Entry 1: I Talk To A Notebook
8 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I have some weird roommates. I have so much to write about each of them too. These people that I have let into my home, while I am friends with all of them, they're eccentric, to say the least. While I would talk about all of them in a single entry in this notebook, it wouldn't convey just how weird, and yet, how great they all are.

So, I've decided that I'll just let all this information out in different entries, because while I could just write for a long while, I would likely fall asleep, or have to stop to do something else, or something happens. Of course, the only one to know all of this will be a notebook, and will probably never see the light of day, but, I could care less, as I've wanted to get these things off my chest for the entire time these people have lived with me. Because their eccentricities are outweighing the downsides of just not talking about them.

As for myself?

Yes, notebook, I'm talking to you, through writing.

...

Am I gonna continue with this? Are you actually asking me that?

...

I can't believe I'm talking to a notebook that I'm writing my thoughts in.

As for myself, since I started earlier, I'm just some guy who likes books, mainly manga, but I do like other books. I do also like LEGOs.

...

Specifically what LEGOs you ask, notebook? Why, thanks for asking! I like the LEGO Architecture sets! I think it's cool to see things from around the world on a smaller scale, AND in my room! It's more like a hobby, and they are pretty cool decorations too!

As for something else I like to do? I like to watch YouTube, anime, and movies! Yes, a good part of my book collection, I've already watched in anime form. Don't try to pry into why I do such a thing, watch an anime and then get the manga or light novels, that's something 'I' should be concerned about, not you!

...

I'm getting angry at a person in the place of you, notebook. Someone who doesn't exist.

...

Yes, I know I'm a crazy person.

...

There's crazier things than me being crazy, okay? If I'm crazy, then there are people that are much crazier than me! As I've said before, everyone is crazy, the level of crazy is the difference!

...

Why do I say such a thing?

That's because my family is differing levels of crazy, okay? It's mainly because of our actions that we are different levels of crazy, but that's not the point!

...

What's the point? I think it was that I'm not the crazy one for talking to a notebook. Especially you, the one I'm writing in!

...

I can't believe I still think a notebook can judge me. You're not an actual person I can talk to!

Anyways, what was I talking about?

...

Oh, right! Myself! I used to live all by myself in a house with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, but then, after, like, 2 years, I kinda realized I wasn't enough to pay for the monthly expenses on my own.

...

Why 5 bed, 3 bath? And how do I own it?

Good question, notebook.

...

...

...

Oh, right, I forgot that this will never see the light of day, so I'll just tell you, imaginary notebook person! I inherited this house from my parents who just disappeared out of thin air. Don't know why, don't know how, but as of now, I'm the owner of the house, and a bunch of other people rent out a room of this place. AKA my roommates.

...

What was I talking about before this?

...

I forgot that I was wanting to talk about my roommates, not myself, but I can write whatever in here and no one will be able to tell me what I can and cannot write!

As for my roommates, I don't know which one to start with, since they're all eccentric.

0