39 Advancements
290 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I would like an opinion on the next steps after this book is finished. Authors note below.
  • Do what you want, Its your story. Votes: 6 85.7%
  • I like the idea of continuing the story from Ria's perspective. Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I like the idea of short stories about "encounters" with Ria and/or her crew.. Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Short stories about rescue and revenge Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Short stories about fulfilling fantasies using her unique skills or magic creations. Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Short stories with more focus on magic creations that augment, or change sex. Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Some short stories that can lead to more main plot Votes: 2 28.6%
  • New main character with Ria becoming a benefactor or background character. Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Stop torturing Sophie! Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep torturing Sophie! Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Give Jet his junk back! Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jet doesn't need it. Ria puts it to better use anyway. Votes: 2 28.6%
  • If someone comments or messages with a request for something specific, I may just get inspired. Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 7
I am approaching the end of the book, which I might separate into 2 or 3 short books. I have been considering writing short stories about encounters with Ria from the perspective of her partners and/or victims. I am not really sure which i would rather do. I have the poll up, so you can answer. Only the few people who have read all the way to this point will end up with some say. Thank you all for following my journey. I know Ria got very powerful very quickly. It's a problem, but I can overcome it. I need to work on the system a bit more, but since it's an alpha world, I have some excuses for a few bugs that may have helped out Ria.

I turn to the dungeon core and smile apologetically. "Sorry about the Succubus," I apologize, then continue, "I seem to have made her into a familiar of sorts. I would be glad to help with summoning a new boss for you. Anything I can do, I will."

Tyr sighs despite not breathing and responds, "Some things can't be helped. I would rather you have her than she still have me. If you could accumulate mana for me, I will need it for summoning. Until then, I have decided I would like this space. "

They pause, waiting for a response. I think for a moment, then say, "I have plans to create something amazing. I would like your help in running it. In return, I will help you. I suspect you want people for a dungeon. I will be building a fabricator capable of generating advanced and unique materials. My current one has trouble with fantastic materials like mana crystals, adamant, and eveinium. I'm sure there are others, but generating any of these would be impossible normally. A new fabricator would also be much more energy efficient. Creating special materials like titanium, rare earths, and uranium-3 will be much less costly in the long run."

"These materials I got from your dungeon will be used to create the advanced fabricator. I will be duplicating the user interface I created for the simple fabricator to control what is created. I can show you if you want. Your unique perspective may be insightful. "

The dungeon acquiesced, so I brought out the fabricator. After a few minutes of what I perceived as the dungeon feeling the device, Tyra said, "This could easily be how low-level dungeons create objects. Your interface is not as good. It will work if you work with something you have intimate knowledge of, but it may cause issues with more complex creations. I would be able to run this, and make it do much more than it can currently, but you mentioned creating something better. I would like to see it. I would gladly run it for you in return for travel."

I was intrigued, so I inquired, "You can access and run it directly, and you could do that with other devices like it? Would you be willing to run something much more significant? The advanced fabricator is a stepping stone. I will be creating a ship. Hopefully, a transdimensional ship, which could go to places no one on this world has been..."

We continued to talk. Tyra agreed to run any device I created that they could interface with. I would retain control of the ship, and once it was created, Tyra would take my wagon to make it into a mobile dungeon. When Tyra had an established dungeon, I would give over the new portal ring I had created. I would make more, but that specific one had been made by sapping the old dungeon boss. It's highly synergistic for this specific creation, so I couldn't say no.

While we were talking, I made sure this room was secure and fingered Sophie's stolen lips. My massage was gentle, but insistent. She was near the edge for nearly an hour straight one time before I let her calm down completely. I felt every sensation she did, so I was also getting myself ready for a good time.

My motions seemed to affect Jet resting inside me as well. Moving my waist just right moved his length against my walls. Even though my own pussy was hiding under my pillow, the shaft was still in my body, and I did my best to tease him relentlessly as well. Tyra didn't mind.

She asked me what I was doing at one point, and I explained it. She was intrigued as to why I would perform sexual acts without going to their logical conclusion. I had to explain that building up to a much grander finish was something I loved doing. This new toy was just another way to build up to the perfect finish.

Tyra thought she understood and wanted to try it sometime. She couldn't create a body to inhabit right now since she didn't have any claimed space. I promised we would try when she had the means.

 

Thus began a new quest. I would need a base of operations. Creating another anchor point so I could go back to the town easily would be helpful. I would be able to make sand into anything. It's time to head for the middle of the desert.

On the way, I prepared a few items so I could be ready for the major undertaking. I made a few lesser portal rings. These are a fixed size and could attach to a surface. Not as versatile as the best one I made, but would do just fine for what I'm using them for. I made an item that could take any common material and turn it into water. It would collect anything else.

I prepaired some other enchanted objects on the way to some place in the desert that I would make an oasis. They included but weren't limited to the following: a second fabricator, another food converter, the anchor that would turn another door into a teleportation location, some toys modeled from ones I knew of from Earth, and a new custom portal toy. After creating the last one, I pulled up its description with glee.

Enchanted Titanium Ring, Special Enchantment: This ring generates connected pairs of portals that transfer matter. All effects can be adjusted by the owner only. Can take any shape that adds up to the equivalent of 6 inches in diameter or a 19-inch perimeter.

These matched portals can have anything pushed inside one side and come out the other. There is a two-way function that makes each side of a portal have a matched side of another portal. This can allow people to swap arms, heads, chests, or anything else.

These matched rings can be adhered and molded to any surface and will only stick or come unstuck at the command of the owner. Can also change size, or camouflage itself. If side 2 is inactive, it looks and feels like its surroundings or anything that the owner desires. 

These matched rings can generate up to 1 cubic foot of basic material as a handle, base, or any shape. Ex: a cylinder as a handle, a cushion, or any other shape the owner can imagine.

These matched rings can create duplicates. Up to 10 matched pairs can be created at a time. The maximum size is 6 inches in diameter.

Waste products that cause harmful effects when ingested are converted to mana to sustain the portal if they pass through.

 

This was a masterpiece. It took some of the advanced materials to be the core of the ring, and a lot of mana I both had fun collecting and had been storing for just such an item. I sacrificed potential size to keep the cost within mortal means.

I used Jet and Sophie to create this treasure. I had been playing with them for days. They got their chance by surprise one night. Sophie had taken to sleeping with Jet as they shared torment. I had been keeping the dragon girl in my room. 

For the last day, I have kept Jet inside Sophie for their torment sessions. Sophie has been wet for a few days straight now. I'm pretty sure I've driven her mad. She pleaded with me a few times. Every time I gave her a smile, and locked myself in my room, and gave her many edging sessions. She learned quickly that begging led to mind-bending arousal without release.

I let her lick me a few times. I told her if she could make me climax, I would let her. She tried desperately, but my fine control just left her panting with a mouth sore from exertion. After each failure, I made sure she knew how it should be done, but without losing all the work I had done getting her pent up.

On that Last night, she had been a sopping mess, and Jet could barely be contained while resting inside Sophie. I decided to make my new portal toy. Jivana agreed to wear Sophie's portal under the promise that she would get some one-on-one time with me.

It was beautiful. I could watch those cat ears twitch and that pussy throb, unfulfilled, all day. This last night was simply delicious. The scrying mirror I put on the wall was a great idea Trix had. It let me watch their writhing and listen to their moans of longing.

 

Spoiler

Thank you FreshWholeWheatBread for inspiring the next chapter. I don't need much encouragement to be spicy, but it does help. should be complete and edited within the week. It's almost done already

[collapse]
0