The Begining
183 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

**Prologue: The Awakening**

(Setting: California, USA)

In the heart of bustling California, amidst the modernity and chaos of urban life, a young man named Loyd Boris found himself immersed in the final chapter of his favorite manga series, "Solo Leveling." With bated breath, he eagerly devoured the pages, savoring every moment of the epic conclusion.

"YES, FINALLY IT'S RELEASED. The final chapter of Solo Leveling!" Loyd exclaimed, his excitement palpable as he turned the pages with fervor.

But as the last panel came into view, a sense of emptiness washed over him. The journey had ended, leaving him adrift in a sea of uncertainty.

"Finally, I can kill myself," Loyd muttered, his words laced with a bitter resignation.

Suddenly, he found himself transported to a white expanse, his surroundings cloaked in an ethereal glow. Confusion gnawed at him as he struggled to comprehend his newfound reality.

"Is this the afterlife?" Loyd wondered aloud, his voice echoing in the emptiness.

"No, this is My Domain," a voice replied, cutting through the silence like a blade.

Startled, Loyd turned to face the source of the voice, only to be met by the enigmatic figure of Ashborn.

"Who are you?" Loyd asked, his curiosity piqued by the presence of this mysterious entity.

"You might have heard of me. I am Ashborn," the figure replied, his aura exuding power and authority.

"WAIT, ASHBORN SAMA? THE ONE FROM SOLO LEVELING?" Loyd exclaimed, his disbelief evident in his voice.

"Yes, it is I," Ashborn confirmed, his gaze unwavering.

As realization dawned upon Loyd, a flurry of questions flooded his mind.

"According to the novels, I'm guessing I'm going to get reincarnated?" Loyd ventured, his voice tinged with uncertainty.

"Yes, you are. You will be the one to inherit all of my powers," Ashborn declared, his words carrying the weight of destiny.

"Wait, you mean all of your powers?" Loyd asked, his mind racing with the possibilities.

"Yes, all of them. Now, begone," Ashborn commanded, his tone leaving no room for argument.

Before Loyd could protest, he found himself transported to London, his mind reeling from the encounter with Ashborn.

---

**Loyd's Powers:**

**1. Immense Strength:** Loyd possesses incomparably immense levels of physical strength.

**2. Nigh-Invulnerability:** Loyd possesses almost unparalleled durability and is virtually invulnerable to physical trauma. He is also immune to all diseases, poisonous substances, and debuffs.

**3. Regenerative Healing Factor:** Loyd can rapidly heal from most injuries he sustains in battle. His healing abilities also accelerate exponentially when he sleeps.

**4. Accelerated Development:** Loyd's most astonishing ability is his explosive growth rate, a power unlike any other in the world. Not only does he grow stronger with every battle, but the boost in strength he receives with each victory is tremendous. As a result of this, it only took him a few months of training to become the strongest hunter in Asia.

**5. Armor Creation:** By concentrating his powers around himself, Loyd can generate jet-black armor onto his body.

**6. Stealth:** Loyd can camouflage with his surroundings and hide all traces of presence, essentially turning himself both physically and magically invisible.

**7. Bloodlust:** Loyd can magically intimidate a target into submission.

**8. Quicksilver:** Loyd can increase his speed by 30% for a short burst.

**9. Mutilation:** Loyd rips a target to shreds with his daggers.

**10. Dagger Rush:** Loyd barrages a target with his daggers from all directions.

**11. Ruler's Authority:** Loyd can move and control objects via telekinesis.

**12. Dragon's Fear:** Loyd can release a mana-infused shout from his soul that drives anyone weaker than him into a state of intense despair and panic.

**13. Shadow Extraction:** Loyd can extract shadows from the corpses of his enemies and add them to his army.

**14. Shadow Preservation:** Loyd can preserve his shadows in storage and monitor them by perceiving their senses.

**15. Shadow Exchange:** Loyd can use shadows as portals to travel vast distances in an instant.

**16. Monarch's Domain:** Loyd can buff the strength of all of his active shadows by 50% in battle.

3