8 Class Evolution
831 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Unique Action Triggered Class Evolution.

Seductress and Runesmith have merged with the class you were about to receive, Enchantress. As these classes all use both your defining attributes and your Strong attributes, this merging is going to grant special benefits. Since you are the first Traveler of this World to have a class that uses all your significant attributes and are the first Traveler to this world to have the highest rarity class, you have been provided additional rewards. You also performed an action that nobody has attempted EVER in the history of this world or any of the other worlds we run. Rewards are doubled.

The merged class gained: Enchantrix (Enchantress [Focused, Intelligence], Runesmith [Willpower, Intelligence], Seductress [Sexually Driven, Charisma])

This Class is skilled at any kind of matrix magic. Enchantments or rune formations created by you last longer and hold denser mana. Your magic can be amplified by sharing the burden with others. This sharing for an Enchantrix can be invoked by beings entirely focused on you. That focus can take many forms, as long as it is caused by you. (As your original world had recordings, then more clarification is provided. Only those focused on your ongoing actions, or recent actions.) 

Trait Evolved – From Controlled Sharing to Expanded Controlled Sharing

Trait Evolved – From Adaptive to Adaptive Body

Skill Evolved – From Speech Rank E to Captivating Speech Rank C

Skill Evolved – From Seduction Rank D to Seductive Way Rank B

Skills Merged – Intercourse lore and Kink Lore to Sexual Fantasies Rank B

Skill Gained – Enchanting at Rank D

Skills Merged – Runecrafting, Runescripting, and Enchanting to Magical Matrices Rank C

Mana Manipulation Increased from Rank F to Rank C

Materials Lore Increased from Rank F to Rank C

Rune Lore Increased from Rank B to Rank A

Special reward: Skill Evolved – From Analyze to Analyze+ Rank B

Special reward: Trait Gained – Toolless Enchanting

Special reward: Trait Evolved - Toolless Enchanting to Localized Enchanting

Special reward: Trait Gained - Extradimensional Organs

 

What a wall of text. Time to read. A merged class? Sounds great. Classes used defining attributes? That probably means I couldn't get the fighter class or something like that with my kind of strength. I got the first for a maximum rarity class! EEEE. Sensation bubbles up in me. I was moving around. Hold still or he is going to blow his load too early. Focus Ria!

That's 2 special rewards. I wonder what they will be. I understand that I did something unheard of, but what else was I going to do? Not enchant? It may be unorthodox, but nobody ever? Double rewards are great. Not complaining here. I start to feel some sensation building again. . Apparently, I was moving my hips around again. I hold still so my ride doesn't explode. He was twitching, but he wasn't able to make himself move enough to finish. I ignore the almost desperate moans and go completely still.

I continue reading. Enchantrix is a nice name. Enchanting Dominatrix probably. Matrix magic? What is that?

 

Magical Matrices: The art of weaving magic together with the language of the world.

 

I am floored again by something I have never seen before. a description of ability. I lean down, putting my torso under the end table, lightly brushing Jet with the fullness of my breasts, and whisper to him. "This will take a minute, I haven't forgotten you." All I hear in response is a small moan, so I squeeze my pelvic muscles and feel the sensation of pressure on his trembling dick. Such ecstasy. His shaft is pleasantly snug, so I address the fact that the system answered my question. That is new and amazing. FOCUS, I should finish reading the notification. I bounce up and down in excitement before I realize he was getting close again. I stopped sheepishly. "Sorry! I was just getting a bit excited," not feeling apologetic in the slightest, but still letting his raging hard-on settle a bit. No need for a mishap.

I resumed reading. Denser mana for my enchantments sounds good, but i can share the burden with others? Sounds like, ahh yes, the next line. "This sharing for an enchantress can be invoked by beings entirely focused on you." That sounds like Jet at the moment. Could I use his mana? I will have to test. That focus can take many forms. Does that mean that people watching can be drawn on for power? This sounds like I may have to get more than Jet if I want to do bigger enchantments. I was contemplating this information for a bit. Now, I can't let Jet think I forgot him, so slid his length almost out, and slid him back in, slowly filling myself up again. I am at the edge as well, and can't let the feeling overwhelm me. This ocean of sensation is being held back by my force of will alone. It's electrifying and exhilarating, balancing at the tip of a climax.

Back to a distraction. Skills and traits. The sharing trait seems to have been quite useful. Expanded Controlled sharing... What the F is that?

 

Expanded Controlled Sharing: An improvement upon Controlled Sharing. Now expands the pool of available sharing to include mana, life force, and stamina between you and a sexual partner nearby. Limitation Sexual partner applies to only the expanded pool as this is a uniquely created trait.

 

"Oh, now the system answers questions? It hasn't before. Why are you answering questions? Oh. no response. isn't that great?!" I am a bit flustered now, and for some reason speaking out loud. I should stop that. I should also stop moving around. I slap Jet's chest saying "This is your fault!"

Having pushed the blame off to Jet, I continued reading while maintaining stillness... again. Adaptive body sounds useful, but what is it?

 

Adaptive body: Your body can adapt to anything. If you accidentally swallow an apple whole? Your throat will expand to let it down. If you want your body to change in small ways, such as smaller or larger hips, it will happen. it's intent-based. You will it, and it happens. It can also adapt to an environment. Extreme temperatures can break this, but from slightly below freezing to just above the hottest temperatures seen on your earth are easily handled as though it's your perfect comfortable temperature. (Note: This can only do small cosmetic changes. Skin color, bone structure, and eye color cannot be altered with this ability.)

 

Now that was a long message, and I think I get it. I can ask about my traits, and maybe my skills in my head, and the system will provide an explanation. Seductive way seems self-explanatory, but can you please give me a description system? Same with Captivating speech.

 

Seductive Way: Your actions and speech come out exactly as seductive as you intend. Higher rank can bypass higher tier resistance.

Captivating speech: People want to hear what you say, and fully focus their attention on you while you speak. your speech is more believable even when untrue. Individuals also want to answer your questions more than normal. 

 

That sounds great. I already got to see about Magical Matrices. This is so exciting. I finally get some explanations on these skills. I was bouncing again, and I forced myself to stop, and slowly grind our way back to the edge of nirvana. It was too easy to get excited, and the sensations were perfect, just the balance I want. I used to edge myself back on earth, and this is so much more satisfying. It's not time for either of our climaxes, no matter how much he whines. I wasn't going to let his punishment end so quickly. He was at the precipice so I stopped moving. 

I took a full minute to gather myself while sliding the tips of my fingers along the planes of his chest. The throbbing desperation of the shaft filling me up had calmed a bit, so I decided it was time for some more fun. I slid my hips forward slowly, feeling every sensation. His head almost exited. I felt the swollen tip around my swollen lips. I wanted just the tip right now, so I pushed over the mushroom head till it was just inside my swells, and pulled back till he was just touching. "This is BLISS," I thought as I slowly moved his tip in... then out... in... then out. He built up way too fast, so I stopped for a moment. Just long enough to slip all the way back and not send him over the edge and decided to keep reading.

Mana Manipulation increasing gives me greater control over my mana. Materials lore is just knowledge of the effects of materials in crafting. Not things need more explanation on them, but Analyze+. That might be why I'm getting more details. Can I get an explanation on Analyze+?

 

Analyze+: Capable of all Analyze can do. you may also inspect your own skills and traits.

 

That's what I thought. Toolless enchanting to Localized enchanting... What is Localized Enchanting?

 

Localized enchanting: May enchant without the use of tools within a few feet of your person. Increased area per person involved in Enchantrix Sharing.

 

That is amazing. That is so helpful. That makes what I'm doing so much easier. Now for the last one. That one seems a bit odd... What are Extradimensional Organs?

 

Extradimensional Organs: Lungs, stomach, womb, bowels, vagina, and bladder can hold far more than your body would indicate. An example. You can hold several days' worth of air in your lungs. Unattended items in your extradimensional pathways can be taken into your inventory without issue.

 

Holy cow. That is weird. I suppose it's advantageous. If I eat plenty, it will be stored for later. Guess I can eat whatever I want now. This isn't weird, it's fantastic. Extradimensional Organs and Adaptive body... I can't drown, I can eat whatever I want, and I can go wherever I damn well please. That took a minute to take in, so Jet's manhood was ready for more, so I go to town, grinding around him, pushing my little nub down into his pelvis vigorously for a minute. He doesn't appear to be building tolerance. He seems to be getting quicker and quicker to want to spill inside me. Forced to stop AGAIN, I glair at him. "This is supposed to be for me," I point a finger threateningly as he groans, and I could feel his throbbing desire NOT ebbing. I am having too much fun with him.

He earned this. Every moment of his longing for release is bliss. It's time for enchanting. I reach out, and it's surprisingly effortless. The runes I wanted to use for a flame seem to write themselves. I try to focus on using Jet for writing. I can pull his mana and stamina. I might be able to take more. Maybe I found a workaround. I focus on draining stamina from his quaking erection. He doesnt seem to be able to climax while being drained that way. I am drawing the runes on the gloves. While I'm doing that, I move up and down unhurriedly. He starts to climb faster than I can drain him. I decide to begin grinding down actively. 

I can feel my little jewel of delight rubbing his pelvis again, and my walls grip his shaft. I need this. I want this. I am now Grinding myself frantically around the shaft filling me to bursting. I have been wanting to do this since I took him in my mouth and mercilessly teased him this morning. OH GOD, I can feel it. I CAN'T STOP. The waves are starting to crash around me. The building of desperation and desire is starting to crumble around us. I start to really tremble and quake around him, gushing my orgasm, bursting at the seams. He is screaming into his gag with the force of his release. I gush hard around his still throbbing shaft, moving my hip and extending this GLORIUS release! I stopped as the sensation he was feeling was transforming from release to distress in his mind. This was amazing. Enchanting is my new passion. I untied the gag and pulled out my panties.

11