Return 2
29 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Make name my ass, it doesn't matter if he is useless or not, if we kill him, dexton will hunt us down and kill us like a dog. They will not kill us. They will peal our skin and burn us alive," said one of the two who was guarding the cave.   

"It seems you guy's  have forget who you are, just do what you are told, or I'll kill you two myself " hearing Both of them frown but don't say anything. There was nothing they could say,  

Both of them slowly approach Jin. Even though their eyes had some hesitation, it vanished thinking of something. 

" Listen kid, come here, we won't beat you," said one of the men. They are not lying. They also Want to finish this as soon as possible.  

"It won't hurt, I promise, Pinky promise."  

In the next second, the ground underneath the two moved, " What the fuck"

All Three of them realized something was under Their feet and tried to jump backward, but a hand made out of earth shot out toward them and grabbed them in mid-air, slamming them to the ground.

" Cough," all three cough out mouths full of blood. However, they didn't just lay down on the ground. They stood up, grabbed their weapon tightly, and became alert for any new attack.

" What the fuck? It seems Dexton has found this place."

"No, it's not possible. Go kill the child. I'll go and see them," saying this, the 3rd person ran Toward the exit. When he was only a few meters away from the exit, a golem with a blood-red pattern on its black color body. Adding one pair of glowing red eyes and one pair of sharp fangs gave it the look of a Dominic creature.

" What the hell, where did this thing come from " the man rushed Toward the golem. He slashed his weapon at the golem, the golem took a direct hit, and the whole cave shook. But what made him puzzled was that there wasn't even a single scratch left on the golem's body.  

However, the 3rd guy didn't hesitate to send a few slashes at the golem. But he soon became exhausted and noticed no injuries on the monster's body. 

" Magical creature!! No, it can't be" in the next second, the golem that was about 3 meters vanished from its spot and appeared behind the 3rd guy. Seeing how this monster just vanished from its place and appeared behind him, he became stiffened in his place in fear. 

The golem didn't give the 3rd person a second to move from its spot. Golem raised the Weapon in its hand and slammed it down. Unfortunately, the man is so frightened he can't even move from the place. The weapon in golems hand approaches the man. The only thing the man could do was scream in fear before the death granted to him. 

With a 'punci' sound, the man slams to the ground. Seeing this other two take a step back.

" So, where were you at again? Ohh, hmm, you guys are making Pinky promise. How about it if you guy's can defeat my golem I'll Let you two go."

As soon as these words reached these two people's ears, they looked at Jin with a shocked and terrified look. " Y-you summon this creature."

For a second, they couldn't believe what they had just heard. After all, it's not something that is believable. How can a kid who is not even 10 Years old and known as a failure product can summon this creature?

" Who else is there." 

" No, it can't be. You are just a child. How can you have the power to summoning something like this !" what shocked them more was how this little kid was talking. He was completely different than before. 

" You two talk too much, just accept your  death." 

" Argh" at this moment, Jin suddenly held his head with both hands as a sudden pain struck him. 

 In the next second, the golem rushed Toward the two. 

"P-please forgive me, d-don't kill me. I am willing to do anything for you," one of the men said with a pleading voice. It doesn't matter if what Jin is saying is true or not. The only thing he cares about is his own life. They have already realized they are not opponents of this monster. No matter what they do won't be able to defeat this monster. After all, they just witnessed how one of the higher-ranking members was just slammed to death by this monster. 

" No, No, I'll be you slave, I'll do anything" However, his voice slowly vanished as soon as the weapon fell on them, Turning them into meat paste.  

"It seems few more is coming. Argh, I have to return to the castle." Jin said to himself as he felt the pain increase. " Dammit, This body is too weak."

" Returned to the earth and protect me from the shadow"  as soon Jin gave this order in his mind, the monster slowly vanished into the Earth as if it had never existed. 

In the next second, a great amount of wind started rotating around Jin.   The ground under Jin's feat starts to glow brightly. As this happens, Jin remembers a Castle from the memory of the previous owner. 

In the next second, jin vanished from where he was standing and appeared on the first floor of a grand castle.  

" Young master, where have you been? Are you okay?" as soon as Jin appeared, a servant saw Jin and rushed Toward him with a worried expression.  

Jin's vision becomes blurry as he feels sleepy. He felt numb as intense pain washed over his whole body. 

  " I am feeling weak and sleepy, protect me, don't let anyone come near me" These is the last words Jin said before falling unconscious. But these words weren't meant for these people but for the monster in his shadow.  

Next day. 

Jin wakes up by the morning light. Upon opening his eyes, he is greeted with a refreshing smell. Opening his eyes, he noticed the extravagant interior of the room he currently is in. 

" Young master how are you feeling right now" at this moment, a sweet voice reached Jin's ears. Upon looking towards the voice, he noticed a servant girl in her 20 or more standing on one side of the bed, holding a tray full of fruits, and two other servants behind her.  Jin also noticed two guards behind his room. The anxious looks on Their face slowly vanished, seeing Jin healthy.

0