Finding the truth
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Fine, you choose death."

"Young ma…

Jin didn't let mina finish her words. Mina Looked toward Jin with pleading eyes for one last time.

But little did she know, this person in front of her was not that same useless little young master she knew. Before she could even utter another complete sentence, the pressure on her neck grew. In less than a second, she shows signs of passing out as her eyes start to turn around, and the white side of her eyes becomes more visible.

She tried to remove Jin's hand with her hand, which was still in good condition, but to no Vail, it failed. She struggles for one last time, but a cracked sound originates from her neck. Soon her vision became blurry as her life flashed before her eyes. She remembers the two faces that are most important to her, and she loses her to live with only one thought on her mind "How did this happen."

In just a few seconds, her body stops struggling, her heart stops beating, her blood stops circulating, and her eyes lose Their brightness.

Jin let go of the Dead body as it fell to the ground with a thud. He gave a glance at the Dead body before turning to the window. There was no sadness nor happiness in him. If he wanted, he could have made her talk. It wasn't that hard. Just by threatening her with her family would have been able to do the job. However, he is not interested in knowing their there name. The real culprit will show themselves on their own, so why bother?

"Now that summoning sacrifice has been collected, it's time to collect some offering."

At this moment, all 14 guards appeared in a small town. The town has a high wall to protect it from the monster's invasion. Even though there were guards, no one stopped these 14 people for inspection, seeing the pendent on their waist.

"Boss, why did you let them enter? What if they ?" One of the guards Asked he was a young man around 20. From this boy's question, he knows nothing about the Dexton clan. After all, he is from a remote village and doesn't know much about the world's power.

"Humph, You don't know them. They are members of the Dexton clan. If we had stopped them, we would have lost.

"Are they strong?"

"Which village you are from, again?"…

After entering the town, Balsira and his team didn't stop anywhere. They directly headed to the slum and stopped before a two-story building. The building looks quite old from the outside. Ordinary people would think that people don't live here anymore. Balsira approached the only door.

Balsira didn't knock in but kicked. From his kick, the door shattered into pieces. As soon as this happened, the empty street filled with people holding various weapons.

Balsira didn't say anything but glance at them. Balsira slowly entered the building. Even though the once empty street is now full of people looking Toward them with murderous glace. But none of them dared to attack.

"You seem a little angry today, my friend," a voice came from the other side of the room as soon as Balsira entered the building. He looked Toward the place where this voice was coming from. There he noticed a chubby man sitting comfortably with two beautiful ladies on his side.

"You are given only job, do whatever you like with the kid, but never let him go. What you did, let the kid go!"

"I have also a question. You said there would be no fucking interference from the clan. Then tell me how two of my men died ?" said the leader with a loud voice as he threw away the in his hand and looked toward Balsira with his angry eyes.

"What?" hearing this, Balsira becomes a little shocked. He remembered what Jin said. "But that's not possible."

"Humph, you should answer my question. It's because of you I lost two of my men," said the man with snared.

"Okay, you'll be compensated. If you left Alive."

'smack' the men leader of the mountain bandit smacked the table in front of him with a loud bang. "What is the meaning of your word? Are you threatening me?"

"No, I am not my friend. It's not just you. I'll also be killed. Because of your one mistake."

"It wasn't a mistake but an interference."

"Well, that person does not hear any excuse. If it's not done, we both will lose our head". Hearing this, the gang leader looked Toward Balsira with an intense gaze. Trying to see if what Balsira is saying is true or just made up.

"We have only two days. After that, we won't have any 2nd chance. Two days later, he will return to the clan, and we have to finish this work. The offer would be the same"

"Hmm," hearing balsiras words, the leader fall into deep thought. A minute later, he raised his voice once again. "Okay, but you have to tell me who this person is. After all, I am risking my life and everyone who works for me."

"Humph," hearing words of the mountain gang Balsira only snared. He Knows very well that he doesn't care about anyone other than himself. Soon the room was emptied. Everyone has been kicked out.

"That person is the wife of Dean dexton, mother of Aslan Dexton. Her name is luna dexton."

"What??" the man stood from the place he was sitting. For a second, he cannot believe what he has Heard. A mother wants to kill her child!

 "Yes, I was also shocked when I get this job. Now you understand why this job is important ? But don't tell anyone about this," Balsira reminded me. But little did he know another person was hearing and seeing everything happening here.

"Hey, what is that" At this moment, the blood-red alliance leader saw a shadow behind Balsira. Upon turning around, Balsira also noticed this thing.

"Where did this monster come from," said Balsira as he jumped backward, taking out his weapon.

0