Betrayal
53 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Somewhere in the grand universe in a place called destiny realm, a man wearing a green robe opens a door with a creek sound. After, The man slowly walked inside and kneeled down. In the next moment, he slowly raised his voice.

 " Master, all preparation is done, it seems saints start moving, brothers and sister are also prepared to stop them even if it cost their lives"

Hearing these words one pair of eyes slowly opens on the other side of the hall. But because of the darkness, this person's face cannot be seen clearly as if darkness is protecting his identity.

Soon this figure stood up from his seat and slowly started walking toward the exit with echoing footsteps. Soon this figure walked past the green rob man who was kneeling on the ground. Only then did the man in green rob raise his head when he heard the sounds of footsteps passing by.

As the man shrouded in darkness Walks out of the hall, The ray of light falls into his face and his figure becomes visible to the world. He has Long hair that starts dancing as soon as it gets in contact with the air. His white long robe started fluttering in the air as his white hair did the same. Even though this man has white hair he doesn't have a single wrinkle on his face, he rather looks young, not more than 30 but one strain of blood mark is still visible on one corner of his mouth.

At this moment his eyes suddenly become golden. No one knows what he is seeing but In the next second this figure vanished from his place and appeared in the sky above the millions of people who were marching in the same direction this man came.

This man who has just arrived swiped his gaze and noticed All of these people are wearing different kinds of clothes. However, everyone has the same flag on Their hand with the same words written on it( Evil extermination alliance ). However, everyone has the same fearful expression on their face.

Seeing this the man only snorted,

" Hay who is that person " few people have already discovered the man in the sky.

" J-Jia Jin has arrived" the one who has the best eyes said.

"What are you guys saying? Didn't the saint say we will have to fight his disciples first!!"

 In the next second a hand covering the whole sky appeared in the sky.

All of the people holding the Evil extermination alliance flag noticed the Shadow cast Upon them, and when they Looked up in the sky they Lost all of the strength in Their bodies as they kneeled down on the ground. They don't know why they did this but they know only one thing they are doomed.

" How are we supposed to fight this monster?" " Where are the saints? They said we would be just fighting his disciple. Damn saints"

All of them start trembling and try to run away but no matter how far they run they can't see the end of this gigantic hand.

Boooom

The palm descended on the people and in the next second the Palm vanished. The only thing that remains after the attack is just blood, not even bones as all of it cursed into powder.

As soon as this happened 7 blinding lights appeared in the sky that slowly took the form of 7 people. However, the most surprising things is all of this 7 people have the same amount of aura not higher not lower.

" Kekekek, old man it's seems you have failed in your breakthrough, not only did you failed but you have demoted". One of the 7 figure open his mouth. This person have a mark in his head that saying 1 like the rest of this people who have different mark on Their forehead from 1 to 7.

Soon another 7 figures appeared Behind the jia jin, they looked toward the old man with a surprised look on Their face as if they cannot believe what They just heard. However, it's still not confirmed.

" It's enough to crush brat's like you". Jia jin said.

Hearing this directly from Their Master mouth they confirmed Their doubt. " it's true master indeed failed, Not only that he power decreased compered to the past "

" Yes, I Know, that's why 7 of us gathered here. Ke ke ke ke ke"

" Today you will die here, but before your death why don't you tell us your secrets, how did you manages to stay younger for this long" said one of the saint. However, there was no answer to her questions. She was expecting this as well. Thus she didn't Asked any questions.

" I never thought you who never failed going to fail this time, it seems we have to be careful from now on, ke ke ke" said the person with no 1 mark on his forehead.

" Well, I have to say even after not being chosen you still managed to become the strongest, but it seems you are still hated and thus failed, your luck has run out and heavenly Dao don't like you anymore" said the person with no 6 on his head.

" I have a offer for you, why don't you share your secret, I promise if you do that we will not attack at once. Well eventually we will kill you but will a little bit of respect, after all you are the only person who managed to suppress us" said the person with no 4 on her head.

" I don't have enough time to waste talking with you people, all off you to come at once" said jin. Even though no one know, his hand are sweating, his body are sweating. Each and every second he is losing power.

" Hmph, you are cocky as always" as soon as no 6 finishes his words the numbers on his forehead glow brightly. Not only no 6, but all of the 7 saints' numbers on Their foreheads also glow brightly. It didn't just glow brightly. Their power also increased tremendously.

1