Chapter 20- Entered the plot(Vol1 end)
794 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Blue Tyrant Academy-

Early in the morning, at the lush mountain within the ideal house, on a bed, a hideous combination of a luscious long black-haired woman was sleeping on the wrinkled old man's hairy chest. Liu Erlong was very tired from the sex with Old Gin all night till she promised to be his lifelong maid Even now there were some remains of his sperm seeping from her sore wet hole, and slowly Old Gin opened his aged eyes while looking at the ceiling, and peered at Liu Erlong who was in deep sleep. 

"Hehe" chuckled Old Gin, proud of his ability to force Liu Erlong to work for him as a maid. It was time for him to put his skills to the test, so he slowly rose while gently moving Liu Erlong away from him so as not to disturb her slumber. Liu Erlong opened her eyes with confusion and peered around, only to see the Old Gin get out of bed.

"Old hag, can't you get up quietly?" Liu Erlong was annoyed at him for disturbing her peaceful slumber. 

"Well, sorry, have to get up for training,...-Chu-" replied Old Gin, stooping down and kissing her cherry lips, which she involuntarily kissed back before falling back asleep. He walked out, chuckling at her lazy demeanour. 

<Barrier Isolation>
"8th Spirit Ability-Void devour"
He proceeded to the plain ground on the lush mountain, reached out his hand, and the void transformed in front of him into a black gigantic magnetised rotator void that began eating everything in the emptiness. After testing his eight-spirit ability, he stopped it, leaving a devoured circle in the ground, and Old Gin wondered what would happen if someone was in the Void Devour. He started practising all of his skills, learning how to use them and looking for any flaws in himself. 

"Not bad, Yeah, I forgot about the system notifications," Gin muttered, opening the system, and soon many System notifications sounded in his mind.

[Ding!, Congratulations on changing Liu Erlong's fate and causing Yu Xiaogang to lose his future wife]

[Ding!, Congratulations, host, for altering the storyline of the story by removing Tang San's influence in the first main battle with the Emperor team]

[Ding! The overall host earned 400,000 points as a reward]

'Very good prizes and it appears Tang San didn't perform well in the Spirit Arena,' Gin pondered as he received again notifications from the system, which confused him. 

[Ding!, Congratulations There is a new upgrade option for the System Mall, and it will cost 500000 points if you want it.]

"Whoa! Then upgrade the System Mall," Gin instructed. Immediately, 500,000 points vanished from his System wallet, and the Mall icon on the screen shone a little brighter, signalling the upgrade. He headed into the mall, excited to see the new improved version. 

{Mall-L2}
System skills shop(+)

One Piece World Shop-
Techniques:
3 Haki(sold)
Rokushiki skills 
(more)
Devil Fruits(+):

{More..}

[Ding! To gain more worlds in the Mall, you must upgrade, and after the next upgrade, you must choose the next world that you require in the Mall]. 

"Okay, I understand System, then buy Rokushiki skills from the Mall," Gin said after examining the list, but he didn't buy the Devil fruits because their purchase rate is relatively high and he needed to think of a suitable Devil fruit for him for now. 

As all seven moves in the Rokushiki were delivered into his head, he memorised the Rokushiki with a wide grin, feeling his battle strength increase, but he still needed to practise the Rokushiki to get used to his old body. 

"Phew, with this I can defend myself in this world, and there is one I need to buy," Old Gin said with a grin, eager to see Liu Erlong after the purchase. 
....

Flender's face was gloomy in a restaurant, thinking about the incident with the Heaven Dou Academy, and all the Sherk Academy students and staff sat on the chairs in front of him with disappointed expressions. 

"I'm sorry Flender, I didn't realise they'd look down on us," Yu Xiaogang stated, concerned, after arriving at Heaven Dou Academy, the Academy's teachers ridiculed the Sherk Academy for being impoverished, and Flender couldn't stand it and decided not to enter the Heaven Dou Academy. 

"No, it's not your fault, Xiaogang, and maybe I should have controlled myself when they talked about my Academy," Flender remarked, lowering his head while thinking about his response to the statements of Heaven Dou Academy officials. 

'Hey Pigmo, I am feeling sad towards Dean, If we had shown them our talent, those idiots would have immediately joined us as Students,' stated Meng Yiran via telepathy with Pigmo, who was being caressed by Zhuqing when he sat on her lap. 

'No need for that, Though their facility was good, it wasn't fit for you all, and there are Titled Douluo in that Academy, so Xiao Wu would be in danger at the time,' stated Pigmo, closing his eyes as the Sherk Academy's teachers discussed their next steps. Ning Rongrong instantly remembered Poison Douluo, whom her father had often told her about and she remembered that Poison Douluo's granddaughter was a student at Heaven Dou Academy.

'Yeah, what Pigmo is saying to us is correct, and my Daddy also told me there was a Titled Douluo at that Academy,' Ning Rongrong said via Telepathy to each of the girls while they wondered about it. 

"Then there's only one place to go, and that's Blue Tyrant Academy," Flender stated, as Yu Xiaogang trembled and remembered his past memories. Even if he didn't want to go there right now, he had to for the sake of his disciple's future. Looking at the Flender, who was looking at him for an answer, Yu Xiaogang nodded his head, indicating that he approved of his suggestion. 

'Well, girls, get ready to meet My original, and don't forget what I said about acting,' Pigmo stated via telepathy as every girl's eyes sparkled with excitement at the thought of meeting Old Gin after a long time, especially Zhuqing. 
....

"Are you fucking kidding me, I won't wear these clothes and even though I liked the design, I have a feeling you're forcing me to wear this for your fetish Old hag," said Liu Erlong, who had just gotten out of the bathroom and was being forced to wear the black and white maid outfit by Old Gin.

"Hehe, I can't hide anything from you, so this was a maid outfit from my home country, Actually, I wanted to offer you a sexy maid dress, but because your lover was coming today, I gave you a decent long black skirt one," Old Gin smirked. Liu Erlong scowled and glared at him angrily. 

"You bastard," Liu Erlong reprimanded as she snatched the maid's clothes to wear in the other room. 

"Where are you going, wear it here in front of your master," Old Gin commanded, his wrinkled features twisted in a nasty grin. Liu Erlong groaned and began removing her freshly worn garment, exposing her voluptuous naked body to him. Liu Erlong felt embarrassed to take off and put on the dress in front of the old man. 

"No matter how many times I see your naked body, it's mesmerising," Old Gin said to his new maid, who was dressed in a long skirt and a black and white maid outfit. 

"Shut your mouth, Old Hag," Liu Erlong murmured, her face flushed, after hearing his compliments on her naked body. 

"Hehe, talking back to your master again, I want to punish your peach ass but there's no time, I'll meet you at the office and you know what to do in the office room," stated Old Gin, Liu Erlong trembled when she heard the punishment and swiftly nodded. 

Gin used a Shave move, darting out of the lush mountain and surprising Liu Erlong with his speed. 

'He's gotten powerful again, what should have happened in the morning?' Liu Erlong pondered as she strained her eyes with a serious expression and looked in his direction. She proceeded to move towards the Academy's office room. 

Meanwhile, Sherk Academy students and staff arrived at Blue Tyrant Academy's entrance, and Yu Xiaogang felt embarrassed meeting Liu Erlong, while Flender had longing eyes for his first love. The girls could feel Old Gin's presence inside the Academy and couldn't wait to meet him. After speaking with the guard, obtaining permission, and they entered the Blue Tyrant Academy.

'This is absolutely different from Sherk Academy!' Oscar thought as he looked about, noting that the Blue Tyrant Academy's facilities were superior to those of Sherk Academy. Oscar and Ma Hong Jun were overjoyed to be able to study at this new Academy. 

The guard took them to the lush area where it was very peaceful and calm. In their vision, they found an Old man who was in a black robe and a beautiful black-haired woman whose silky hair was scattered around her shoulder as she was wearing a variety type of clothes which piqued their interest. 

'Liu Erlong, you haven't changed at all, but who is that old man, I get a bad vibe from him,' Yu Xiaogang pondered as he approached Liu Erlong with a slight smile. 

"How are you doing, Liu Erlong, I haven't seen you in a long time," Yu Xiaogang said. Even though he didn't want to talk to her, watching Liu Erlong with another male made him jealous. Fenlder noticed Yu Xiaogang was acting strangely and nodded to his former buddy. 

"N...never thought you will come Xiaogang, and I'm glad to meet you," Liu Erlong replied, his heart pounding loudly from guilt. But then, with a pleased face, Zhuqing ran towards Old Gin, who stood up to hug Zhuqing, who was running to him for an embrace. 

"Haha, How are you Zhuqing little girl," smiled Old Gin while patting Zhuqing's back. Dai Mubai's eyes widened in shock as he saw their hug and clenched his fist with rage and murderous intent towards Old Gin.

'Who the fuck is this old man, and why is Zhuqing hugging him?' said Dai Mubai as he felt green on his head, and Ma Hungjun gave Dai Mubai a sidelong glance while holding back his chuckle. 

"Do you know him, Zhuqing?" Flender inquired and nodded Zhuqing while blushing as she realised how she was behaving now. 

'You kitty truly couldn't control yourself,' Old Gin stated through telepathy as he smiled and caressed her head.

"Well, nice to meet you all, to put it simply, I am the current chairman of this Academy, and the dean has also given me rights to this Academy along with land even though I won't do anything here Haha," Old Gin laughed, Zhuqing also surprised by his words. 

"What!"

Both Yu Xiaogang and Flender were taken aback by his statements and looked to their former companion for an answer, but she unexpectedly nodded her head in agreement with Old Gin's words. 

"My name is Gin Miller, my spirit is a Nether Destroyer Scythe, a weapon spirit, and my rank is Spirit Douluo," Gin replied and introduced himself, surprising everyone except the girls. 

"Good day, Sir Gin, My name is Flender," Flender remarked with a business smile as he introduced the remaining names of his Academy members. 

"I know everything about why you all came here, and I will approve it because you have taken care of my disciple when I am out," Old Gin stated, looking down at Zhuqing, who was still feeling shy. 

'So that's why Zhuqing was getting stronger because she had a master, but she was very close to him,' Dai Mubai mused, not liking their closeness. 

'Again, I'm feeling this as in the past,' Tang San thought as he met Old Gin, his alert eyes changing to Purple Demon eyes and staring at the Old Gin to see if there was anything he might discover. 

'This guy wants a death wish,' Meng Yiran thought as she felt Tang San's strong spiritual strength scanning the Old Gin to clear his doubts.

"Then you three talk among yourselves, After a long time, the Golden Iron Triangle has met again," Old Gin stated, as three smiled at him in agreement and he looked at the Sherk Academy teachers. 

"You went to the staff office to join this Academy as teachers and students, Check out the Academy because this will be your new Academy from now on, and my disciple, let me see how strong you have gotten during my absence," Old Gin encouraged Oscar, Ma Hangjun, went to stroll the Academy while Tang San and Dai Mubai followed behind them with uneasiness. 

'You bitches ready for a lovely night today,' Gin murmured via telepathy, unable to resist having sex with them and all the girls shuddered with arousal. 

         Well this is the end of the 1st volume and thanks for reading🎉            

3