Chapter 3 – First Murder
41 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You know they say the first murder is difficult but I found it so good, I first started to push young minors to commit suicide..

 

I pushed young people to mutilate their genitals and write my name on their thighs with a knife, I took advantage of the fact that he was mentally unstable to do that at the age of 7 ahahaha, I was so smart for this young age, i did everything my uncle told me to do and what the voices told me, I carry out to the letter it made me so happy i thought i was invincible afterwards it saw that the police did not find me I continued to do business with my uncle.

 

They took care of small children and sold their organs while I learn to mutilate and torture the human body it gives me intense pleasure it's like in my dreams as the voices swore to me it's so good It didn't satisfy me enough I needed more, so I started barbecuing the meat of my victims and gave it all to my family and friends, they found the meat delicious ahaha before I got caught by the police and I get diagnosed sick but that does not excuse my sins even if I was barely 10 years old, in the end I ended up in a psychiatric hospital until I was cured to finally go jail.

6