31 Girl time Part 1
431 6 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We arrived at the campsite, and I set about preparing it. I had spent some time thinking about what kinds of enchantments I might need. It's not going to be a permanent enchantment, so it shouldn't cost as much. A bubble of haze, causing everything looking in to see indistinct figures. A zone of silence, not allowing sound to escape. an alarm for anything that crosses the boundary of silence The last thing should be the best. A seeming of a place of danger. This campsite is being changed from friendly and safe to dangerous and inhospitable to those that are not here. This will be my standard campsite preparation.

When I was done weaving the enchantments, i tied them to one of the crystals we bought from James as a point to refuel them. "Sophia," I call out and wave for her to come closer, "this should be enough protection to ward off any but the most determined of either hunters or beasts. They will need to be recharged at least once through the night, but more if they have to be actively used.


I lay awake in the cart. It's the best place to sleep. I can't seem to decide how to do it. She is both intelligent and beautiful. Ria's knowledge of magic is both unusual and very deep. I have never heard of some of those interactions. 

Those two are quite a pair. Look at Ria, laying there with that fairy, Trixy, using a beautiful breast as a pillow. That silky, smooth looking skin is enticing. I just want to reach out and start caressing that smooth, silky skin. What does it feel like? How would it feel against me? She is only two feet away, and I could just brush her by accident. It is a bit chilly. Why are they not cold? Snuggling up. Yes, that's what I'll do.

I move closer to the pair, cuddling up on Ria's side, pushing my head just below her shoulders, and the rest of my body against hers. I let out a contented sigh, one hand over her stomach.

Her skin is super soft. Ria gave a low *mmm* of deepest satisfaction. That smooth skin gave way ever so slightly under my fingers. Her arm came around my back and started tracing circles around my own skin. The nearly invisible fur raised slightly, breaking my skin into gooseflesh.

My hand traced lower and lower as her hand traced higher and higher. She was brushing her finger through my hair as I was tracing my fingers around where her well-kept pubic hair stopped. The feeling of her hand in my hair, massaging my scalp, was intoxicating. I could feel a soft warmth radiating from where she was touching, relaxing my whole body.

Before I decide to have a taste of that skin, I melt. The fairy, Trix, had gone to my head, and was caressing my ears. A low purr escapes my chest, and I become a warm puddle of happy little kitty.


"I believe she's purring," I say to Trix through our mindspeak. I hold her head to the side of my chest and continue caressing her scalp.

"Definitely. I had a feeling about the ears. They are so soft too. Maybe just a small nibble. " Trix nips the ear tip, and Sophia twitches involuntarily.


I am overcome. That fairy is messing with my ears, and I can't handle it. That overwhelming jolt of pleasure is making me twitch, and I don't want it to stop. She is nibbling. There is a thrumbing sensation that those little tiny hands are causing with the massage, and those bolts of heat shooting through my body.

"Aren't you delightful? That feeling of purring is so nice. We will have to keep this up, won't we Trix?" I hear the voice from somewhere above me. I can't even muster a response.

Ria's other hand moves to my front and starts tracing delicate lines around my neck and throat. I arch my head involuntarily, causing a soft "yip" as Trix is moved.

In my ear, I heard, "Hold your head still or I will have Ria make your head hold still," whispered teasingly. The sound makes me shiver involuntarily. She sounded both delightful and menacing with that threat. My ear massage continues.

Ria is now tracing the outer edges of my breasts, making my body continue to thrumb with warm waves. All this warmth is starting to pool at my nipples and groin, just waiting for stimulation. My body is ready to be strummed, and I am overwrought with the need for the music to start.

The teasing of every small motion of Ria's hand, avoiding my areolas, for what feels like forever. She starts to move south and i whimper in need.


I say out loud to Trix, "Our little kitten has turned to butter. She has melted quite deeply, and that whimper. It is so sweet. "

I trail fingers through her soft fir. While massaging my fingers through her hair, I pull her head to the side of one breast while my other hand continues to trail lovingly down her body.

Trix replies while whispering into Sophia's ear, "And she makes the sweetest little noises of wanting. I will enjoy her squirming with need. " Her next words are directed at our puddle of kitty, "We will have you pleading for release before tonight ends."

I can feel her heat and anticipation building as my fingers draw closer to her mound. As I get closer to the source of her anticipation, the silky, nearly imperceptible fur doesn't change texture. If she wasn't covered with that fine layer of fur, I would say she trimmed herself regularly. I trace my fingers around her groin, avoiding her clearly ready slit. I caress her inner thigh, tracing it for long moments, coming deliciously close to touching her lips.

"It's OK, little kitty, we will take care of you," Trix promises our trembling partner.

Her desire is climbing, making her nether lips moist as a moan escapes her mouth. I stopped caressing her as I barely touched her aching mound, as I lowered her head to our bedding. I slid my body down hers, keeping velvety contact with her skin, till I was mounted over her legs. Trix moved to her neck, tracing lines softly around her neck and cheek. My lips started the same dance as my fingers did.

In a voice as smooth as satin, I whisper lovingly into Sophia's ear, "I will enjoy tasting every delicious inch of you. Your soft fur adds such sweet softness and I will savor it all. "

 

4