33 Adventure
323 7 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Grammarie Spellweaver, Glammourie Seemer, and the class you were about to receive, Magical Engineer, have combined to create a new Mythical class. as the first traveler to use Fae magic in the pursuit of technology, you have been granted an additional reward. 

New class gained: Fae Engineer

Engineering is supposed to be a precise science that combines many elements to generate something greater. Fae magic tricks the mind, or existence itself into bending to its will. The combination allows for the creation of great wonders without the need for every detail to be perfectly understood. The intent of your actions, if they are possible or almost possible, can influence your creations. 

Skill gained - Improvised Fae Engineering at Rank C

Materials lore increased from Rank C to Rank B

Grammarie increased from Rank C to Rank B

Glammourie increased from Rank C to Rank B

Glammour Resistance increased from Rank E to Rank D

Magical matrices from rank A to rank S (As much of your enchanting was done during intercourse, Your rank S bonus applies to enchanting, or other permanent creations. Materials used are treated as one tier higher. this means much more magic can be packed into any given enchantment or other creation.)

Traits merged (reward) - Self-contained life form, Resilient soul, adaptive body+ and have merged into Perfect Self

Perfect Self - Your image of yourself will maintain itself. The image of yourself is constantly being restored. Mind, Soul, and Body are the primary components of your perfect self. Due to absorbing perfect body +, augmented templates are optional. 

 

Using this new class, Ria managed to create what on earth would be called an RV. It was what looked like an average carriage, but had a much larger inside. It had several rooms, including a sitting area with a moving picture and noises coming from it, 3 sleeping chambers, A dining area, and a lavatory. Each room had furniture that could be changed by the designated owners.

Its internal size was extraordinary, but it was only the beginning. It had a mana bank and a mana gathering system that was able to restore Ria several times over. It took some time to charge, but nothing too extraordinary. It used that mana bank to power several different utility magics and defenses.

One piece of utility magic included a meal generator. When provided with raw ingredients, it could turn anything into nearly anything. The only difficulty was programming it. Ria's grand solution was to simply have it emulate existing foods. They provided different salads, stews, roast meat, puddings, pies, and drinks of every variety at every temperature. There was no coffee, cheesecake, or ice cream to be found. 

The meal generator was a simplified version of the fabricator. It was much easier to make and use.

Ria and Trix would go out exploring the world. They needed to find a place where they could get a signal they needed. The signal they were getting was not from an advanced enough world to make good use of the fabricator. They also needed a more magically potent crystal or gemstone for the advanced fabricator.

The two companions were inviting those whom she trusted most.

Sophia the Control and fire mage. She was a good part of any team they sent out, and made a great bed partner.

Jet the healer and boy toy. He would make for a fun toy if the girls wanted some fun. He never objected to being tied down.

Carac the Dervish. He was a proper warrior that could handle himself even when outnumbered. With a magic weapon and armor, he was unstoppable. His bedroom skills were to be determined.

Last was a Dragon girl with bronze scales. Jivana Deshira Brozescale was a force of nature with that sword of hers. She is a native and recently came to the area. We needed another close-combat fighter, and she seemed like a good addition.

Time to head out. We have our carriage. It can hover over pretty much anything and fits wherever it needs to. It is the perfect transport to go town hopping to go find the magical components to make even better stuff.

 

Notifications missed during the accelerated time.

Acting increased from Rank C to Rank B

Navigation Increased from rank F to Rank D

Skipping Increased from Rank F to Rank E

Enchantrix Increased from 6 to 7

Fae Engineer increased from 1 to 3

 

This is awesome. I finally took the time to get all my shit together before going out. We are ready to face the world. All I need now is some very large-capacity crystals for my fabricator. They could hold the much more complex enchantment. 

Some kind of processor is important as well. My laptop processor will have to do that. With the right materials, my fabricator can create one, but It won't be super efficient. What I really need is a better design template. To get that, I need to find a reality with plans available on the equivalent of the internet.

Tapping into other realities isn't simple, but I managed to look at other worlds based on my location in this plane. It is a bit complicated to think about, but that's because it's not in 3 dimensions. It's in at least 6. Planes count as a 5th dimension, and getting to the 6th, I think, is where other worlds are not connected with space. 

The radio, for lack of a better term, can read an area in a similar location within other realities. A much larger town or a tower might be able to simulate a place in a more technological world, but each place only connects to some of the other realities. I have to assume there are no infinate realities, or else I should get infinate results. I might get more results if I could see another dimension down. 

For lack of a better explanation, it's very complicated, and I have to travel around this world to find the right places. once I can connect to a reality with enough information to create a vehicle that can traverse up to 6 dimensions. 

To find the improved materials, I created a detection device. It's a simple enchanted compass. It generates colored arrows that point toward large concentrations of magic. This was the simplest of my enchantment, but potentially the most useful.

While we have been traveling, A new arrow appeared, and it was an orange one. There must be some significant Magic that way. Orange was either top tier or fifth tier, I wasn't sure which. Getting information from the system is like pulling teeth if analyze + doesn't work.

We followed the arrow until we found an obviously fabricated archway with a stairway leading down. This was deep in uninhabited rolling plains that were becoming a desert. It was scrub grass as far as the eye could see. This arch would be like a mirage for anyone crossing. It was clearly the source that my compass was pointing at.

The archway itself was very ornate with depictions of water and women carved along its length. Everything about it screamed you can get water and pleasure here.

"I heard there were dungeons, but that is fancy compared to the other descriptions I've heard," I say, thinking back to the descriptions that I had heard. " It also is trying to get desperate people to enter."

A hole in the ground that had a badly cut stairway. A Cave opening that is just a bit too round. The one thing they all seem to have in common is, they are entry points to an area that creatures accumulate and contain loot of some description. The most magical materials that were found in the town came from those much less obviously magical openings.

One thing I hadn't been able to determine is if they had a dungeon core. 

The only dungeons I heard about were the three in the vicinity of Alier and Pinely. One had an entrance of rounded stone that looked like a too perfect cave entrance. another had its entrance as a stairway beginning in a tree. nothing special other than obviously being fabricated. 

The Last was by a lake and was the most obvious of them. It had a tunnel through the water and was the most obviously magical. It is where most of the magical items that anyone has came from. that was where most of the adventurers died as well.

When I stopped being distracted, Jivana was speaking, "...Places of power. They are where my father got most of his hoard. They can contain magic items, highly magical materials, and other forms of wealth. This will be a great opportunity for us all to grow richer. I say we head in as a team."

Carac added, "Agreed, we should explore, and take whatever we can."

Jet and Sophie were just nodding, so Trix piped up, "Sounds like an adventure, and I like the women depicted on the archway. Water and women must be the theme of the dungeon.

Looking for feedback
  • I would prefer a comment or DM with feedback, but poll choices work if you don't want to. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Writing style is still good. Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Editing has improved. (I am trying new things constantly. I think i found a method that works) Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Trix, even though she is small, is still amazing in bed. Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Im still here because of the amazing sex. Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Im still here because of Ria, and the magic. Votes: 5 50.0%
  • You need a reunited with Jet scene. He needs to be tied down again. Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Origin stories for some of the characters would be nice. Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I like the story so far. Votes: 5 50.0%
  • needs more karmic vengeance Votes: 2 20.0%
  • If you want a specific kink explored, you will need to comment or DM. I work off inspiration. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have added a few more vulger words into the sex scenes. check this box if that is a bad thing. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My patreon has one extra story for a specific kink. I have another short in the works. Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 10
3