Chapter 2- Sherk Academy
2.3k 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[#Warning Tag: Pig monster]

[Ding host has altered the original plot and conquered the main support character, earning 10,000 points that were saved in your System wallet]

He noticed the cash icon in his system status screen and headed immediately to the mall, where he saw a variety of Douluo Dalu-related things. After inspecting the merchandise in the mall, he turned his head and saw Zhuqing embracing herself as he brought her into his embrace, suckled her breasts, and fell asleep.

Early in the morning,

"Mnmh....Something's tingling in my breast....Mhm!"

When she opened her eyes, she saw a naked old guy with receding grey hair caressing her breasts, and her cheeks flushed as she remembered what happened the night before. She shouted at him, attempting to break free from his grip, but Gin kept her close and kissed her cherry lips, and she tasted his vile mouth in the early morning light.

"Hehe...night was so good that I thoroughly enjoyed your body," Gin said, holding her both wrists up with his hand to keep her from protesting and licking her armpit.

"You! Do you know who I am? I am a princess, and if my kingdom finds out, you will perish, and I will kill you with my hand...Mhmh," Zhuqing muttered, tired of his hands, but offered a hint when he traced his sticky tongue to her small breasts, sucking and pinching her nipple as she bit her lower lip not to moan. He moved to face her crotch and licked the tiny slit there, where juices were already streaming, after sucking her navel, which was covered with his slimy saliva. His tongue then lapped her pink pussy as her entire body trembled.

"Ahn....Stop it....Nhnh!....Noo!....Ahnhn!!"

"It appears that you have already cummed, Hehe...then go up and change your clothing."Gin stood beside the bed in his dress, and Zhuqing quickly changed into her dress, but the saliva on her body made her uneasy, so she got up the courage to ask to use the bathroom.

He grinned and brought her to the bathroom, where Gin forced her to have sex after she regretted asking for a bath. After finishing the bath, they dressed up and faced one other.

"Your next journey will be to locate your fiancée, which means you'll be attending Sherk Academy to meet him So, how am I going to leave my wonderful pussy cat alone for that I'm going to transform into a small pig and with join you my kitty," said Gin as he was licking her neck and fondling her backside.

"What. ..Are you sure? ...didn't I tell you I'm a princess, and you have the courage to journey with me... Mhnhm "Zhuqing tried to shove him away with both hands, but it was futile due to the disparity in Spirit power levels.

"Hehe....I know your story is mainly about your empire's selection of the next generation throne that you have to battle with your sister for the throne haha....that's the reason your fiancé ran away from that hell but that idiot shouldn't have left you alone, have to say you are really brave staying there from facing the treats of your own family," Gin said as he kissed her red lips, she was shocked after hearing his words and looked at him with surprise.

"How could you know?" Zhuqing inquired with a shocked face and thought this old man was working with her sister.

"Hehe... I'll save you from your pain in exchange for you being my cum-dumper. If you don't believe, I'll show you my strength." Gin remarked with a nasty grin.

He called forth his purple-blackish scythe and eight black-sprit rings. When Zhuqing saw this, she was astonished and comprehended why she couldn't use her spirit, placing her in a dilemma about accepting his offer.

Her sister couldn't afford him, and the fact that he knew everything about her was a source of pain for her. But Gin pushed her against the wall and took out her lower dress, immediately shoving his dick in her warm pussy as he thrust his hips into her warm hole.

"Wait...Ahnhn...wha...Ahnhn," Zhuqing moaned.

"I know you'd rather die than surrender, so I'll have to use this method to tame you...Oh, what a squeeze!" groaned Old Gin.

"No, Anhnh!,  not too deep...slow down...I am....Uh?" Zhuqing, puzzled by the fact that he stopped thrusting as she prepared to cum, noticed his face as he grinned at her for a response. She bit her lower lip to conceal her sexual desire, but Gin was playing mental games with her because he always stopped when she was close to cum. She eventually lost control and wiggled her hip to cum, but Gin stopped her motions by surrounding her luscious waist with his wrinkled hands.

"Ple....Please, move your hip; I can't control it; I just want to let it out," Zhuqing murmured, but internally she was screaming at herself for her shameful words.

"Okay, but I want your answer, and next time say it as 'cum', got it," Gin answered as she gripped his shoulders and crossed her legs around his waist. Tears streamed from her eyes as she became a sult to this disgusting old guy because she wanted to pound on his dick and have an orgasm.

'No, Idiot, stop yourself...but why does it feel so good?' Zhuqing cried inwardly as she looked at his coarse old face.

"All right, I'll do it!!!! Make me cum you old bastard now," Zhuqing yelled as She wiggled and screamed and Gin with a nasty grin began pounding her hot hole fiercely.

"Ahnhn...Ahnhn....this feeling...Ahnhnnnn!"

She collapsed on his shoulder to rest for a moment, but she noticed he didn't cum, so she quickly got away from him and straightened her clothes with a scarlet face, remembering what she said. Later Gin was illuminated by a dark crimson colour surrounding his body and converted into a pig monster after a while.

His visage morphed into a pig face with a big belly as his tongue protruded from his mouth, spewing slimy saliva. She was astonished when she saw his looks; she had never seen such a disgusting appearance before, and his odour was unbearable, making her want to puke and flee. He pushed her down to her knees and shoved his dick into her mouth as her eyes widened.

"What!..Nhnh...Gawk!...Mhnhn"

After a while of pounding her mouth-pussy, he cum into her throat as she gulped his bitter sperm with a loathed look.

"Ohh your mouth is fucking awesome...like it's a pussy and how's your morning breakfast Zhuqing?" Gin said.

"Cough...Uhk! ....cough.... It's disgusting, bastard but are you coming with me like this? "Zhuqing stood up, shocked that his body shrank as he transformed into a cute small piglet[think as newly born piglet size], which was very different from a pig monster. Zhuqing kept him in her handbag as he was protruding out of his head.

'All right, System. 'Do you know anything about my abilities and current strength?' Gin inquired quietly as a screen emerged in front of him.
[Ding, Yes, host, I shall demonstrate your status and abilities]

{Status}
Name: Gin Miller
Spirits: 1. Nether Destroyer Scythe
               2. Pig-Monster
Spirit level: 88(Spirit Douluo)
Spirit abilities(+)
Special skills: 3 Haki
System wallet: 18000 points
Mall(+)

'Well not bad spirit abilities and there are innate abilities for my Scythe..' Gin (piglet) pondered as he looked at his status.

Today is Shrek Academy's entrance day, and Zhuqing was in line for the first test to become a student there. After confirming her age and spirit level, she spotted Da Mubai but didn't even look at him, and on the way to the fourth test, she encountered Xiao Wu with Tang San who was gazing at the handbag that Xiao Wu sensed a spirit beast as she was shocked and questioned Zhuqing about the piglet.

Zhuqing met Xiao Wu, Tang San, Ning RongRong, Oscar, and Da Mubai in this way as she told about Gin(piglet) to Xiao Wu, being her pet. Everyone arrived at the fourth test area, where they were to combat Zhao Wuji and stood against him for a short period of time before they introduced themselves about their levels and spirits. Suddenly Gin appeared from the handbag, and everyone was surprised to discover a piglet spirit beast in the handbag, which looked really cute.

"Oh! Zhuqing, is this your pet?" Ning Rong queried as she poked her finger on the piglet's cheek, which she thought was adorable.

"Yeah, I just thought it was cute, so I chose to raise it, and Gin was his name," Zhuqing explained as Gin dozed down in the shade of a tree. Gin had disregarded Ning Rong, which annoyed her and wanted to cuddle him.
'So, that's why I detected a spirit beast when I first saw the handbag,' Xiao Wu reasoned as Tang San and Da Mubai grimaced. Both felt a horrible feeling when they saw the Piglet but took it lightly, Gin watched their change of expression, inwardly laughed, and he couldn't wait for night.

The battle started with a conflict with Zhao Wuji, who was grinning big and looking at them like ants. Tang San, Xiao Wu, and eventually Zhuqing all released their spirits and assaulted Zhao Wuji.

During a bloody one-sided battle, everyone lost except Tang San, who was enraged that Xiao Wu had been injured by a soul attack. Gin detected a great spirit power in a distance and he knew the person was Tang Hao, Tang San's father. Gin chose this form because Tang Hao was the youngest Douluo in history and would constantly defend his son, leaving him with no opportunity to enjoy himself with the girls.

'Let's see what's in the mall system, I got 18000 points from Zhuqing, it looks like the points are lower for having sex with Zhuqing than first-time sex with her,' Gin thought as he opened the system mall.

[Telepathy (500 points)- Can converse with the targeted person within a specified range and over a long distance if the person has a tattoo of your selected symbol]

Barrier isolation (500 points)- used to isolate a limited area so that no one can identify it and largely provides an illusionary image to the outsider's vision]

'If I get more points in the future, I'll buy a really strong skill now rather than spending them defending Tang Hao, huh? The battle is ended, as anticipated, and Tang San's hidden weapon is effective.'

Zhao Wuji lay in a deep pit cracked-ground, his face slightly purple from Tang San's secret weapon, after the fourth test was completed and everyone had gone to their academy dormitories for rest due to the conflict. But Gin grinned widely, knowing that three gorgeous girls were probably sleeping in the beds without caring in his presence.

 

17