20 Ria’s new outfit
501 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the morning, I had a notification.

 

Class Gained: Glammourie Seemer

 This class is capable of changing the perception of things. Normally used by Fae to walk unrecognized, Glammourie is the Fae art of illusion. It is much more than an illusion, for it tricks all senses. Rock to a gold piece, and biting it will not tell you the difference. Note: And you made your chest seem like a Sybian. It may have been a bit more than that, but it boils down to that. You dirty girl.

 Skill gained: Glammourie magic at rank E

 Skill progressing: Magical Matricies Rank S. Not reached.

 Skill Gained: Glammour resistance at rank E

 System note: Oh my, that Fairy is so adorable. Her Fea Inspiration is pretty good for you. She really used you, but in this case, inspiration is its own reward. I'm sure you can find some great uses for Glammourie. ;)

 

Waking up was a slow process. That feeling of warmth curled up at my neck, afterglow still heating me. I open my eyes and am instantly agitated. That fecking system was WATCHING. My breathing changed, and Trix asked. "What's wrong?" in a worried tone.

 "The system is perverted. It called me a 'dirty girl' and compared me to a sex toy," I fumed. "This system, KUM, feels like it's laughing at me while masturbating."

 "I know what will make you feel better..." Trix replies slyly and trails off.

 "That's what it wants!" I burst out.

 Trix laughs. "No, silly. Let's get your outfits enchanted. I have mine. You could weave wind into this one, and that one looks like it would be great for..." We continue to chat and decide on the enchantments for my clothing. I got myself a black, sleek and sexy silk sheath dress with a slit high up one side. A bright pink bouncy, not quite poufy, above-the-knee skirt and a matching halter top that showed some cleavage, but not much unless I bent just right. I had decided on a skirt and blouse to match Trixy's longer set.

 We could match if we wanted to. Everything we bought was smooth to the touch. I loved the feeling of satin or silk sliding against my skin. Much better than the inexpensive clothing I had from Earth. I need to move some enchantments. The cleaning enchantment and healing enchantment would be better on something I didn't have to take off... like an earring, or maybe a ring for other parts... I'll have to think about it. Moving the magic might be tricky. I'll test it with the cleaning panties to an earring.

 

Enchanted Silk Sheath Dress with High Slit, Dense Fae Enchantment: This garment has wind woven into its folds. It appears as if you could see right through the garment. It flutters slightly even indoors. No enchantments were forced, and effects were determined solely by the gusting fabric woven in. Doing the exact same crafting will create something completely different.

It will make you intangible, making non-magic objects pass through you. The wearer may drift above the ground up to 3 ft. Weight is dropped by up to a factor of 10. While the effect is active, you can be seen through as though you were a fogged window. Togglable.

 Overcharge. Join the wind to escape danger. If this effect is activated, the item must recharge for 20x longer than the effect was used. If used for more than 1 hour, then the item is dissolved into the wind. 

 

Enchanted Tea Layered Skirt, Dense enchantment: This garment has defensive magic woven into it. It provides a bubble shield, blocking projectiles from entering. 

 Blocks projectiles till high damage is absorbed. It can pulse with a wave of force if enough damage is blocked. It recharges itself a few seconds after being discharged. This can only happen once, then you must recharge the item.

 Overcharging burns out the enchantment and the item. It blocks lethal ranged damage without the need for command.

 

Enchanted Short-Sleeve Scoop Neck Blouse, Dense Enchantment: This garment has Force magic woven into it. It creates hands of force that can perform actions. These actions can include grabbing objects or creatures, and blocking incoming attacks. These hands can be used either as a sleeve or up to 10 ft away. They will imitate your actions.

It will create hands of force. After enough force is expended, or extreme damage is taken by the constructs, they will need to be recharged.

Overcharging burns out the enchantment and the item. Can exert extreme force on an object. Lifting things like giant boulders or pushing a giant. 

 

Enchanted Halter Top, Dense Enchantment: This garment was made to ensnare anyone who removed it by force. It will go fully transparent, leaving an afterimage of a pink pile of destroyed fabric. Can be used in some forms of bondage.

While being removed forcefully, it will appear to come off in the way intended, but will stay near the remover, subtly waiting for a mental command to strike. When commanded, it wraps itself around the target's head, shoving a portion of itself inside the target to obstruct the airway.

With another simple command, a non-lethal mode can be used, and it will simply wrap itself around a male target's genitalia, squeezing it into a small ball, and forcing blood from the appendage back into the body. If the target attempts to remove it, it will start to pull itself and attach an appendage away from the body, eventually severing it. Non-lethal mode for creatures without male genitals will just not block the airways.

Special. On command, it will bind itself to male genitalia, holding it like a cage, only leaving one small hole for urination. This will not allow the recipient to show any arousal, and will forcefully stop any showing of arousal if attached to an aroused male. Can only be removed by the owner, or by another (or the same) designated target. Attempts to remove it will result in pain. Continued attempts may result in the removal of the appendage.

 

Enchanted Above the Knee length Semi-Circle skirt, Dense Fae enchantment: This garment has candle flame woven into its folds. It gives off a soft, pleasant glow with a slight flicker. Red sometimes flows across the pink. It flutters slightly even indoors. No enchantments were forced, and effects were determined solely by the flickering fabric woven in. Doing the exact same crafting will create something completely different.

Provides illumination for the wearer. Warms the air within 5 ft of the wearer, providing soft comfort. Within the area of effect, a lie (including illusions) will cause the flickering fabric to flicker blue for a few seconds. Cold magic has a limited effect within the area.

Overcharge. Flames burn brightly, illuminating a large area, and extinguishing illusions, and cold magic. This effect can last up to 5 minutes, or until the magic consumed provides its effect. It will need to recharge a day or two per minute of effect, or else it will sputter out, disappearing like a blown candle.

 

Another full day slipped by. In my downtime, I was showing Trixy the delicate art of almost bringing myself to a climax. She liked the idea of it but didn't understand its uses on yourself. I would have to show her. I had a few sessions throughout enchanting, leaving me wanting. Trix trusted me that it would be good, so she let the feelings wash over herself without interrupting. She was getting needy from the near orgasms, so after discussing my new items, we would go out and kill something off the jobs board. We had one more day, and I needed to get a wagon lined up. Maybe hire a handler. Get some jewelry to enchant, maybe some shoes. We need cute shoes.

"That flickering skirt is mesmerizing," Trix was telling me of her favorite of my new clothes, "and it looks so cute on you. That top is devious though... how did you devise it? "

"This halter top was designed after some of the cages for men who liked to have dominating women. This one can cage an unwilling man as well. I could stop someone in the act if I wanted. I explained the thoughts behind my new top. "It could halt a rape in progress or just disappoint a man who is about to finish."

We were headed out of the inn. I was dressed in the cute pink skirt that bounced a little and the halter top. Trixy was staying hidden with her tube top, and mini skirt on. I praised her, "that enchantment on your bra is devious. I didn't even consider it. It's similar to seeming, but just visually. You doing that to my breasts isn't even able to be seen. Gah! Stop that! " She pulled her head out from under my shirt where she was doing something to my areola, laughing at the fun of it. She was riding between my breasts, occasionally deciding it would be fun to stimulate them. She liked feeling my tits go rigid. She is so distracting. I smile at the thought. My devious fairy.

"Why aren't your skirt flames blowing out with my concealment active? "It probably should," Trix speculated, "because it is based on illusion magic."

I thought out loud, "My best guess is that I can lie, or create illusions within the area, but everyone else can't. Seeing as how we are bonded more deeply than most anyone can get in this world, the garment sees you as me and isn't affected. "

"Ahhh... that seems reasonable." Trix seemed satisfied with that. "You mentioned earrings, or other jewelry, right?"

"I did, oh." I noticed what she had probably noticed. The store we saw is called Shim co, Fine Jewelry, and Gem Cutters. "Do you think we should go there?"

"Duh, we need jewelry if you want to use your slip again. I hope they can make stuff small enough for me. "

We head into the store, Trix moving to a shoulder and switching outfits with her shadow. She was now in her shadow dress. We were ready to do business.

A few minutes later, "Sir, those do look lovely, but are they worth that much?" I ask in a cute, worried voice. We were in the middle of finding jewelry that would be useful. I was feeling disappointed at this point.

"Absolutely, they are of the highest possible quality." He clearly lied there, as my dress flickered.

I reach out and hold one of them. It looks superior, but it's missing something important. My magical matrices don't see the necessary framework needed for quality magic.

"I don't know..." I paused and shrugged. "Can you show me some others?" My face isn't giving away that I know more than he is telling me. I just seem snobby.

We continue, and the seller is a bit shocked when I pick out a pair of earrings that he seemed to be dismissing. He wanted a big sale. They had a small blue crystal in them instead of a gemstone "How much are these?" I ask. They aren't pretty, but they have an impressive framework for magic in them.

 

Skill granted- Appraise skill at rank D

 

That told me all I needed to know. We haggled for a bit. They said they could not make what I asked for Trix, and dismissed the idea of trying. She was disappointed and fuming at the salesman. She made rude gestures at him, mostly while his back was turned. "Can I shoot a missile at him?" Trix pleaded quietly. I shake my head. "Just one... I want to see that smug face run in fear."

"No, Trix," I say, smiling. I continue whispering, "we don't just hurt random assholes. We fleece them. Those crystals were much more than they appeared. So much magic can be stored in them. I could get two enchantments, even the enhanced ones, into just one of those crystals. I may even be able to channel the magic so that it doesn't interfere with other earrings. He had no idea what he had."

Trix was smiling, "I knew you weren't some pushover. You have steel, even if you are a bit easy. " She was already back in her other outfit, between my breasts. She was leaning over and having a taste. I swat at her, and she pulls away, laughing joyously.

11