Titan rage
100 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ayato ran as fast as he could, when he got to the house he saw that a titan was standing near the house, the same Titan that ate Carla.

He immediately hid inside another building, "Damn it" He whispered to himself, closing his eyes feeling disappointed.

"I should have known this was going to happen, I took it for a game, how stupid could I be" He slammed his hands on the floor multiple times to get rid of the guilt he was feeling.

He suddenly heard the scream of a Mikasa shouting from their home, "Mom? Open up" She used her legs to keep pushing the door.

"She's alive" A gentle smile struck his face, and he immediately ran towards her, he was so filled with happiness that he forgot about the Titan standing there.

He pulled open the door and pulled Mikasa out before hugging her, "I thought you died".

"Where's Eren? "Mikasa asked as she pulled away from the hug.

"He's with Armin, don't worry he's safe" Ayato was trying to reassure her, the Titan that was standing above them tried to grab Mikasa but Ayato pulled her away.

"Look, Eren should be heading to town square since everyone is evacuating the city, you should go there," Ayato said, grabbing the stainless steel and spoon from the ground.

"That isn't exactly easy, trust me I'll catch up okay, ready?" 

"Ready for what?" Mikasa.

"Now! Hey, Titans come to taste me " he yelled, banging the stainless steel against each other as he tried their attention while running.

"Go, meet up with Eren at the wall"

"No way... I'm not"

"Damn it Mikasa, trust me!" Ayato yelled.

Closing her eyes, She took to her heels and started running.

He gave a faint smile, there was nowhere he could run, the path in front of him was covered in the rumbles of buildings.

He closed his eyes, "I never belonged to this world anyway" The titans were about to rush at him when he suddenly heard the sound of a titan falling to the ground. 

Opening his eyes, he saw two girls slicing the necks of the titans with their ODM gear.

Innie and Annie are two female members who were dressed in military uniform. "Are you alright?" innie asked with a soothing smile on her face.

Ayato couldn't help but stare, he felt something was off but wasn't quite sure yet"You should probably run kid" Annie said

"Oh right" He dropped the stainless he was holding and started running, "And I am not a kid" He looked at Annie again who had began clearing up the titans.

"Damn, is she supposed to be a?…"

*Boom!*

Ayato went crashing into one of the buildings, the titan kicked him so hard that most of his bones shifted. 

"A Titan? I see" He laid in the midst of the broken rocks.

The Titan started moving closer to him, 

"Is this how I die? In some anime?" He gave a weak smirk, "I guess it's not too bad" He closed his eyes, he had totally given up.

Eren opened his eyes and found himself trapped in the titan's stomach.

"Am I not dead? Hey? Let me out of here, I'm trapped" Eren's body started sinking into the titans' guts.

 

"Damn it, I am so close" He stretched his hands up trying to grab onto the titan's teeth. Eren thought to himself.

"There's a chance I'll die if I struggle too much," Eren thought, "So what, who gives a shit if I'm going to die, I'd rather not die a coward."

Ayato opened his eyes when the Titan had gotten close, "Hey! Asshole"He slowly got up to his feet, he was losing so much blood that his vision was blurry.

He held a broken glass with him, "Screw you, no way I'm dying by the hands of some fucking titan!", He cut his palm with the glass but nothing happened.

The Titan immediately grabbed him, "Where?, damn, where's my lightning?" Ayato yelled.

And suddenly two lightning strikes drop, from different locations, the green lightning strikes the titan that ate Eren while the red Stoke Ayato.

The titan immediately let go of Ayato, landing on the floor Ayato was no longer him, he had transformed into a titan, one that was surrounded by red lightning and had very long black hair and red glowing eyes

Ayato and Eren are in their titan form and gave out loud shrieks, the first thing Ayato did was burst the head of the titan in front of him by clapping his two hands together on the titan's cheek.

Annie stood on top of the building as she watched the titan with red lightning start killing all the pure titans, "What kind of titan is this?" She was shocked, it had so much power with every movement it made.

"There is goes" Innie asked.

"Yeah," Annie said.

"There's another one?" innie pointed to the Attack titan, it was smashing a titan's head on one of the building's roof.

"What the?" Annie was speechless.

Eren grabbed the titan and tossed it to the ground before he started stomping its head, "Get up, Get up! I wanna kill you over and over and over".

A titan jumped on his back and bit his neck trying to tear it off, Eren grabbed the titan's head and wanted to slam it to the ground but another came and bit his leg.

He fell to one knee before giving out a loud shriek, out of nowhere, the red titan leaped to the sky and landed where Eren was.

Upon landing on the ground the lightning around him exploded, flattening the entire city, the force alone destroyed all the titans including Eren's own.

Avoiding the crash, Annie and innie, stood at the gate where the blast couldn't reach, "Amazing" Annie looked at the titan with so much will in her eyes.

Eren came out of his titan but he was still unconscious, the red titan gave out shrieks as he made his way to the gate.

 

He spotted Innie and wanted to go there, but Annie pulled out her blade and pushed Innie back.

The red titan simply just walked, and started running away from the wall.

"It's fast, Innie,That is the boy we saved right?" She asked.

"I'm not sure, we lost him, but we still have that guy," Annie said as she looked at Eren.

"What kind of titan was that?" Annie thought to herself again.

 . . . . . . . . . .. . 

Author's note

Your active comments would motivate me to write more chapters.

Join my discord channel https://discord.gg/s8v2zEVR2e

6