Chapter 7- Meng Yiran
1.4k 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In his Second Spirit, he saw a spiritual area that resembled a vast globe into which he could enter spiritually or materially. Now it's time for Yu Xiaogang to arrive, Tang San's master who would come to the academy to train the kids at the request of Fenlder. Xiaogang was friends with Flender since he was a member of the Golden Iron Triangle which was quite famous in the past.

'First, I have to punish these little brats and taste the newcomer,' Gin (piglet) thought as he leapt down from her thighs, promptly forming a barrier around the area. Meng Yiran was perplexed as she watched Gin transform into the original old man.

"Who are you?" Yiran yelled when she observed the transformation of the piglet and, more importantly, Gin was naked in front of her. She summoned her spirit with a cry with a hot blush on her cheeks and attacked him right away. But his telekinesis stopped her attack, lifting her body into the air as a purple glow illuminated her body. Yiran shivered in terror as she protested from the air.

"Can you tell me who you are?"..... Please release me....Ha!" yelled Yiran as she hung upside down, her skirt dress slipping down to reveal her panty. He pushed his face to her crotch, smelling her innocent perfume, and nuzzled his nose on her white underwear, causing her cheeks to flush as she faced his bulbous dick and felt a tingling feeling travel through her nerves.

"Huhu...you wore a nice pantie, and let me see what your pussy looks like," Gin replied, pushing the covering pantie on her pussy. His slimy tongue licked her vulva, revealing her pale pink pussy, and her legs trembled when she felt his tongue on her lovely pussy.

"Ahh!..stop it" shouted Meng Yiran.

"Wow! This one is such a delicious pussy, why don't you taste my dick see, How much it twitches for your mouth," Gin exclaimed as he rammed his dick into her moaning orifice. He could feel the back of her mouth and her tongue texture was amazing, possibly due to her Serpent spirit genes. He wiggled his hip slightly as she felt her breath loss and pleasure from her pussy causing her head craziness. He tore her pantyhose and inserted his tongue into her virgin vagina while wriggling his wrinkled finger into her asshole and fondling her white round ass with his other hand while lapping her pussy with his slimy tongue.

"Mnmhp.....Mnmmn...Ugh!....Huhuhh" muffled moans leaked from the Meng Yiran mouth.

Her little mouth was crammed with his huge dick, painful tears streaming down her cheeks as he stripped her dress one by one, and suddenly her luscious nude body shuddered in front of him. Her body returned to its original position, facing a wrinkled old guy with a bald head, embarrassed that her body was being observed by an elderly man, and mostly committed such heinous things. He kissed her while his slimy tongue danced with her soft tongue, flashing his yellow teeth. Then he licked her pale neck to her breasts, chewed her perky breasts while the majority of her breast was in his mouth, and sucked like a baby for milk as his tongue looped around her pink nipple.

"Ahnn...Don't suck....Hanh!" groaned Meng Yiran at Old Gin.

"Well, your lustrous nipples are hard and tempting for me to suck as I can't hold myself Yiran," said Gin in a nasty way.

Twitched her nipple with his wrinkled fingers and trailed his tongue down her tiny waist, slobbering his saliva on both of her breasts. Squatting down, he licked her adorable navel, making her stomach flutter, then drove his tongue directly into her hot hole. His hands fondled her gorgeous round ass it giggled anytime he stretched it, groans flowing out from her cherry mouth as she clung to control but against pleasure, she lost and moaned as she was unconcerned about anything.

"Now it's time to dig your tempting wet hole and turn you into my bitch," Gin said as he pinned her to the bed and stroked his glans on her vulva, pushing as his large dick stretched her small opening and broke her hymen. She screamed in agony as she felt like ripping her pussy and she hit his chest with her hands to stop him. His dick finally touched her womb as he gripped her shaking thighs and let out a mesmerising groan.
"Ouhooo~"
After a while, he shifted his hip front and back as her honey fluids poured heavily, allowing him to easily slide inside her vagina. Now the pain was gone she felt pleasure as her mind began to appreciate it despite her numerous attempts to resist appreciating it.

"Ahn~.... Ahnnn,..... Nooo,.....Ahnnnnn,.....Ahnn~" sensual moans leaked from Meng Yiran as she glanced at him with disgust.

"Ohoho~ You already starting to enjoy, do like my big old dick already hehe you are such a born sult," said Gin while fondling her breasts.

"Don't...Ahnnn,.... Say those words are not there...Ann" yelled at him when she heard his nasty words about her.

His waist smacked her ass until it turned crimson and her juices gushed. As his dick was pushed into her vagina and drenched in secretions, wet and flesh-beating sounds reverberated across the room. She clamped her fists around the sheets, arching her back as her breasts swayed from his powerful thrusts. Her wet vagina was moulded into the shape of his dick, and tremendous pleasure tingled through her thoughts every time he hit her womb with his dick. As she felt his dick twitching, she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, screaming pleasure.

"Noo....I can't....I'm.....Ahnnn,.....something is coming...Ahnnnnn" moaned Meng Yiran when she felt something building up in her crotch.

"Damn....Here sult take this into your womb," Gin murmured, shivering his body as he shot his cum deep into her womb and gently pulled his dick. Zhuqing appeared and sucked his dick into her orifice since after cumming his dick was sensitive when he felt the sensation of her pussy mouth, Gin groaned with delight as he sat down on the bed while enjoying her service.

Xiao Wu pressed her face against Yiran's crotch and sucked her pussy as she gulped the pouring semen. Ning Rong turned her around, facing her small, squishy ass with her palms, and spreading her ass cheeks so that her pink, twitching asshole was exposed to his gaze. He then eagerly sucked her sopping pussy while her knees trembled and she let out a coquettish groan. Ning Rong's cheeks flushed as she gasped when she felt his tongue in her asshole, bend while her quivering hands were on the bed as Xiao Wu kissed her cherry mouth with her mouth full of his filthy sperm. This pleasure from the front with Xiao Wu and the back with Old Gin sucking, lapping, and kissing her sopping wet pussy and asshole excited Ning Rong soo much.

'Why I have become a dirty girl Nhnh...I can't show my face to my father' thought Ning Rongrong while feeling ashamed for doing these sexual things with an old man.

'I can't wait anymore, want his dick inside me' Zhuqing couldn't wait any longer and straddled him, swallowing his dick into her hot cunt while her body shook and wiggled. Gin sighed as his hands gripped her waist and began to penetrate her pussy hard. Her red face was panting with hot quivering breaths, and she moaned and wiggled her hip up and down. She shouted and kissed him by spinning her tongue against his with complete hunger for lust. Both Xiao Wu and Ning Rong were aroused by Zhuqing's lewd appearance and put their fingers into the wet hole and stroked.

"Damn....Your pussy is always the best, Kitty, I can't hold it....Ououu!" Gin murmured as his wrinkled lips kissed her perky breast and clamped his hands on her hip before releasing his sperm into her womb with a long thrust. She panted on his shoulder as she slipped away from him and fell onto the bed, closing her eyes for a while to recover.

"Next is me," said Xiao Wu approached him, caressed his semi-hard dick with her little hand, swallowed his dick into her mouth, and moved up and down, trying to taste his cum. Ning Rong twisted her tongue on his nipple and his chest tingled. he looked down to see Ning Rong sucking his nipple with her cherry-red lips and later Ning Rongrong joined with Xiao Wu in licking the side of the meat staff. When Xiao Wu stopped blowjob for breathing, Ning Rong inserted his dick into her orifice and bobbed her head.

"Climd up bunny" He came to a halt and wrapped his hand around Xiao Wu's waist, keeping her crotch above his upright dick and drove it into her deep vagina. His entire dick was absorbed by her wet twitching hole, which was squeezing his dick to milk out semen, and it made an impact on his thighs that made her round ass giggle.

After cumming with Xiao Wu, he forced Ning Rong by pushing her face to Xiao Wu's crotch as she swallowed the flowing semen from her pussy, and Old Gin raised her ass while splitting her ass cheeks and shoved his bulbous dick into her asshole. She shrieked and trembled in response to his thrusts. Her asshole twitched and squeezed his dick as her body turned Sakura pink. He pounded her asshole, making her ass cheeks giggle, and pleasure swamped Ning Rong's senses as she gasped with lust and began to shake back her hip so she could experience more pleasure. His hammering became more intense as she struggled to contain her climax and spray out her cum while he fucked her asshole. He cummed into her asshole after heavy anal intercourse, and Ning Rong cummed again as he let her fall on the bed, her body shaking and semen streaming out of her asshole while gasping.

"Well, there's still time for the morning; I should go out and look for my spirit ring, but why are these little brats cooperating today Hmm....ok, I'll check this later," Gin remarked as he wore his dress and tattooed Yiran's crotch. Then he exited the room to look for his spirit ring.  

11