14 Rino and Rex
553 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For now, I was in the slave pen with the other slaves. There were a couple of guards at the entry, but none inside. I decided to walk around the pen and find out what I could about the situation. It was grim, but not quite as bad as it could have been. They were fed at least twice a day, had a well, and were allowed to keep a cooking fire twice a day for a few hours. They all had clothing, and there were blankets around. Everything was dirty. The thing I wanted to know came from someone who looked like they could be my grandma. Wrinkled aged skin, frown lines, and a worried expression.

The old one, who goes by Gram, didn't want to speak to me at first. I sat by her for a few minutes, probing. She only responded after I told her, "I am to be given to Rino. My captures said I was lucky since I wouldn't be shared."

"Whoever told you that lied to you lass," Croaked Gram. "You will be taken by Rino, and no woman here survives that for long, and he always shares with Rex. You may survive a day or 2, but no one like you lasts long."

I bent down to whisper, "What if I told you I came here on purpose? What if I told you I could bend Rino to my will?"

"I would say that you would give a lot of people hope, and not much can kill more than hope dear. I can hope, but I'm old. I'll get over the disappointment. The others won't. If you were going to ask for help, then I would say you are all out of luck." Gram laid it all out, making sure I kept her people.... if not safe, then not worse off.

"Your care has earned my respect. Please know that I do not ask for, nor need the help of other captives," I reassured her. "Since my plan doesn't need you, I am sorry to say, it also won't be known to you. Secrecy is my best friend. If I succeed, then I will bring you all back with me to Pinely. I do have a question for you though."

"And what question is that dear?" inquired Gram.

"There was a fairy, or miniature human, sold to these orcs. Do you have any information about them?"

"I heard them torment her last night. She adorns the chieftain's hut during the day. Something pretty for him to look at. It's horrendous. These orcs are animals." A surprisingly strong reaction from Gram.

"That should make this easier. I wonder when they will bring me to him. Thank you for the information." I can plan for the fairy to be in the room. Maybe they will have their attention on me as well. It could help.

A few hours later, the camp began buzzing. I couldn't hear about what, but one of the burlier orcs came and dragged me across the camp. I would have walked, but he wouldn't let me. I just ended up stumbling, so I guess I'll be dragged. So undignified. Oh well. Who needs dignity? There were a lot of stares thrown my way. I made sure to draw as much attention as possible, activating Seductive Way. It made my being dragged an arousing experience for all the orcs.

At Rino's massive tent, decorated with dead animals, The burly orc, and 2 others entered. They were chatting and laughing about the sport they would have with the new buxom wench and the wingless fairy. The whole camp was buzzing, and it felt like a lot of them were listening in.

Inside the tent, I could see a massive bed, and one of the biggest creatures I had ever seen. It looked like an ogre but had the green skin and tusks of an orc. That must be Rino. He had the fairy in one hand and was making her dance, poking her. That monster had torn her wings. The ragged wounds on her back were proof enough. The orcs were making her dance naked for their pleasure. 

Rino laid back, set the fairy on his pelvis, and Commanded. "Lick." The fairy sadly complied. She had given up. Rino looked at me and grinned widely. "Well, if it isn't the new beauty for me to break. Tell me, will you submit quickly, or will I have to break your piece by piece like so many others?" His Diction was surprisingly eloquent. That took me aback. His tone may have been silky, but his meaning was clear. He would break me. So many orcs had their attention here. That attention was building power only I could feel.

I answered his question. It seemed like he wanted an obstinate woman. "You will not break me. You may take me. You may kill me, but you will not break me."

His Grin was too wide. "That's what I like to hear. Strap her down boys, while I explain how lovely it is to have her. You sound like a noble. I've only met one. They taught me the importance of speaking clearly. They were my first love, and ultimately, my first victim. You see..." He was monologing, "she was a powerful woman. She showed me pleasure I have never known since..." He spoke of betrayal, and how he murdered both of them because of the lie that his life was. We all know the villain's sappy story, but I wasn't reading the story, so I couldn't SKIP THE DAMN DIALOGUE. I focused on the fairy. She had tears drying on her face. She had been terrified but was looking at me strangely. For an instant, it was just the 2 of us, and I gave her the briefest of smiles, telling her I was here on purpose. I think she was confused. A little resolve entered the set of her cheeks. She had stopped licking.

During his speech, I realized he was monologuing from his back with a fairy on him. Somehow, I found that comical, and giggled. He abruptly got up, making the little fairy fall to the bed, came over, and smacked me so hard I saw stars. "You will remain respectful, or I will have to teach you manners." I burst out laughing this time. It was so cliche. He was just soooo, proper, and was trying to be the prim and proper baddie. This time, he really hit me. I saw stars and blacked out for a second. Fuck that hurt. Now was the time to start acting.

I looked at him with apprehension in my eyes now. I knew that was supposed to be the reaction after the kind of pain that should have been yielded. "Boys, I need ideas. We need to show the lady a good time. She is having so much fun already. We need something to start the party."

"She's already trussed up. ye could git some of them canes you like so much, and make the whole body turn red. We can make 'er nipples swell the old-fashioned way. by beatin' them with a rod," Lieutenant 1 suggested.

"Then ya fuck the shit out of her," Lieutenant 2 dumbly added.

"You could make her bleed with yer teeth. She won't like her chest and lady bits bleeding." suggested a well-spoken lieutenant. "Rip that dress off and see if she is as delicious as she smells."

"Yes," Rino started to give orders, "I'll see how she tastes, then we can make any part of her that's not bleeding the most delicious shade of cherry red."

"Make that fairy draw first blood from the girl. She should be able to bite into a nipple. Could be a fun site." The one who must have been Rex said.

They started by ripping off my clothes, then dropping the fairy on me, and trying to make her bite the nipple. She walked on my stomach with feet that felt like silk across my skin. She pulled herself up with my nipple, which instantly firmed for her when the smooth skin of her hands grabbed it, sliding her front all along my sensitive skin. I panted a bit. Holy fuck that was hot. Instead of trying to cause pain, she was clearly trying to make me more aroused. The tiny nibbles and bites were so hot, I began grinding the air uncontrollably. Rino had the dumb brutes to beat her black and blue, swinging their dicks like clubs, for giving me pleasure instead of pain.

Rino and Rex started biting deeply into stimulated flesh. This was enough for me to start the magic. I screamed for them, as they intended. A symphony of pain, sung by me, played on my skin. This song was building far beyond what they intended though. The screams attracted the attention of every orc in the camp. The fairy joined in. She felt the magic in the air and felt it from when she first saw me. A haunting song started too high for the brutes to hear, but I felt it ripple. That ripple was stealing my magic. That ripple was from the victim who I was trying to save. I didn't fight the change.

From the perspective of the slaves in the camp, all the orcs were looking in one direction, breathing hard, in unison. This was different from the normal night's entertainment. There was magic in the air, and they could all see it.

They continued to think they were playing a song of pain on me, whereas I was singing a song of magic on my own. The words may have been screams, but the tension building was quite different. The Duo of Rino and Rex got to the main course, sealing the magic with sex. As Rino pumped, and Rex made red welts across my breasts, the other two orcs had stopped, and the fairy walked up to my head, voice growing in depth and volume.

 

System note: Karmic Vengeance active

12