could see the dark ground littered with weapons as well as impaled soldiers who died standing.

The Gorgons were fighting madly their spears kept men at bay, numerous lines were being impaled. They killed at astonishing speeds soon penetrating deep in the legion's lines. Mikael and Alexie's lines were next. The man next to Alexie found himself with three others behind him with a spear through their shields. All were dead on impact.

"CURSE YOU." yelled Alexie and threw her spear at the gorgon who now was holding a short saber. The spear erupted with such power that some gorgons froze with fright. The very air itself seemed like it would penetrate through anything.

"A rank 5 tribune?!!! A rank 6 spear arts???" cried a gorgon

"A tribune quickly charge her our deaths won't be in vain if we kill a second in command. " said another.

They didn't get a chance. Alexie had drawn a fallen soldiers spear and threw it at the saber gorgon who instantly blew up to bits on impact, the surrounding explosion had killed 4 other gorgons. Monster parts flew everywhere, their weapons sent flying like shrapnel causing the men to form shield walls.

This caused a wave of fear to spread through the ranks of gorgons while it also unknowingly spread dedication in the 5th and 1st cohorts. This woman will avenge us, our deaths are never in vain since our souls can proudly say we are already avenged thus leave with no regret. Though this thought was merely a dream as all the men knew about their Hades Contracts.

Following this came a surge of morale, soon soldiers were surrounding and killing the remnants. When a Gorgon threw a spear numerous shields and scrolls went up to shield the men. When a saber came crashing down a man, his shield would rise and stab the monster in the gut. The pattern had repeated with much hardship and soon the battle was in the legions favor.

Mikael was another story. He fought side by side with Alexie and was unorthodox wherein he wasn't in formation and was wildly picking up dropped spears and hurling them while Alexie covered close attacks.

Alexie blocked a saber with a shield following it had stabbed at the monster's stomach while Mikael had picked up a Pila throwing it at the monster behind her. Soon another monster had come, charged for Mikael while he was in mid throw only to be blocked by Alexie's shield followed by a sword drilled through his abdomen. Mikael smiled at this thinking "numerous battlefields, just now I see this side of her. "

Not long after this the remaining monsters had been killed. All there were corpses looted put into chaos rings which held an empty space for items with each having a varied in dimension size.

"Calvary of the 3rd legion has taken care of surviving Gorgons and Chimera" said a kneeling man to Mikael.

"Order all men back to Lutetia City. Order the medical brigades over here. These gorgons managed to kill hundreds of my men I commend their courage. Under such a force I would could not blame anyone who chose to run."

....

Lutetia city was one of the staging grounds for the demigod army. This was a border town. Most of its inhabitants were Demigod soldiers save for the few mortals used for miscellaneous tasks like nursing or transport.

West of the town were the barracks, and in the center was a massive courtyard of around 3 kilometers and is where Mikael's men of the 1st legion were soon gathering.

Under a starry sky a blazing bonfire was set along with hundreds of long tables with thousands of men who were gather drinking and eating to their heart's content thanks to the previous battle they earned extra pay coupled with extra loot. The scenery was a party, soldiers were rejoicing all around. It was a hard-fought victory they thought. The numerous campfires had spits with boar, pig, cow could be seen everywhere with their skin glistening with fats. The tables were lined with desserts, wine and exotic dishes satisfying everyone's appetite.

"LEGATE MIKAEL AND TRIBUNE ALEXIE ARE HERE ABOUT FACE." yelled a man.

As if a spell was cast the courtyard was silent facing a platform in front of the bonfire. There Mikael and Alexie stood holding the Hades Hand.

"Men today we had faced off a legion of Gorgons and Chimeras which numbered around 25,000 strong"

"Our 1st Legion of Hades or we as all know Devils Tragedy, was deployed with 150,000 men and 50,000 Calvary of the 3rd Legion. Our casualties are heavy since they were comparable to 50,000 heavy Cavalry. With regret we have lost 55,000 men of the 1st , 2nd and 5th cohorts and 15,000 men of the 3rd legion"

The men soon took a somber mood after a minute of silence in unison yelled "THE VOICES OF HELL SHALL SING FOR OUR COMRADES"

"As you know a soul was found to have escaped Tartarus, somehow making it past the monsters and the iron gates, to the border of the demigod realm. Let us see what this soul is and if the Hades Hand will offer her a contract, if not then we shall hand it to the Legions of Zeus and Poseidon. "

Mikael infused his energy into the Treasure following this the camp was enveloped with the aura of murder and death. Every one of the men had seen this happen during their contract but had never seen such thick murderous aura that made them feel like ants.

Mikael and Alexie were both shocked they thought this wasn't an ordinary sinner or soul. Following this came a flash of light a light forming the figure of a girl.

....

Editors: MD and Mimi, Silvia

Proofreaders: Andreas

Chapter 3

(Notes: Just an Important Background chapter ;3)

The whole camp was full of murmurs in addition questioning as to why the contract was emitting off so much hate, murder as well as killing intent that would cause anyone to feel as if the world was on top of them. The campfire now was covered in dark karmic flames which looked like the very world would burn. They knew it would be no ordinary sinner that the Hades Hand would summon. Everyone in the barracks would feel as if ice had stuck to their hearts after experiencing this.

Shortly after the figure was manifesting into a tall slender woman that looked around 20. The murderous aura surrounding them wasn't suited to this figure. Her rosy lips matched with deep hazelnut eyes could warm a person to there very soul. Her light brown skin showed no flaws, her slender figure had a build of muscle with very little fat. Also she had dark messy white hair that made her eyes sparkle. She looked like a Aphrodite's royal guard if there was one.

"Xia Fang!" barked Mikael breaking the silence around the camp causing everyone to come back.

"Bring her to your barracks. Educate her on our world. Take her to me when you feel she's ready for war."

A woman in full battle gear had climbed up the steps then proceeded to produce a blanket and cover the woman. After kneeling she departed saying "Yes, Legate Mikael"

....

Two days later

Xia Fang had been happily taking a nap when she had heard a stirring of the sounds of someone waking up. Immediately she hastened to get up and organize her tattered self.

"Soul, I am Prefect Xia Fang of the 1st legion and 15th century. May I ask who are you ?" a messy pajama dressed Xia Fang asked.

The girl looking at the woman couldn't help but think she was pretty just like that her messy hair had made her rosy cheeks pop. The pajamas had made her figure more slender as well as curvy while her eye were a sky blue combined with light jade skin. The girl also had a sort of feeling like a big older sister, her sky blue eyes had a nice combo with her dark auburn hair.

"I remember being called Natalia Vergeben" she replied.

Xia Fang pointed to a series of Armor with neatly arranged black gold greaves , breastplates, gauntlets and chain mail stands saying "that third one starting from the left is yours."

Then she pointed at a pile of pajamas, shirts, jeans also a sword saying "your sword is to be with you at all times, in case of monster attacks we are close to the Tartrus Prison world after all. Armor is worn during patrol as well as combat, while these are the shirts that you wear when your in town. "

Natalia had accepted the clothes, then proceeded to examine the armor.

The armor had given off a faint vibe of remorse, grief, with hatred to kill. The breastplate itself was painted black with a series of over lapping plates for flexibility, it had numerous gold lines adorning it giving the armor a rich feeling of luxury. A distinct skull marking on the left with a fill in for which seemed like a squad identifier was on the right. The sword itself looked brand new and didn't give off a vibe of anything like the armor set.

"Natalia welcome to the 1st Legion of Hades. " Xia Fang proudly exclaimed"We are the Devils Tragedy, We are the cries of hell itself"

Natalia stared blankly at the woman saying "The Devils Tragedy? "

Xia Fang turned upon somber hearing this saying "Natalia you were a soul that had managed to escape Tartarus. Ever since the downfall of Greece we demigods have been tasked with defending this world and preventing a Second Titan war that could wipe out both the world of Demigods and mortals."

"We who are accepted by the contract are given a fate that defies the heavens themselves. We are sinners who deserve to be in the deepest levels of hell but have been given a chance at life. For the contract to accept a soul means they have committed the greatest sins know to man."

Natalia looked at Xia Fang with shock and awe, thinking to herself "what have I done in the past".

Xia Fang continued on with her tale.

"The contract is hell on Earth with a cruel choice which is a second life but once death has come you will be in damnation subjected to torture greater then the ones you were subject to before. We defied the will of the heavens with this contract we all know our punishments. "

Xia Fang looked somber at this but moments later had said "This is your second chance Natalia make it count"

Natalia looked at her with a fearless face spoke "If I have already defied heavens will, then so be it they will not impede my chance at this new life"

"Very well let me get you accustomed to this world of demigods." Xia Fang happily said

"Everyone here in the barracks is a demigod either from the major 12 gods or the many minor gods that have existed. Some are born from with abilities like Ares the God of War whose children have talent for combat and sword arts. I myself am the child of Eris born with the gift of discord and strife. As for you Natalia we'll find out tonight,"

"Who is Legate Mikael? " Natalia said out of no where.

Startled Xia Fang said " The commander of the 1st legion he is also in the 1st Cohort nicknamed the Devils Tragic Story. If you want to know about his sins, you will have to ask for yourself since no one knows. Also no one knows which God he belongs to but he's extremely powerful already a Legate at 27. "

Natalia was shocked to hear this, she thought "Hearing this praise it seems even at just 27 he really is a formidable, shocking figure"

Xia Fang saw her expression chuckled " Relax Natalia we all are sinners. I myself am a murderer. But why should I let my past influence me. That is what Legate Mikael said. We have already defied heaven, thus owe them a favor for granting us this contract."

"Tribune Alexie Peccator is second in command. She is the famous Jack The Ripper the murderer of countless women in 1888 England. Daughter of Athena." Xia Fang said this in a laughing manner since Natalia kept making more and more shocking expressions.

This camp as well as the legion as they call it is full of sinners thought Natalia. I must have been fated to be here I wonder what sins I have committed. What is this world ? What was she talking about? What kind of God did I come from.?"

,,,,

Book 1 Chapter 4 Lost Soul

(Notes: Important Background Cont.)

"Xia Fang, what are those formalities you keep adding to the names of Commander Mikael and Alexie?" asked Natalia

"Let's go outside" laughed Xia Fang

Natalia followed outside and was soon shocked when she had seen the sheer size of the camp. There were cabins each around three stories high which had balconies that wrapped around the building in addition there were mounted ballistas attached to each corner. Each roof had at least 4 men on top, all of then could be seen relaxing on the roof slopes or hanging in the balconies. The buildings looked like they were ready to war anytime. While they all looked ready for war, one could feel a sense of comfort and joy inside the buildings. The roads were paved in a nice neat cobblestone where she could see hundreds of carriages and demigods traveling and selling wares.

Looking around once more Natalia could hear the forges of fire coupled with the bangs of hammer and metal. Off in the distance she could hear the sounds of battle cries mixed with cheering. The barracks were lively, in addition the very ground itself with its paved stones and smooth concrete helped make the place comforting.

Xia Fang led her closer to the east side of the camp and was greeted to the edge of a cliff with hundreds of spectators seated on wooden stands. At the bottom a lively sight of thousands of men, women, horses were seen assaulting a huge 500 meter wide castle that made them look like ants they all had blue or silver armor. The castle had thousands of archers, swordsman and a few cavalry but was somewhat lacking in mounted weapons like the barracks. The walls were littered with port holes and firing stations. At the tops of the walls she saw thousands of demigods firing arrows, delivering food, treating wounded all while seemingly keeping order. She could hear numerous orders, sounds of anger and arrows harassing the ground troops or harassing the castle defenders. Those defenders had all worn black or blood red armor.

Natalia then saw a mass amount of men at the rear preparing numerous siege weapons which rivaled the castles height which could make the castle wall run for it's money. In front of the siege weapons stood a mass of men forming the tortoise formation. Everyone one of them battle hardened and ready for battle. Thousands of swords shone in brilliance ready for bloodshed and murder. Their shields emblems was a black and golden dog resonating determination, showing off their spirits, it seemed they would fight until the last man.

Xia Fang said "This is the morning war games meant for achieving testing your weapon arts and your overall rank. That blue and silver side are the 2nd and 4th legion of Hades, while the black and red armors are the 1st and 3rd legion of Hades. No one dies there because the field itself is a dimension on its own once you "die" you are automatically thrown out. "

"Interesting it seems that its looking like a stalemate, how long do these war games go on?"

"Ummm, the longest I've seen was around 20 days it was tricky for both sides as heavy rain and mud covered the fields lowering accuracy for both attackers and defenders, pretty soon engagements went strictly hand to hand, defenders won in the end as the enemy was forced to scale walls with little or no siege support. Come Natalia lets head to the stands, its a perfect time for me to explain everything."

Natalia and Xia soon made there way to the cliff side and found seats amid the curious stares of legionnaires.

"Go on as me something Natalia" beckoned Xia

"Well to start off where are we really and what caused this, explain what am I?"

"That's a rather heavy question, Well to start in the beginning,There once was a mighty Titan named Gaia gave birth to multiple other titans who ruled our world, however there was a prophecy where the titans would be overthrown by their children so Kronos ate and swallowed what we know as our gods today, eventually Zeus the leader of our Gods killed his father and overthrew the titans scattering them to what we know as Tartrus."

Xia cleared her throat and continued on "Soon the Gods made man and man made the civilization knows as Greece, here the Gods set down roots and were free to roam the Earth, they had many demigod children born with unique talents and cunning prowess, all of them made for war."

"However peace didn't last and soon Greece fell and caused the first cracks in the Gods powers, as war ravaged the land and razed civilization, the Gods busy with saving their children or preventing wars had cause the Titans to notice and thereby weaken the prison world, this allowed them to unleash there monster spawn to the world."

"They didn't have much time however as the Gods now backed the powerful Roman Empire who established peace and the Golden Age of Rome, here demigods were fully brought to the spotlight, myths like Cesar, Aurelius, and Marian conquered the world, upon this the Gods also entrusted them to hold the lines of the now weakened Tartarus while they repaired the damaged bonds separating the mortals from the hell."

Xia Fang halted and pointed proudly at her armors emblem and said "Thats were we were born, Zeus established his legions from the mortal world as did Poseidon who both brought on numerous other minor gods to their fold. Hades however was left with nothing but the blame for oversight as he was originally in charge of keeping the Titans locked up. Since he couldn't recruit within normal means he built his legion of the damned as they call us, people who don't deserve second chances murderers, thieves and outcasts of society."

Natalia didn't seem phased by this as she herself was one of the darkest souls to be accepted by the contract.

"Well your probably asking how we can become such nice close knit people well that's because we have all died compared to the mortal legions we have gone through death and the torture of hell, though were bound to relive it we get a second chance which all the matters."

"Natalia you may not remember the torture of hell but we all have" said Xia "Ive said alot already lets enjoy the wargame for now who knows maybe youll see the legates duel it out."

 

...

Editors: MD and Mimi, Silvia

Proofreaders: Andreas

(Authors notes: Thanks for making this far into this webnovel never thought someone would actually read it. Anyways Ill try to release 1 every 2 days as were just a group of college kids trying to satisfy our novel cravings. Sorry for any typos we always try to proof read.)

0