11 Monsters
666 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On my way to the bandit camp, I decided to go farther upstream. This likely would tell the story of a girl meandering following a stream. I had two conceivable scenarios. I could either go in trigger-happy, gloves ready to kill and hoping to wipe the floor with them, just like the first couple of bandits. Part of that plan could be getting seized by them. The other plan could end up with an enchanted slip without having to use my own power. The two men would have to force themselves on me. If they don't force themselves on me, then a variation of the first plan would work.

I nod to myself. I would let them have me and pretend to resist. Mind made up, I decided looking pristine wasn't appropriate, so I put my Panties of Cleaning, as they will henceforth be known, in my inventory. My gloves were stored... and the tennis shoes I have been wearing. They worked for my jeans and sweatshirt, but they didn't match the look I was going for.

Ten minutes later I ran into the stream and started following it toward where I was told the bandits would be. I decided a cold, wet, and shivering girl would look more pathetic than a beautiful woman looking pristine.

I wandered near their camp and realized there was something I hadn't considered. The two remaining bandits were not human... Not completely, they were half-human. I didn't know that was a thing. Their skin was green-tinted and had undersized tusks. They must be half-orcs. This couldn't alter the plan, but they were ugly. I could be thinking too much. I needed to keep an open mind.

"OY, Look. It's a little girly walkin up. Looks all kinda wet." The half-orc bandit leered at me, "hey girly, wanna come over here? we got a fire."

I looked at them with hope in my eyes and stammered, "Yeeess. pppllleasse. Ittts colddd." I acted like I didn't notice the way they were looking at me. I knew exactly what they were imagining. I staggered up to their fire and sat down.

"Hey girly," The same orc urged, "Your clothes are wet. Wanna take them off? It would also be like, payment for usin' our fire." He chuckled.

"I d-don't-t thi-i-ink that-t would b-be ap-ap-appropriate." I stammered, "Thanks f-for the off-ffer"

 

 Skill gained - Acting at rank D

 System Note: Wow, you are getting into it. It's time to keep a closer eye on you we didn't realize how fun you humans from Earth can be.

System notes? Are the admins now watching me? FUUUCK.

 

The other brute decided to chime in, "We insist. You needa help us too."

They were on either side of me now. I looked around perplexed. "What are you d..." I didn't get to finish my sentence. I knew how this was going to play out. It was now all in the details. I made sure to sit in the perfect way to lure the men. I could feel their lust. They didn't want a passive target. They wanted someone to struggle. Someone to try to get away, and resist them. Something to wiggle on their dicks. I will be using their corrupted passion for more than they bargained for.

The second brute roughly seized my mouth, snarling, "Now girly, we are going take our pleasure, then tie ya up and sell yee to da orc chieftain. Dun worry, we ain't kill ya. You be worth a lotta money. an ye will also needa look good for 'im, so if ya don't want yur clothes ripped, gettem off." I started letting tears weeping as I unbuttoned my dress. I let it fall, and then also moved my shoulder straps, and let the skip fall too. My eyes were full of tears at this point. That was what they fantasized about, so it's what they got.

"Now, That wah'nt so 'ard," Brute 1 Mocked. Brute 2 already had his pants down, and oh dear god. That snake was massive. Easily a foot long. and so girthy. I don't believe it would have fit before. It likely would have ripped something. I was staring at it wide-eyed when he picked his giant dick up and began stroking menacingly, "Like what ya see girly?"

"Um, that won't fit," I started pretending to panic, and tried fleeing. Brute 2 grabbed an arm with an iron grip. "I started repeating NO NO NO, I don't want, I can't, no," Keeping that up and let tears decorate my face.

"That don't need to fit in yur girly bits. His do. Mine just gotta fit in ya yapper." 

My mouth couldn't be that much bigger. That thing would scarcely fit, but only the head. He grabbed my head again, and slowly forced me down, laughing as I tried frantically to turn my head away. I was trying to pull back, still stammering my dread. His cock was throbbing with cruel desire.

Now Brute 1 decided to join in, and lifted my legs by my inner thighs, forcing my legs to do the splits at the knees. He pressed a tip that was almost too big on my soft slit. I could feel their excitement. They loved doing this, and it made them feel powerful. They were the worst kind of men and would have to pay. For now, I could get into the feelings. I was feeling their waves of arousal. I felt my own excitement. The idea of my slip getting its enchantment was exciting for me.

Before the one pushing up against my slit entered, my mouth got penetrated, and I was surprised. He didn't try to avoid my teeth. His skin was tough as leather. No surprise he didn't fear teeth. I felt a tip enter my folds from behind and started to writhe. It was a feeling of fullness, but an intrusive one. I tried pushing my legs to get him out, but that just pushed me forward. That was when my neck was shifted down, lining up my mouth and throat. I accidentally forced the dick to the beginning of my throat. The biggest thing I had ever had down my throat, was pushing in. 

He shuddered in ecstasy, and my front was supported only by the dick in my throat. I couldn't even hold myself up as my arms couldn't reach the ground, and he kept stopping my hands from holding my weight. Every time my hands tried to push on his body, he would deflect them, not letting them have any purchase. Now spit in the air, doing the splits on one side, and arms thrashing desperately to got get ahold of something on the other. I kept fighting, acting desperate to breathe. He enjoyed that. Live it up asshole, you will regret it soon enough. I made sure to start trying harder to get him out of my mouth, acting frantic. That would build him up quickly. I also realized I didn't seem to have a gag reflex now. None at all? That is interesting.

I was able to start drawing on their power. The enchantment of the slip would be astounding. With thoughts of that, and holding my breath, which I could apparently do for days now, I started enchanting my slip. It was on the ground right next to us. Once I got the formation just right in my head, It clicked, and now would only require the smallest bits of attention. Now back to the Brutes trying to get their rocks off.

Mr. Deepthroat would hold himself down my throat 30 seconds, making sure I couldn't breathe, then backed out of my throat, holding my weight by my nipples alone, leaving himself in my mouth so air could pass around his swollen tip, saying stuff like, "Breath Girly. You will need it." He was laughing maliciously each time. I took dramatic breaths for the tormenter. Rear Brute was just pounding away, no art, just a rapid in and out. He was simple. He just wanted release from a forced partner. His release would be easy to trigger. This Brutal fuck in front, he was a real piece of work. He would shove his cock back in before it appeared as though I caught my breath. He even would feign backing out, then hold it right where I almost could breathe. I made sure to resist, flailing desperately to free my airways. He lusted after this control, and it was making him much easier to draw from. This only continued for several agonizing minutes. That last time, I let myself go limp after 2 full minutes of hopelessly sobbing for that last inch to breathe. He spent himself thrusting violently moments after I ceased moving. He was in long enough to induce brain damage, if not outright kill your average girl if they survived penetration. I wonder how many he has killed.

I drew everything they could offer, allowing the rear brute to spill his caustic load. That finished their despicable act within moments of each other. I had put on my gloves when I was being skull fucked. Both of them didn't notice, they were too busy. The enchantment was complete, and the men were drained. They fell to the ground, Unconscious, Probably from stamina loss. I took everything I could. I heard the sound of rumbling, then a notice appeared.

 

System Note: Dear god, you really played into that. You know what. let us review your time so far.

 

A moment later, a new message appeared.

11