37 Wonderful Distress Part 1
1.9k 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was the first one to wake, so I took out my new rings that i just made during the boss encounter and examined their properties. 

 

Enchanted Silver Ring Pair, Special Enchantment: These are a paired set of rings that transfer matter. All effects can be adjusted by the owner only.

These matched rings have two portals each. Anything pushed in side one of one ring, goes out side one of the other ring. Anything put in side two of one ring comes out side two of the second ring.

These matched rings can be adhered to any surface and will only stick or come unstuck at the command of the owner. Can also change size, or camouflage itself. If side 2 is inactive, it looks and feels like its surroundings. 

These matched rings can create duplicates. Up to 5 matched pairs can be created at a time. While duplicates exist, the maximum size is 6 inches in diameter. Normal maximum size is 24 Inches.

 

These are perfect. I am going to be using these to mess with everyone this morning. As soon as I start moving around, Trix stirs. I hold a finger to my lips as she looks at me. 

I let Trix know my plan, and we got to work. I weave a spell of slumber to make sure the other three stay asleep. 

I exposed Jet's manhood and put a ring around it. After activating the ability to hide it, the ring now looks like a blank patch of skin. I can't even see the ring. Touching the area, I can't find the ring, but I know it's there. With a thought, it's visible again. I hide it, then move on. 

I make sure that Sophie is in a deep sleep before I remove her panties, and place the ring around her pussy. It now looks like a barren patch of skin.

I do the same with Jivana and her soft bronze scales, which feel like slightly textured skin. I haven't said it, but Jivana is a beautiful specimen of a half dragon. She has very feminine features except for her horns, wings, and Scaled skin. That skin is soft in all the right places.

I can make a couple more sets of rings, so I decide to borrow Sophie's mouth too. Trix and I will be able to play all we want. Trix and I go into the second bedroom to plan what to do. We lock the door and begin scheming.

"You created rings that can act like portals? This is devious. What did you want to do first?" Trix asked.

"We have two beautiful sets of lower lips, a very kissable mouth, and Jet's manhood." I began. "We could easily use them on each other, but I want to play with Jet first."

Just thinking about all the things I could do makes me shiver with delight. Trix has me place Sophia's portal on the bed so she can access it. I place Jivana's portal down and suspend Sophia's mouth above Jivana's, so their lips barely touch each other. 

Now that all portals are accounted for, I pick up Jet's flaccid shaft, put the head in my mouth, and gently move my tongue against the soft underside of his head. As it stiffens, I'm able to hold it like a strange dildo. I can almost feel Jet's dream shift as he turns over in bed. His movements can't stop me. I have total control over him, and I didn't even need to tie him down. 

All this enticement is making me super slick. I use my fingers to spread around my natural lubricant, and prepare for some teasing. 

While I'm doing that, Trix has started licking Sophie's sensitive nub, feeling that she is squirming. She moans with her mouth right next to Jivana's beautiful pussy. 


I can feel someone playing between my legs. It feels like Trixy is licking that sensitive spot. I give a small moan as warmth radiates from the skilled tounge massage. Sensations are building quickly, pulsing out from my groin. I find someone else squirming, and drag their hands onto my breasts.

They are Jet's hands. As I get them to start kneading the way I like it, I feel something touching my mouth. I finally opened my eyes, only to find nothing near my mouth. I stick out my tongue and encounter some odd texture. I swear, I know what that is. I must be dreaming, so I let the licking continue as I stick out my own tongue and start to lick that invisible pussy.

I hear another moan from beside me. Jivana starts squirming and waking. Jet inhales sharply, and reaches down, only to find nothing there. I look, and he has nothing where his manhood should be, but he starts breathing super hard. He lays back on the bed, gripping the sheets.

"What's going on?" I try to ask, but I don't hear my own voice, and my lips move up against what feels like an invisible pussy. Jivana gives a little giggle and puts her hands in front of her, trying to grab something above her crotch but finding nothing there.

Jivana's eyes go wide as she realizes what's not there. "It's gone!" She blurts out.

Instinctively, I try to ask, "What's gone?" Before remembering my predicament. My mouth is elsewhere somehow. 

Jivana looks at Sophie, noticing her missing mouth for the first time, and in a perplexed tone says, "I felt that. Your mouth is between my legs."

Jet is panting and slightly panicking. He is missing his bits as well. 

I feel that licking between my legs intensify, and I start panting. That little mouth really knows how to stimulate me. I grab my breasts and moan, feeling radiating waves flow from my groin.

Jivana notices my pleasure and takes over for my hands with her mouth. She starts suckling one of my breasts. I moan, those lips being pressed into mine outside of my control. She moans into my breast. That feeling keeps building, then it stops all of a sudden.

I gasp as I am filled with velvety soft hardness. It only pushes so far, until it deliciously slowly presses all the way till I'm full to bursting.

0