Dungeon part 2
260 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While I did enjoy some of the first floor of the dungeon, it was not what I wanted to be doing. Once I saw Sophia's quick thinking and that not one of the party members had a scratch on them, it was clear I was not needed for the delve.

I should probably go to my vehicle and study. I put Sophie in charge of the party, and Trix decided to invisibly follow the party to report or help as needed. Trix likes being sneaky. She would also be able to mentally let me know what is going on in the dungeon.

Trix gave me a rundown as the party proceeded through the different levels of the dungeon. The second floor had two rooms that needed to be completed, and the third floor appeared to be a maze. Some hellish creatures were on these floors. They seemed to impart a purple haze onto the creatures that did belong in the dungeon. Sophie reported through Trix that, after destroying those special creatures, the natural denizens had the purple haze removed. They were comatose, so nothing could be done with them.

I was studying different possibilities of enchanting someone to shrink, and I really want portals of some kind. I wanted to be able to join Trix in whatever escapades I wanted. If I could shrink small enough, I could really treat her to some fun. She seems to like being the small one, but maybe she would have fun with both of us being small and having fun with others. The portals may have many uses. Tiny portals might be easier. I have some ideas. 

I think I've figured out a formation that would allow for short-term shrinking on a target. Several minutes at least. maybe a few hours without harmful effects. The tiny portals would require a bit more energy, and be able to change size from 1 to 6 inches. much larger, and I will have to use much more exotic materials. Once I make a fabricator able to assemble even the most exotic materials, I'll be ready for anything.

During the last hour of assessing the potentially dangerous shrinking formation, Trix and everyone else stopped reporting in. I put the finishing touches on the formation and put it away. Maybe it would be useful.

The last report I received from Trix said they were about to go into the boss's chamber. They had just figured out how to get through the reddish-purple, glowing door. It looks like I will need to go myself. I get together all that I should need and some of my most potent magic items, and head in. 

Nothing has appeared to respawn on the first floor, which makes me hopeful that nothing will stand in my way. I manage to make my way to the 4th floor, which is where the door that Trix described is. Nothing was in my way, so I prepared to enter. With my entangling Halter top, Candlelight skirt, gloves, and all my usual garments, I enter.

The scene before me Is like one out of a BDSM orgy.

Jet is tied to a table with what looks like a purple succubus impaling herself on his dick while running nails across his chest, drawing red lines everywhere she touches. He looks enthralled and is moaning. He has a touch of red energy that I can sense from my magical matrices moving from the Succubus to him, and blue energy flowing back.

Sophie is tied to an upright turntable. A giant-breasted fiend with a dick holds a whip and has its member hilt deep in her mouth while she is upside down. Her ears are twitching with distress, and she appears to be blue in the face. The Fiend removed the obstruction, and she is panting while I get a view of the room. The same energy transfer is happening with her as well. 

Jivana is bound face-up to a wooden post with a metal O-ring holding her mouth open. There is a fiend, and what might be an incubus plowing her from both ends. The fiend must be immune to her heat because he is definitely going to town in her mouth while she is coughing up flames every time she tries to breathe. Her sharp teeth aren't able to bite into the metal, and she probably broke free of whatever mental compulsion she was under. The energy exchange is weaker but still happening.

Carac is laying in a pool of blood, not moving. He either resisted or they didn't want him.

Trix is not visible, but I can sense her again. The 9-foot-tall fiend is railing the succubus depicted in the murals. I can sense pressure all around Trixy. This is not fun pressure. I tune into the giant fiend's sensations and can feel something inside my phantom dick. They shoved her inside his dick and started fucking. I am grateful she is alive. Now, it is time to solve this situation. The others likely won't be killed until they are fully drained, and that should take a while. I have some time to do it right.

Trait: Karmic Vengeance active 

I looked into the succubus's eyes and could feel the pull of her seduction. She wanted nothing more than to drain me to break out of this dungeon. The Fiend wanted to shoot his load into someone's throat as they begged for air, then fuck their brains out whether they lived or died. Simple desires for that one. I would happily accommodate both.


Another soul to drain. Perfect. She could be enough to finish breaking free. Oh, the potency she reeks of. She must have a weak mind because she already has that enthralled look, and I have barely started.

"I, Nymlia, Queen Succubus, am your new mistress. Now get on your knees, and worship my champion." I proclaim.

The beauty before me falls to her knees and lithely crawls to Nyx, my great fiend. I pet her silky hair as she crawls by, then stop her for a second, lift her face by the chin, and kiss her deeply as I feel her potency. She will be perfect for breaking the core free. I will be the queen of this world soon.

The mortal reaches Nyx, then grips his giant cock. She slides herself up his body, gripping that 2-foot-long, very thick rod with a bulge near the base, and starts working her tongue up and down it. While Nyx lets the new thrall worship his manhood, I move over in between his legs to get between her legs. I pull her pristine panties down and start draining her. We should drain as much as possible, as fast as possible, but who says we can't have fun doing it?

Nyx is standing tall, Ria is only leaning over slightly to start sucking in earnest, and I'm kneeling between the fiend's legs, licking one of the sweetest clits I have ever tasted. I grab a nipple with one hand, pinching greedily, and massage myself with the other hand. I let waves of red magic release from me as I drink in her unique magical energy. Nyx gets impatient and shoves all the way down her throat.

When he really gets going, she starts to squirm, so I pinch harder. She tries to give a cry but only manages to gurgle while her throat is penetrated. She tries to squirm away, so I latch onto her lower lips, lapping greedily.


The new toy that walked into our midst is under Nymlia's control. She even crawled over to be drained as she pleasured me. This is as it should be. All mortals are to bow to us and give us their power. The fairy couldn't be drained, so we were just going to play with her. The squirming bitch inside my cock will be fun to shoot into this new toy. Making the mortal eat the fairy will be quite fun.

Her tame ministrations are starting to bore me. She needs some tears and some struggle. I grab fistfuls of her hair and pull her down. Her slick throat gives way before me. She gurgles and tries to escape. I can feel her arms pushing at my thighs and give a slow sigh. Yes, I could feel her clenching throat around me as her eyes begged for me to release her. Perfection.

I pull out enough to let the mortal breathe and give the area around the fairy a squeeze. She has stopped moving and needs some encouragement. With one hand entangled in her hair, not letting her head move without my permission, I start to push in again.

I look at the panic in her eyes as she tries to stop me. I penetrate her throat again and start truly fucking her. With each thrust, I pull out just far enough for some air to enter or exit and ruthlessly push again. I can feel the fire start to build. I'm going to shoot that little fairy bitch into this struggling mortal's throat.

Just that thought starts the tension building in earnest. Hands are beating on me, trying desperately to push me away, but I'm going to cum here and now. I thrust deeply, desperately pushing all the way down.

My load is trying to blow. The exquisite pressure is building with each throb. I have both hands around the hair and brutally thrust, my head throbbing as the pressure pushes toward the tip. It's moving inches with each throb, finally pushing that fairy out with an euphoric eruption that is more intense than I have experienced in my existence. I push the mortal off, who falls to the ground, vomits, and stops moving. There is a small figure on the floor, and I smile. Maybe I'll get a second round.

2