Kicked out of the family
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Dran Vickal," Dean dexton raised his voice. Hearing Dean dexton's voice, Vickal Looked Toward him.

"If you weren't someone who raised me, you would have already been captured and punished for questioning my decision." A painful expression becomes visible in Vickal. However, he didn't raise his voice against dean dexton.

"Understood, do everything as you see fit."

Dran Vickal is the person Balsira talked about. They only dared to do what they did because this person wasn't present in the castle. He is actually the one who raised Dean dexton. Even though he wasn't That strong, he had special authority within the clan. He also has a friendly relationship with the clan head.

He doesn't have any kids or a wife. Two years ago, he decided to raise Aslan and left for the castle. Even though he couldn't become That good with Aslan in these two years, he still sees Aslan as his own grandson. That's why he came here to see if he could change Dean's mind. But after coming, he heard that the bandit group had captured jin. He couldn't become happier when he heard that jin somehow managed to return to the castle.

After this, an order has been passed down. Aslan Dexton, the firstborn of Dean, shall be stripped from his name, and all the facilities he is using will be taken away. From now on, he cannot use Dexton's name anymore.

"Elders all of you may leave, I have somethig to talk with Vickal alone" hearing this, all of the elders left as Vickal looked toward Dean with a surprised expression on his face.

"Master, are you doing this to protect him, you are doing this to protect him right ?" Asked Vickal with the expected voice. He just wants to hear only these words, nothing else.

"Vickal, You still think I have done this for his good. Was I any worse then my brother. I am even better. If that useless thing didn't Born than I would have already been the Patriarch, not just a fucking acting Patriarch" said dexton as he clenched his fist.

He was way ahead of his brother. But when it was known, his only son was nothing but useless. Because of this, he felt the place he had in his father's heart drop. As if the Patriarch Doesn't see him in the same light as before.

"I would have been already out from the compilation if my 2nd child wasn't born," said Dean with somewhat pride in his tone. Hearing all of this, Vickal didn't say anything. He knows very well how good the youngest child is.

"Thanks sir I'll take my leave" This time Vickal didn't say Young Master or Patriarch but just sir. This change in tone is also noticed by the Dean.

"Vickal remember this, if you help That boy, all relations you have with the Dexton family will be cut off," Dean reminded Vickal again as Vickal left.

**

Back in the castle, all the servants are preparing for Jin's departure as Jin himself is currently looking Toward his clone.

"Hmm, If I am not wrong, then the clone should have been the same as a regular human."

Currently, Jin has two answers. The first one is that his compression is too low. The second answer is that he isn't given the real one.

He also had his own clone technique. But he asked Ariach for the clone technique just because it can make a clone with flesh and blood just like the original one without separating the origin or soul.

"Young master, someone from clan has come, he said he have a News for you" as Jin thinks about this, a knock comes in the entrance. Hearing the knock Jin open his eyes.

"Tell him to come here" after getting Jin's order, the servant left and returned a few minutes later. Soon another knocking sound happened at the door.

"Come," getting confirmation from jin, a servant and another person entered the room. From his facial expressions, everyone can guess that this person is not happy with how Jin told him to come up.

"What is it," Asked jin to the man that had just entered with the servant.

 "Dean Dexton, the acting Patriarch of the Dexton family, has given you order," saying man takes out a paper and reads it out loud.

"You, Aslan Dexton, you have been kicked out of the family. From now on, you are not allowed to use your family name, And you are also ordered to leave the castle tomorrow. To support yourself clan has given this" after saying this. The man takes out a pouch. Even though the pouch looks smaller than before, it's clear some money has been moved from here. There is no one knows about that.

"Hmm, I see" Jin didn't say anything. Seeing Jin's expression, the man who came with the News became a little disappointed. He was expecting tears in Jin's eyes. or some other kind of reaction that anyone would expect from a 10-year-old kid.

" Still, I haven't expected him to be this calm," thought the man inwardly. "It seems his brain didn't develop fully."

" Is there anything you want to say "

"NO"

" Then why are you standing here for? Do you want to stay here and watch me leave tomorrow?"

The man didn't say anything. Even though he had the urge to beat up this kid, he stopped himself from doing that and left with the servant.

Outside.

" Why don't I see balsira and other guards in the castle," asked the man.

" Tell me everything that has happened."

After the man left, everyone heard the News that Jin was no longer a member of the Dexton clan. The importance of Jin in their eyes also dropped. From That point onward till night, no one even came to ask Jin if he wanted to eat something as if the significant value jin had in their eyes had dropped to zero.

However, jin is least worried about that "it seems I can not use free service from dexton now."

0