23 Regret
468 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Unique Action Triggered special legendary class gain

The consumption of a soul through the pain of orgasm is a unique action taken on this plane. It has resulted in a race change and a new combined class to create something never seen in this world. The Eldritch portion of the new class will consume Fae-based classes and skills. The Succubus portion of this class will change the defining attributes from sexually driven to sexual hunger. The nature of your skills and traits will also evolve based on upgrades provided by Eldritch and demonic powers.

Race change: From Human to Eldritch Demon Lord

An Eldritch Demon Lord is a being of unimaginable horror and power. It has the potential to wield power that, by its very nature, alters the fabric of reality. No other is currently known to exist on this plane. All attributes are set as strong, and the power of skills and traits is substantially amplified.

Special legendary class gained: Eldritch Succubus

An Eldritch Succubus is an abomination of reality-warping magic and all-consuming lust that consumes through desire of all it comes across. It appears to everyone who looks at it as the most provocative thing imaginable, and whispers in their head that it will give them great pleasure. It consumes the souls of its victims. Any that survive coupling with this being become slaves to it.

Trait combined and evolved: adaptive body and extradimensional Organs to Eldritch body

Trait evolved: self-contained life form to Eldritch hunger

Trait evolved: Fates' Bond to Love Slaves

Trait gained: Demonic Lust

Trait gained: Soul eater

Skills merged: seductive way and sexual fantasies to Lustful presence Rank SS

Skill Evolved: magical Matrices to Eldritch Power Rank S

Skill Evolved: rune lore to Demonic runes Rank S

Skill gained: Psionic Manipulation at Rank B

Skills Glammourie Seemer and Grammarie Spellweaver consumed feed new Skill Psionic Manipulation from Rank B to Rank A

Trait note - bonded traits lost

 

I blacked out, or at least I think I did. I could hear a voice telling me that I was now an eldritch demon. An all-consuming lust monster. I don't want that. I drift in the void for eternity. Voices are everywhere. Some are speaking, and some are just making incoherent noises of passion or pain. Thinking is hard here. Nothing makes any sense.

A voice I recognize, "Please Ria," It's so small and trembling, "I don't want to be alone." I can feel a warmth in what might be my chest. It radiates from that point, giving me some clarity. What is this place? It has a system in place? It simulates a game. Does that help? I drift as the warmth is slightly driven back. I can feel it fading. That's bad. I need something. I could treat this as a game, maybe. Does that help? YES. Games have classes. While classes aren't required, they may be rejected. I think as hard as I can muster. "Reject class change." A new voice shows up.

 

A voice like the system but with the cadence of a wise old man says, "That request is not so simple. A special action has consequences. How will you deal with that? That soul you consumed must go somewhere, and in you is where it wants. I have begun the process of reverting the class changes, but you must handle the soul, or else you won't have a second chance. Go now. I will try to find you. "

 

My eyes flew open, and I gasped, panting to find the skin of my body red and undulating. It was stabilizing, though. The only place that looked like me was... My chest? Yes. There was a patch of slightly tanned skin underneath a fairy. My Fairy. Trixy was lying on the only patch of clean skin. That clean skin was growing, and Trixy looked up.

With glistening eyes, "Is... is that you? Are you back?" She sounded weak but hopeful. She had been crying.

In a sultry echoing voice that wasn't mine. "I think so. I have a feeling what I will become. " My voice gradually returned to normal. "We need to figure out what to do. I don't want it back. I accidently consumed the man's soul. I need to get rid of it somehow." I put a hand to my chest to catch my beautiful fairy as I stand up. "I need some help. I am a little foggy still. Where to start?"

She is looking at me but seems very weak and cold. "Maybe... the crystal?"

I look at the crystal with my new enchantments. It's pulsing with red and green power, but much weaker than before. It was holding some of the power, but then I must have been absorbing it. Maybe if I finish putting the power in there, then it will hold it.

"OK," I say to myself as my thoughts return. "The matrix can hold it, I think. I just need to draw the eldritch soul out of my body. " My thoughts focus on my fae magic. They would have been consumed, but why? Because they are incompatible? No, because they can compete directly. Because they are two sides of the same coin! Reality can bend for them. Reality is only a set of guidelines for them to play within.

I start to hum, trying to get a feel for the matrices of fae magic that will be essential. Glammourie is the art of making things seem. I need to seem the wrong host and the crystal, the correct host. Grammarie is the art of making things be. I need the eldritch soul to be a magical source. It will power the magic of the item instead of a source of corruption and chaos. It won't be enough. It will break free after corrupting the item. A start, then. I need something to hold an eldritch soul. They are full of reality-warping chaos. My soul. It has been touched by the Fae. It was also touched by the eldritch and the demonic. I have no other choice and no time to think. It's the only thing I have to use. I must wrap it around the Fae magics to bolster them or they will wither and bend under the eldritch onslaught.

Knowing what I must do, I weave and hum, thread and sing. The sounds are fae and beautiful. The weave is intricate and inconceivable. I do it anyway, giving something of myself in the process. I take months in minutes, decades in hours. I feel myself falter more than once, but I hear a voice bolstering my own. It lets me continue. Finally, It is done. 

The taint is gone, but I feel weak. I turn to Trix, "I owe you again. Thank you."

Trait gained - Resilient soul

Glammourie Increased from rank D to rank C

Grammarie increased from rank D to rank C

Enchantrix increased to level 6

She doesn't respond. She looks very tired. I took a moment to put everything the two men had in my inventory. While doing so, I got an idea for escaping. We have no idea who might be outside the locked door. It's best to avoid everyone.

"Trix, I have one idea for getting out of here. My enchanted fae wind dress. That silken sheath dress, which is woven with the wind. I know it doesn't say it will affect you, but my candle dress treated you like me, so..." shrugging, I get dressed in my panties, gloves, fae wind dress, and earrings. I'm putting everything else in my inventory. I picked Trix up from where I had set her and go to put her in the same place she always rides, only to remember that the sheath dress doesn't have that. It's tight around my neck. I try to think of how she can be inside the dress so that she can come with me and realize my only option.

"Trix...." I say uneasily.

"Yes?" She replies in a slightly worried tone.

"I can't carry you next to my breasts. There is no room."

She looks crestfallen. "Then I have to escape on my own? I guess that I could do that. Just give me a little while longer to rest."

"Trix, I do have somewhere for you to ride. No other choice. Do you trust me? "

"Of course. I would die for you, as I know you would for me. Now, where is this riding place?"

I pick her up, bring her to my face, and nuzzle her for a moment. Then, I slid Trix into my panties. She squeaks in indignation before going silent. I felt her moving, shifting around. She was lying with her body between my legs, held up by the fabric.

"What are you doing?" I asked before I felt her. Oh my god, she just licked me... there. She seems to realize we should probably escape first and stops nearly immediately.

I activate my intangibility and walk through a few walls. None were magically reinforced. "There are very few mages and magic items in this world. Must still be developing. Ive only seen simple magic items from other people," I mutter distractedly before I focus. We make it out, and the twilight before dawn is still forming. Nobody is out and about, so we hurry off toward the inn. I disable the enchantment on my dress and walk briskly before stumbling a bit.

That devilish brat. She is turning every motion of my legs into rubbing a sensitive spot. I start to walk and it's there. She knows exactly how to do it too. Frack. I have a fairy in between my lower lips, and I probably couldn't remove her if I wanted to. Who knows what she would do if I tried?

I walk at a slow pace to avoid unnecessary escalation of sensation. She is still distracting as hell.

System note: *static*... Pa.... L....Oh m.... *static*

9