Chapter 2 – Part 6
622 0 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In her light sleep, Wren instinctively grabbed the blanket when she felt it sliding off of her, but her tired grip was too weak to keep hold.  Cool air washed over her bare legs, and she grunted softly.  It wasn’t jarring, or displeasing, but it was noticeable.

 

Slight pressure.  Fingers on her thighs.  Spreading them apart.  Wren’s eyes fluttered open to find Bonnie kneeling in front of her chair and staring up at her.

 

“Whatareyou—”

 

“Shhh,” Bonnie whispered.  Her tattooed arms slipped around to the outsides of Wren’s hips, and her fingers hooked in under the waistband.

 

Wren’s body adjusted unconsciously, squirming this way and that to aid in the removal of her undergarment.  Her mouth was already dry, and what little moisture was left dried up quickly as the redhead leaned forward in a loose-fitting tank top.  One hand lifting her thick, flaccid shaft while the other lay flat against her thigh.  The heavy head drooped, but only until the redhead lifted it with her tongue.

 

“Jeez,” Bonnie said softly.  “Even like this, it’s still too much for me to swallow.”

 

“Flattery will get you everywhere,” Wren slurred, still groggy from the abrupt awakening.  “And in this case, it will definitely get you fucked, but, are you sure?”

 

“Do I look, in any way, unsure?”  Bonnie answered her own question, keeping intense eye contact while she swallowed a mouthful of semi-hard flesh.  Wren’s spine curled and flexed, as she swallowed enough to bring her lips to where her fingers were gripped tightly around the middle of the shaft.  Tiny wet sounds.

 

“What I meant… earlier,” Wren gasped, eyes fluttering as she writhed, “was that… I-I… I don’t want to just… like… oh fuuuuck.”

 

Bonnie’s eyes twinkled.

 

“I don’t want to just… pick a fight with a corporation because I’m bitter and good god keep doing that with your tongue.”  Her head fell back into the cushioned back of the chair, and she brought her left hand to rest on top of Bonnie’s head.  “I want to… to-to do it with you.  Because of you.”

 

Wren slouched lower, and Bonnie brought both hands in to squeeze the base of the shaft.  “When I do this,” she said gleefully, “the tip is almost hard enough to fuck.”

 

“It won’t be,” Wren said, biting her lip.  “Trust me.  You won’t be able to reach, and… and if I do—”  Her voice cut off in a squawk as Bonnie took her deep, to the back of the throat.  “I have other things I want to be touching than myself you know?”

 

“Mmmhmm,” Bonnie murmured, mouth still full to the brim with flesh.  Her eyes drifted shut as she started bobbing up and down, and Wren gave a long, heavy sigh of contentment.  The blue-haired girl’s thighs began to pop, but the push was lost in the still-hardening flesh of her cock, and Bonnie continued to work her lips and tongue in excruciating harmony.

 

“Okay,” Wren groaned.  “Okay, okay.  Please.  It’s—”

 

Bonnie’s eyes narrowed.

 

“I can’t take it anymore.”

 

“Did I... do something wrong?”

 

“No!” Wren shouted.  “But I’m not going to get any harder than that without help and I am dying to fuck you right now.”

 

Bonnie’s head rose, and she looked around.  “Did you bring anything with you?”

 

“My pants,” Wren said, pointing awkwardly over the arm of the chair.  “Small pocket sewn into the seam.  Inside of the left leg.  Two pills.”

 

Bonnie reached over and grabbed them from the floor, and made a face as she turned them inside out.

 

“I put a pocket in every pair of pants I own, and all of them have pills stashed in them.”  Wren held out one hand while she absently stroked herself with the other.  “I’ve also got pills stashed all over the Daedalus.  At least twenty.”  As soon as Bonnie dropped the pills into her palm, Wren opened her mouth and swallowed them in a single gulp.

 

Bonnie stood, wearing little else than her smirk, and Wren’s breath caught in her throat.  Bonnie’s tattoos, stretching from the backs of her hands up to her shoulders, hid the definition of her muscles, but in the low light all she could make out were the sinuous swells, dips, and curves.  The places where shadows gave way to illumination.  The redhead moved in front of her, stepped over her legs, and straddled her in the deep armchair.  Her gaze was mesmerizing, and Wren felt the heat rushing under her skin as Bonnie sat lower and lower.  Her thickening shaft lay against her stomach, and the wet warmth of Bonnie’s cleft settled around the base of it.  Lower and lower, moving like honey.  Bonnie’s lips, moving closer and closer.

 

Wren sat up into the kiss.  The redhead’s hands on her sides.  Her hands brushing Bonnie’s cheeks, fingers tucked behind the jaw to hold her close and keep her there.

 

Brief flashes of light from the welders in the docking back illuminated her from different angles, hiding her eyes in shadow while accentuating her cheekbones.  Silhouetting the shape of her hanging breasts.  Their kiss began and ended many times, but it was always the same kiss.  The same passion.  The same heat.

 

Wren groaned, eyes fluttering, as the heat reached a fever.  She flew past the point where she had full control over herself so fast that she never even knew it was coming.  What remained of her, the animal inside, saw and wanted.  Her hands drifted to Bonnie’s hips, pushing her up while she shifted her hips back and around.  Bonnie immediately reached down with a smirk and grabbed the still-thickening shaft.

 

“There we go,” Bonnie said, as she moved to line herself up.  Pearl white teeth sank into her lips and one eye pinched shut, and a soft gasp escaped from her lips as the head stretched her.  Another sharper gasp followed it, when the head slipped inside of her, and for a few moments Bonnie simply stayed still.  Even though it was clear, from the way her jaw slackened, that she enjoyed the strain, it was not enough for Wren.  She wanted more, and her hips started to move.

 

“Slow,” the redhead whispered.  “Slow.”

 

Wren did not want to go slow.  She wanted to mate.  She wanted to breed.  She wanted to fuck.  Her thrusts were slow, but that was a byproduct of how much fluid it took to coat her still-thickening shaft.  Each thrust could only drive a little further than the last before the friction of dry skin made it painful.  Not that Wren was averse to a little pain.

 

“Fuuuck.  Fuck, it’s getting thicker.”

 

Wren liked to watch her partners talk.  The nature of the effect of her pills allowed her to appreciate the motion of lips and tongue, brow and eye, and all the subtle ways their facial expressions betrayed how they felt.  It was easily more powerful for Wren to see the effects rather than to hear Bonnie narrate the same thing.

 

The shudder was her favorite part.  The moment when she could watch Bonnie’s eyes twitch and body jerk as her head came to rest against the cervix for the first time.  It was intoxicating, and whenever it happened Wren would latch onto it.  Hips, ass, and thighs popping and clenching to produce shallow, fast thrusts that jackhammered at the sensitive end of Bonnie’s long corridor.  Bonnie rocked forward onto her knees, retreating slowly from the assault, but that only meant that Wren tried a little harder.

 

Her eyes were ravenous as she drank in the redhead’s reactions and body language.  Her fingertips danced along flush, sweat-pebbled skin, moving upward until they found the hard tips of Bonnie’s nipples.  Feather-light brushing.  Gentle rolling.  And then, right at the moment when Bonnie’s jaw hung the lowest, a crushing pinch.

 

Bonnie screamed, back arching, and Wren squeezed her left breast to push out the nipple as far as possible.  She couldn’t stop staring up at the redhead, but she needed to be doing something.  If not with her cock, if not with her hips, and if not with her hands, then her lips and tongue.  Nibbling, licking, and lashing at Bonnie’s nipple.  Suckling.  Bonnie’s fingers tore at her hair, gripping and pulling, but Wren refused to relent.  There were few pleasures in life she enjoyed more than following through on delivering an orgasm.  It was her happy place.

 

Bonnie shifted, rocking to her right just enough to allow the now-fully-engorged cock to slip out of her, and then collapsed onto Wren’s lap.  As she slid backwards, shifting her weight onto Wren’s thighs, she cupped Wren’s cheeks and drew her into a long, heavy kiss.

 

Kissing was not what Wren wanted to do.  Part of her was aware that it was necessary to give her partner a breather after a good, hard cum, and that the longer they needed was a metric she would use later to gauge how strong it was, but in the moment Wren was not equipped to cuddle.  Her arms slipped around to hold Bonnie’s ass, pulling her closer.  Making sure that her cock was constantly in contact with the redhead, and reminding her of its presence with its near-constant throbbing.  She arched her own back just so, pushing her tummy and cock forward just that much more.

 

“Get up,” she growled, as her vision became hazy. Medication surged through her veins, dilating her pupils and setting the blood pumping loudly through her ears.  She could barely hear herself talk.

 

Bonnie, breathless, stepped backwards unsteadily, and Wren was on her feet soon after.  Deft fingers reached into another hidden pocket in her pants to pull out a small, single-use packet of lube.  She grabbed Bonnie’s waist, turned her, pushed her up against the wall, and moved the redhead’s hips until the positioning was just right.  She kept her thighs pressed against the backs of Bonnie’s, one hand caressing the redhead’s lower back, while she ripped open the packet with her teeth and squirted it liberally over her cockhead.

 

She kept her hand planted on the small of Bonnie’s back, keeping her in place and against the wall, while she guided herself into Bonnie’s ass.  Bonnie groaned loudly, arms pressed against the wall.  The surface of it was smooth, giving her little to grab hold of, so Bonnie shifted to simply brace herself.

 

Four thrusts, each going deeper than the last, had Wren right where she wanted to be.  Fully inserted.  With Bonnie’s full, quivering cheeks pressed against her groin.  Her mouth was dry almost to the point that it hurt to move her tongue around, but that was okay with Wren.  It wasn’t her tongue that she wanted to be moving anyway.

 

The dull thud of repetitive impacts rocked her body as she pounded away at the redhead, but the feeling was worth less than the sight of Bonnie’s flesh rippling.  It was definitely worth less than the way Bonnie looked back over her shoulder a second later with a pained gasp.  That alone was enough to drive her onward and upward.  Harder and faster.  Bonnie’s beautiful tits swayed just out of Wren’s sight, with only just the tiniest sliver of the side of each visible to her, but that was enough.  She could hear them smacking against the wall.

 

On and on.  Her vision became hazier, and her hearing more muffled.  Although it took effort, she kept one eye on the clock in the display on the wall because she hadn’t set a timer.  Seconds and minutes slipped away as she drove deep into Bonnie’s ass over and over and over.

 

A particularly bright flash of light, from a welder down in the docking bay, caught Wren’s attention for just a moment, but it held Bonnie’s for longer.

 

“Oh… oh… oh god… oh god… can they see us?”

 

“No,” Wren grunted.  “Not glass.”  It took all of her faculties to string words together to try to comfort the redhead in the heat of the moment.  “Wall, not a window.”  In truth, Wren did not know if the wall was transparent both ways, but her instinct was to calm Bonnie’s nerves.

 

Bonnie’s head dipped forward, chin to chest, so that only the very back of her head was visible over her shoulders.  The blue-haired girl recognized that a relaxed, slumped posture was inevitable.  Bonnie would tire before she would, and not because Wren was in better shape.  It was rewarding to watch her efforts wear Bonnie down, but at the same time, Wren wanted to see the effects.  Sweat was pouring down Bonnie’s back, and for the moment that was enough.

 

Deep inside of Bonnie her cock reached its critical mass, when the build up of blood pressure inside of her shaft was so great that the skin felt full to bursting.  Her favorite moment.

 

“Oh shit,” Bonnie croaked.  “They’re looking at us.  They’re looking at us!”

 

Without stopping, Wren leaned her head slightly to the side.  Two of the workers were standing beside each other, and although their faces were obscured inside of their zero-g suits, they were clearly looking right at them.  Pointing.

 

It was pure instinct that guided Wren’s hand, as she reached forward and grabbed a fistful of Bonnie’s long red hair and pulled back hard.  Bonnie screamed at the top of her lungs as she bent backwards, cumming on the spot, but Wren barely heard it.  All she saw was the way Bonnie suddenly stopped caring.  She twisted her hand at the wrist, wrapping another layer of hair around her palm, and gave another powerful tug.  Using her grip on the hair as leverage to pull herself in.

 

Let them watch, she wanted to say.  Let them all watch.  None of that made it to her lips.  Instead she continued to pound away, pistoning in and out of the redhead’s gaped hole.

 

Bonnie slipped forward, arm buckling, and Wren shifted from pulling back on her hair to pressing Bonnie’s head into the wall.  Not hard, but keeping her cheek firmly in place against the transparent material.

 

Let everyone see how much you like it, she thought, and was rewarded with the way Bonnie’s moans spiraled ever upward.

 

In the corner of her eye, Wren caught the clock ticking over.  She knew that if she kept going she could make Bonnie cum again, and it was with something approaching regret that she relented.  Bonnie slumped more fully against the wall, and collapsed to her knees when Wren took a wobbly step backwards.  The hour had passed more quickly than she could have imagined.  Sometimes she wondered where it all went, but that would have to be a thought she saved for later.

 

Her hands were as unsteady as her legs as she rifled through the inseam of her pants to find her comedown pill.  Her mouth was too dry to swallow it unaided, so she staggered across the apartment to hastily fill a cup from the faucet.  Bonnie had managed to crawl away from the wall, and the sloppy grin she wore as she pulled herself onto the bed filled Wren’s heart with joy.  Wren tilted her head back, swallowed the pill, and drained the cup in a few quick gulps.

 

The comedown pill always affected her quickly, and she felt the cool rush washing over her legs before she’d made it to the bed.  Bonnie licked her lips and smiled, holding up a blanket while leaving an area on the side of the bed that seemed to be Wren-sized.

 

Exactly Wren-sized,” she murmured, as she curled up next to the other woman.

 

“Wha was tha?”

 

“Mmmmmnothing,” Wren whispered.  She felt Bonnie’s arm slip around her torso, and she smiled.

***

 

Movement next to her, nearby, drew Wren out of a light phase in her sleep cycle, though her first thought upon opening her eyes was that she was still dreaming.  Mr. Cat had curled up against her arm, and was rocking back and forth to get comfortable.

 

“How do you do that?” Wren asked, tiredly.

 

The orange tabby merely peered at her before tucking his head into his leg.

 

“Hey.  Are you awake?”

 

“No,” Bonnie answered, from right behind her.  It was comforting to feel her so close.

 

“I know I said this earlier, but… I really want to help.”

 

“Okay.”

 

“Okay.”

 

“Okay.”

 

Bonnie’s breathing thickened, becoming heavier and shorter, and Wren smiled as she drifted back to sleep.

36