Chapter 10 Making a deal to destroy the world
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arioch is one of the great demons, or should I say one of the seven monarchs of the Dark Realm. They are the same as the seven saints of this realm. While traveling the outer world, I found this place named the great heavenly realm. And at that time I meet him. This demon is a very lustful one. He loves Human girls. He doesn't find attractiveness Toward the demon girl since they have muscular bodies. At that time, he would order his human subordinate to offer him a virgin human girl in exchange for power. People of the lower world who cannot break through or simply those who are mortals would worship him and offer him girls for power.

At that time, I fought with this Guy, not once or twice but countless times. Even though I killed him every time, he would come back. But he would be much weaker every time he returned than his previous self. 

I was very annoyed at that time. But I was also curious to know how he did that. One day I traced his origin and captured him. After giving him some advice, he opens his mouth. He told me everything about him. He was using a technique named the heavenly clone technique. 

But the problem was the clones needed to be cultivated. At that time, I felt it was useless, and I didn't have enough time to cultivate a clone. So I lost interest in that. After that, I let go of him on only one condition he could not do what he was doing right now. He cannot make any deals with mortals.

However, things have changed. Even though I don't Want to, this technique will indeed become a help. 

[Tell me what your wish is,"] said the voice as if he was in a hurry and needed to finish this as soon as possible. Jin knows what he is hurrying for. He wants to revive those dead bodies or maybe wants to absorb them as soon as possible. It doesn't matter what he does with them. Jin has no intarest in that.

"Nothing much give me your eyes of Truth." 

As soon as these words reached the flame, a shocked expression appeared on his face as if he wasn't prepared to hear something like that. 

[You, who are you? How do you know that? Tell me or else I'll take away your soul] he cannot believe he knows so many things about him. It would have been believable, but this is just an ordinary tiny human whom he had never seen before.

As he said, this pressure on jin body grows. However, the smile on jin face didn't vanish. He knows very well what this demon can do. However, he also knows that this demon won't be able to do anything to him now.

"Stop pretending. You cannot take away the soul of the person who has summoned you." 

Hearing this, he didn't say anything else. He tried to see through Jin but, surprisingly, saw through jin. But he didn't see anything unusual. The frown on his face becomes darker. There is only one question how did this kid Know about him so much? At this moment, a thought came to his mind. Just thinking about this, a smirk appeared on his face. 

[Ha ha ha, Boy, you may not know how powerful I am. I stand above everyone. I am god. Become my vassal. I'll grant you unlimited power. You will rule everything.] since pressure doesn't work, he decided to use greed. The only thing he needs to know is how this kid knows about him this much.

"Not interested. Grant me the wish, or else you will lose part of your soul," said Jin casually.  

Damn this little Bastard. He also Knows about the heavenly rules as well."

 "[Ha ha ha, Boy, you may not know how powerful I am. I stand above everyone. I am god. Become my vassal. I'll grant you unlimited power. You will rule everything.]

Since pressure doesn't work, he decided to use greed. The only thing he needs to know is how this kid knows about him this much.

"Not interested" 

[I cannot Grant you the wish you asked for, however, any other things.]

"Hmm," Jin placed his hand on his chin as if he was in deep thought."your Heavenly clone technique."

"Give me your heavenly clone technique." 

[You, who exactly are you] even other Monarchs don't know the name of this technique, but this little kid who is not even an adult knows more than them! 

"You'll know in the future, just hand over the technique and scram" now it's become annoying to Jin. 

[ since you don't want to become my vassal, this deal will be one-sided. If you want the technique, then you have to offer something of equal value] 

As a monarch, he has his way of evading heavenly rules. Even jin also expected this. After all, he is asking for a technique of the highest level. Someone won't just give away a few thousand souls who arent even Ascension realm. Even if there were a hundred thousand, he wouldn't even glance at them. To get the thing from this demon, he has thought of the thing he will offer.

" How about if I let you enter this human Realm, I'll open the passageway between the two Realm," said jin casually. However, hearing what jin said, a shocked expression appeared on the demon's face, as if he heard something he wasn't expecting. It completely caught him off guard.

[Kid do you have any idea what you are even saying ?] said the face. Jin clearly knows what he has promised. It is akin to declaring war against the human race. 

" Are you interested or not? "

[ How many years ] asked the face.

" Hundred thousands year," jin said without any change in his expression. Hearing thsi the face didn't said anything for almost few minutes as if he is thinking of something. 

[ Ha ha ha ha. I liked you, take it]," said the demon. Jin knows very well it's just a matter of time before this guy manages to find out his real identity. Even if he doesn't manage to, he will eventually will. Jin isn't afraid to expose his identity. Even if he knows his identity, what can he do? Nothing, since he is bound to his world. Until there is no passageway connecting the two realms, he cannot come to this place no matter what he does.

0