Am I really here?
163 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ A/N

Join the discord channel  https://discord.gg/s8v2zEVR2e,  

Before reading this novel, I beg of you to give it the five-chapter chance, there might be some grammatical errors so please point them out, I'm still growing, and I want to grow knowing your guys were there to help.

This is something I threw to together, so expect a lot of difference, communicate with me, I want to build a family doing exactly what I love.

Don't leave this book without giving it a try, I promise it won't be a waste of your time.]

. . . . . . .

Ayato got up from the couch and went to get a soft drink from the fridge, his entire room was completely dark with trash everywhere.

He had a huge eye circle that indicate he had been having trouble sleeping. He grabbed the bottle of coke from the fridge and went back to watch his anime on the couch.

*New episode of Attack on titan is now available*

He saw the notification on his phone and a huge smile came to his face, "Finally something new" He grabbed his blanket and covered his body as he watched.

"Are you kidding me? I'm sick of this fucking cliffs hangers" He then switched off his phone and sat upright. Ayato sighed "Sometimes I wish I was in an anime" He stood up.

He went to the bathroom to pee, closing his eyes as he was enjoying the sensation he was feeling, "Perfect…" He choked.

He was shocked when he opened his eyes and found himself in a forest, "What the hell!" He screamed.

He could hear people screaming, "Okay, this is not weird, this is not weird at all" He tried convincing himself as he took slow steps towards where the screaming was coming from.

The closer he got the scarier the screams got. When he got out to the open just in front of him was Levi.

Levi had no idea that someone was behind him, he was busy thinking of a way to take down the multiple Titans that had separated him from his comrade. 

"No... way" Ayato was shocked when he saw an anime character right in front of him.

The soldier turned and saw Ayato hesitating to touch his uniform, "A kid what's a kid doing here? Damn it I don't have time for this".

He grabbed Ayato and started moving with his ODM gear, he tossed Ayato to one of his soldiers.

"Captain Anki?" The soldier was confused as to what he should do with Ayato.

"Take the kid back to the town, we'll join up with you when we're done here," Anki said before propelling his body to a titan with his ODM gear.

"Kid? What does he mean by…" He looked at his hands and saw that it was still normal, "I'm not a child!" He yelled.

The man placed him on top of the horse that was placed a bit far away from where the Titans were, climbing the horse he rode it all the way to the Eldian's wall.

"Open the gate!" The man screamed as he rode with speed.

The soldiers standing on the wall immediately started to pull the heavy gate open when they noticed a titan following right behind him.

With all good luck they managed to get in, he placed Ayato on the ground, "Now where do you come from? And how did you get outside the walls?" The man asked.

Ayato stood there confused as to whether he should tell them he came from another world, he had no idea what he should say.

Then Lady luck hit him, he saw Eren and his friends entering one of the bread stores, "I found them" He shouted in excitement, he ran into the store acting like he found the people he was looking for.

The man wanted to follow him, but he had a change of heart when his colleagues invited him for a drink, forgetting all about the battle he was supposed to return to.

. . . . . . . 

"Eren!" Ayato yelled as he ran towards him.

"Do you know this guy?" Eren asked Misaka who was also as shocked as he was.

"Hum hum"  Mikasa nodded negatively with a piece of bread in her mouth.

"He might be one of the refugees. I'll ask him" Armin said.

When Ayato got closer, his facial expression changed, he placed his hands on his jaw looking at Eren who looked younger than when he was in the anime, "Which season is this?" Ayato thought loudly.

Armin moved closer to him, "Are you from the survey corps?" Armin asked.

"I guess"

Armin gave a worrisome smile after hearing Ayato's response, "You guess?".

"Yeah yeah, can I have some of that bread? I'm starving. '' Ayato drooled.

Eren sighed, "Just bring him home, I know Mom wouldn't mind, he might just be another refugee" Eren left the store.

Mikasa also instantly followed, "Hi, my name is Armin, what about you?" Armin stretched out his hands for a handshake.

Shaking Armin he replied, "Ayato".

"Nice to meet you Ayato, let go before they start without us" Armin chuckled before running off, "Come on".

He followed, running as they tried to catch up to Eran and Mikasa, "As much as I want to deny it, I gotta face the fact, I'm in a fucking anime" Ayato thought to himself.

. . . . . . . .

It's been four years since then, and he has been living with Yeager's, he grew fond of them just the same way they did.

He was still curious about one thing, every event that had happened while he was in this alternate reality wasn't the same plot, everything was starting to seem different.

"Eren, mom said you should go get the drill from Ivin" Mikasa yelled from the entrance of the kitchen.

"Yeah yeah" Eren reluctantly stood up from the chair, "come on, no way am going alone" he pulled Ayato who was resting on the ground.

"You wanna know what I heard today?" Ayato skipped to the front with a smile on his face.

"Spill it, it better be something good"

"I heard the soldiers who came back from their scouting didn't lose a single life, so they plan to have a party to celebrate that, meaning if we go…"

"Lots of meat to eat," they both said in unison before laughing.

"But mom wouldn't you know…"

"We sneak out, it's not every time that you'll get to have a party, there's Reiner and the freaking main...." He placed his mouth on the back of his hand as he walked towards Ivin's door to knock.

*Knock knock*

"Who's Reiner," Eren asked

Ayato covered his mouth hastily again, realizing he had said too much, "it's nothing" the door made a cracking sound as it slowly opened.

  

The inside of the house was so dark which made it more visible for them to see the orange bright lighting that came out of it.

Being one of the greatest fans of Attack on Titan, Ayto knew that a titan transformation had just taken place, with his eyes filled with fear he turned to Eren, "Run!" He screamed

6