C189: Observe The School (Part 2)
59 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 189: Observe The School (Part 2)

Reimi's perspective

...

...

...

...

"Ugh? We're about to come, huh?". - I just had opened my eyes after a short nap alongside John

I looked outside of the carriage's windows and made sure that we were now absolutely in the Capital city, near the military School Zone. After looking outside for a few seconds, I looked inside to check on John, shortly noticed that he was staring at a space instead of sleeping.

Well. John had a problem with sleeping so he napped previously, that kind of illness was named sleeping disorder according to his world's definition. In our world, people did not consider having problems in sleeping as an illness so "sleeping disorder" was new to me.

John was very taciturn so he hardly open his mouth during the journey, I assumed that it was highly caused by his lost memory or something. Previously, John was not so sociable but at least didn't talk little as this time, I just hope I could do something to cure him...poor Her Highness.

"Give back...the paper". - While silent, John suddenly spoke up, asking me to return to him his fur paper which I took to read when he was napping

"Sorry for taking it away without your permission, Lord Rigen...I mean, John". - Maybe I should get used to addressing him "John" when both of us were together and "Lord Rigen" when Her Highness was beside me, I hope his wife would not be jealous 

John later silently received the paper and stored it in his green handbag, the details of the paper were about three types of military units in Spera, Stansa and Veta lands. First of all, because our feudal system was not like in Ashura Kingdom or some Kingdoms on the southern side of the continent so it had a bit different.

Our Warsaw follows the decentralized feudalism, dividing the regions to rule with different laws and military while kneeling before our King - who owns most. Technically, the Lords who own regions are allowed to manage their lands to be differently from the King's lands, not force them to follow most of his standards.

We would be free to manage our taxes fees, our laws, our flags, our languages and also the military, as long as the Lord's still kneeled before his ruler, everything will be fine. So basically in our system, His Majesty would just be a big Lord who owns most lands, if some of his vassals have big lands, which means they're reliable to him or the King favors them a lot.

To say in short, the military in the lands of these three fresh Lords was different from ours a bit, a kind of new air. The military in these regions has 3 types of units: The Peacekeeper police, the Warsaw Corps Army and the Green Marines Corps Special Force, with 3 different roles.

Peacekeeper Police: Their role is to care about social affairs, not about fighting in wars but to manage society, making it stable. Generally, our Warsaw government doesn't have the "police" definition, we put the soldiers to guard the society instead of making another unit with the role to protect the society like Peacekeeper.

This police force's kind of a soft military unit to me.

Warsaw Corps Army: These are the ones who will fight in the wars, they're volunteers to be recruited to the Army. These soldiers would be well-fed, well-trained, and well-armed to be outstanding in the war. Every Warsaw Corps soldier would have to be able to fight with long-range weapons like a crossbow and fight with a spear, swords would be put on the military officers.

Normally, the standard of our Warsaw military is quite different since the soldiers would be divided into 3 types: Infantry, archer, crossbowman and cavalry. Each would be armed with other weapons which fit their unit's fighting purpose.

But in the Warsaw Corps Army, every soldier is trained to use spears and crossbows in the first place, they only have the infantry type and the cavalry type. 

The sharpshooter - the unit which's armed with muskets would be founded shortly when the muskets are mass-produced in Krieg Base.

Green Marines Corps: This is the Elite force or so-called only Special Force unit. Every Marine would be well trained and have special weapon equipment, only three Special Force units at this time.

The Head Hunters, the Swift Predators and the Peace Talkers - with members less than 2.000, I guessed.

While thinking about the military units of these three regions, I noticed that the carriage had stopped rolling and was parking at the wooden fences forward to us. I looked out and saw a bunch of Green Marines who seemed to be guarding the place, the area we were staying in looked like a border gate or something like that, strange!

"Sir, your car has the symbol of Veta region, why did you come here?". - A man Marine who was guarding the fences stepped out and approached the carriage's windows and asked our identities 

John stared at the Marine for a few seconds before pulling out his Warsaw crest and his citizen card to show the Marine to let him know. So I also imitated John, the Marine picked up our citizen cards to look for a few seconds and then returned them to us while making a military salute toward the two of us.

"Sorry for not knowing about your arrival, Sir! I'll report back to our Devil Mama". - The man Marine apologized to us, he shortly pulled out a fur note from his pocket as if he was about to write the report 

"Why this place looks so empty, soldier? I...I mean Marine. What's about these fences? I haven't seen them since yesterday". - John was about to ask the carriage to roll but he stopped as I asked the man Marine

"This's the restricted area, ma'am! The areas around the school in the range of 1 kilometer have been under control of our Marines". "Remember to keep your weapons close all the time, ma'am. Owning weapons has been banned since last night according to the new law, only the royal people can keep them then, be careful". 

"Open the gate, green light!". - Another Marine who stood beside him turned around to ask the others to open the gate

"Affirmative". - The Marines who guarded the gate nodded to take the order and then opened the wooden gate for us to pass

As the gate had been opened wide, our carriage started rolling forward while the Marines from behind were closing the wooden gate. Strangely that the areas around the school were restricted for military training, I could see some young people on the streets who seemed to be students training through their drill instructors' instructions.

As I could describe, those male students were making a long run on the sidewalks with the drill instructors tightly following beside them. I stopped looking outside, shortly noticed that John was staring at those students, he kept staring without keeping his eyes out.

Ohh, I forgot that I must write out the reports for Her Highness so I grabbed out the notes, took a pen, opened an ink box to have some ink and then started writing fast. Maybe I should not add many of these details on the reports because inside the school would occur more training events, will write until then.

The carriage kept rolling on the road while surrounding it were the Green Marines and the students running outside for the training, quit strictly. We kept staying in there for a few minutes and our carriage managed to escort us to the school - which entrance was now closed and full of Marines guarding the place.

The Marines saw our carriage but they didn't do anything but stared at it. Later, a woman Marine walked out of the school, she walked straight to our carriage. Coincidentally, or it was a setup, the woman who approached us was Private Six - the one who greeted and instructed me to go with her yesterday, quite interesting. 

"I'm sorry for not knowing your arrival, Commander. Zone 12 had reported back to us newly, good to see you". "Codename Six, I will be the one to lead you inside the school, Sir, wait for me". - Private Six after greeting us by making a military salute, she turned behind and whispered to a man Marine behind her

"Listen up, Marines! Green light for our Stupid Papa, shred the gate!". - The male Marine later asked the others to open the gate

After taking the order, they started opening the gate for us and our carriage slowly rolled inside with the observation of Private Six from behind. We sat on the carriage while looking around the schoolyard and...saw it was empty, though some yellings could be heard from the windows upstairs, sigh!

"Okay, boys! We have shit to do". - Six called up the other Marines who stood around the place to come to our carriage

"We'll take it from here, ladies! Thanks for your service, now have a rest". - Some men Marines asked the women Marines who were the drivers in the carriage to let them have the control

During the situation, two women soldiers nodded to the Marines. They later came down to open the door for us to get outside, John walked out casually but I was a bit hesitated for no reason. 

But I took a deep breath for a few seconds and later walked out of the carriage while the men Marines were taking over the control of it. While looking at the carriage rolling away from my sight, I heard Six talk to the women drivers.

"You two's bosses would surely have a long trip here, why don't you take some tea inside?".

"Thank you, Sir". - Those women soldiers nodded to Six

"Move on, have your rest". - Six asked the women soldiers to get inside the school so they nodded to her, shortly walking inside

"Hey, I forgot this!". "Remember, soldiers, if you have a need after long days no men, take a trip to the pharmacy room, floor 4, right side of the corner". "Men there may ugly but very fit your needs, but our mama won't take any responsibility if you two's bellies get bigger, heard it?". - What the hell was wrong with this woman when she said these words to the soldiers?!

"We'll enjoy it, Sir! Thanks for your advice". - Those women soldiers replied to Six while chuckling at each other

The area later had the three of us with some Marines guarding the school's front doors, some were marching outside with the students. John was staring at everything which he saw moving as if he was curious or something. He even pointed his look at the yells from the windows upstairs.

"Tell me, Private Six...where is Hatano? I want to meet her". - After staring at things, he stopped and asked Six where Hatano was

"Our Devil Mama's now teaching some mixed mares and eunuchs upstairs, first floor, K - 12 class, my Supreme Commander". - Wait a minute...eunuchs, mares? What the hell were these words' definitions?

"Uhhh...Six, what do you mean?".

"Our mama loves to call the milk faces and the dick faces those names to satisfy her "graciousness", ma'am". - Milk faces were used to call the schoolgirls, then eunuchs must be for...schoolboys?

"Lead me there". 

"Yes, Sir". - Private Six nodded to John and then made a hand signal to tell us to follow her

The three of us shortly headed into the school, I was a bit curious to see no hung people in the schoolyard. Because yesterday was a bad day, I saw many parents get arrested for attempting to storm into the school to save their children by making a riot. 

The teachers and students that were hung on the silver stars must have now stayed inside the pharmacy room, just hope they were all fine. This academy was located next to the college school and the Knight school - the school that I used to study in my youth age, also get trained. 

Those schools had been restricted by the Swift Predators unit so I hope they would treat the students there kindly more than this school. While heading inside the school, I accidentally saw a room which had teachers staying inside...they also had to join the basic training or something, poor them!

"Tch...". - John chucked his tongue while following Six, maybe because the scenes he was seeing were beyond his imagination about the school's military training

After walking on the long hallway, we were now passing the school's backyard's eastern entrance so I also took a look to peek at the training. Alright, I took out a pen that still had wet ink on its head while pulling out a note to write what I was witnessing.

The military training was quite strict in the backyard, students were now being yelled at while performing long run and sprint training. Some were doing pushups with metal plates being strapped to their backs...I hope those students were fine because some of them were about to be crushed by those plates.

Meanwhile, I saw the difference between yesterday's training and today's training...gender barrier had been turned off. Shortly to say, the schoolgirls and the schoolboys were being trained together, they were climbing wooden obstacles, running to get rid of things instead of fighting in yesterday's training, strange!

No...maybe I was wrong because I saw some fighting scenes on the far northern side of the backyard. Those Green Marines gathering in a circle to see a duel of a student against a trained Marine or something...they yelled quite loud. Can't they just save their energies by closing their mouths?

But the scenes I saw had passed away quite fast so I was trying to remember the details that I had witnessed to write out the detailed reports. A few minutes later, we went upstairs to head to the first floor - which floor Six said Hatano was in there to...torture the poor students.

After heading to the first floor, my ears started to be blown up because many yells could be heard sounding from the elementary classrooms. Despite windows and doors having been closed in all classrooms, those yells were still very loud to hear, quite annoying to hear.

John was still very taciturn while walking beside me, he didn't say anything to ask me or to confide with me so I also shut my mouth to follow him. Alright...we finally headed to class K - 12's western door, so we waited while Private Six approached the door and knocked on it.

"What's the code?". - A voice came out from the classroom, strangely that the room was a bit noisy earlier by a speech but now it went silent

"Stupid Papa comes to fuck Mama, call out his wife, ASAP!". - What the hell was the code Six just said?!

After the classroom's door had been opened, a woman Marine appeared to be the one who opened the door, she and Six chuckled while staring at each other. The woman later raised her hand inside the room to invite us to come in so we walked in, Private Six was now outside.

"Sir, our papa's here". - The woman Marine who previously opened the door ignored us and approached Hatano - the one who was standing on the pulpit

Hatano later whispered to the woman something and she shortly returned to us with a bow as if to apologize to us. Hatano blinked at John with a very seductive look - according to my woman's sense. She later ignored him but focused on looking at the students who were both males and women, sitting on the floor because chairs and tables had been removed.

"I'm Private Niner, Sirs! On behalf of our Devil Mama, I deeply apologize because she is now busy, cannot greet you, my Stup-, I mean, my Supreme Commander".

"By the way, she's on a speech to her students so please stand here for a few moments and she'll finish it and talk to you, Sirs". - Private Niner bowed to apologize once again and then stood beside us

After hearing the words from Private Niner, John and I stood at the door while glancing at the students who were hearing the speech. Maybe I should look around, well. All windows in the room had been opened widely, Marines were standing on each window, all of them were armed with a sword.

About the students who were sitting on the floor, boys and girls sitting together, mixed to each other as if for a reason. In the crowd of students, strangely that I saw Erissen and Raptu, even Akane - she was an exception because she sat in her wheelchair while others sat on the floor.

Some students could be seen having white bandages on their wounded body parts. Some bandages did not have blood, they must have been changed into other bandages, what a miracle when Her Highness's friends were still sitting here to train even though they were wounded.

"Alright you milk faces and dick faces, listen up! Remember to concentrate or I'll throw all of you out of the windows for a free trip to hell named 731 unit".

"Sir, yes, Sir!".

"Alright, students...let's get back to the things that I said earlier...". - Hatano made a smug smile while staring at the students below her

"As I said to all of you in the beginning, the reason I put males and females in a room". "The purpose's to make all of you equal...in our United States Military, there are no barriers, or any racism in genders, skins or races". "We come here from all of the statuses in this society...we wear green and fight our enemies...till we die for the call of duty for our sacred homeland".

"So I'll treat all of you equally, the one who sits right there is an important girl of Ashura but I did not care". "She has the blood of my fellows but I don't care...let me prove it". - After saying this to the students, she glanced at the Marines around her for no reason

"Ohh...ease, boys...our Papa's here, do your job later". - Hatano was about to order the Marine but she later stopped and blinked at John, if he wasn't here then she would have done something bad, I guess

"Anyway, students...return to what I had speech to all of you earlier, listen carefully". - Hatano leaned her body toward the pulpit as if she was forming a posture of a boss 

"Marines are chosen from the strongest, we make all of them unbeatable...". "Everybody can become a Marine, but not all of them are fit to be...it takes time to train the weakest to become the strongest, I can do that". "The reason I put you ladies and you boys here's because, I want to make all of you equal".

"In the battle, your life only has seconds to survive...so you have to act fast, no hesitation in killing". "The weapons you have in your hands are just the tools, remember to sharpen your mind and heart, killing is not easy but you can train to get used to killing, just needs time".

"Besides that, I have some advice for you boys, before all of you become real men".  "You were born to be naturally stronger than women so use your power good, don't abuse it to do bad things".  "I hate men honestly, but I thank them, I'm grateful because they're the ones who have the most credits for building the world till this day...".  "Instead of using your superior power to rape and make wars, use it to build the world to be a better place".  "Testosterone's the main cause of men's aggressions, maybe you boys don't know what I'm saying but keep hearing, for your futures".

"As a man, you need to be stoic, be weak as you want, cry as loud as you want, but remember to stay strong".  "Don't care about the other's thoughts, become weak and wimp as you want, just remember to grind hard after satisfying exposing your weakness to yourself".

"Use your aggressions for the right time and the right purpose...when you're following your good path, keep going and you'll be successful, just a matter of time".  "If anyone of you here can become an asshole ruler in the future, I'll kill you all here before you can graduate from the Marine Corps".

"Remember to love all women, try to help the broken people to become as great as you since they're created from their tragic childhoods". 

"Alright, you eunuchs can go out to do the training now, remember to sit tight in the backyard to wait for your Drill instructor or I'll castrate all of you, got it?". 

"Sir, yes, Sir!". - The schoolboys in the classroom together obeyed Hatano

"Love all of you, half-real men! If anyone of you can fight against me in a duel after becoming the Marines, the reward would be my hole".  "Remember to fight hard that day 'cause I won't take any responsibility if you die during the duel, boys".

"Now go!".

"Yes, Sir!". - The schoolboys later stood up and lined up in a column, they silently walked out of the classroom

As the schoolboys went out of the classroom, the floor only had the schoolgirls sitting in it to continue hearing Hatano's speech. During that moment, John expressed being a bit impatient but he was trying to calm down, I must help him.

"Umm...John".

"Nothing, Reimi...I can wait".

"Alright, ladies! Listen up".

"All you must have known about a quote of mine "When the enemies come to your house, women must also fight".  "All of you were supposed to be separated from this basic training but women are weak, so I want to train you all".  "Imagine that some war breaks out in the future, all of you must at least know to protect yourselves, your parents and also your lovers". 

"This is quite personal to keep you mares here to hear my speech but I...as a woman, will surely be defeated if I don't know to use my power combined with other things".

"We were born to be naturally weaker than men, all of you must accept that fact...I am also weaker than men too".  "But the reason which makes me can defeat a man is because I train hard, using weapons to assist in combat and using my intelligence".  "In some cases, also using the dirtiest ways to achieve victory for my selfish self...I'm that kind of cunning woman".

"But the main reason I want to train you ladies to become Marines is because...they are selected from the strongest".  "You may not be strong but I can train you...even if you cannot become the strongest then at least, after the basic training, you have strong enough to protect yourself and others".

"So...remember to love all men and don't be humble before the drunk men or the brutes, choose your lovers and your futures well".

"Alright...now go, remember to sit tight on the backyard or I'll rip off your ovaries, don't make me make you all become transwomen, ladies". 

"Sir, yes, Sir".

The schoolgirls later stood up and lined up in a column line while going out of the room. Lady Akane was supposed to be put back in her white wheelchair but the Green Marines had confiscated it so Raptu and Erissen had to carry her down the backyard.

Alright, the classroom now only remained John, Hatano, a few Marines and myself. Hatano had finished her speech so she came down from the pulpit and bowed toward John to greet him...but she kept glaring at Akane's white wheelchair, so strange!

"Lima Niner, Hotel Six, following my order to destroy the objective". - Hatano suddenly spoke some words as if the codes or something

Surprisingly, Private Six came inside the room alongside another man Marine and then approached the wheelchair. Private Lima and Private Niner who were standing in the windows also did the same for some reason.

"Harrghhhh!". - The four of them suddenly grabbed the wheelchair so I charged at them to stop but too late

"Cracks! Smash!". - The white wheelchair had been thrown away from a window and touched the schoolyard, broken immediately 

After seeing the scene, I was so shocked so I glared at Hatano to warn her while John kept looking at that woman without saying a word. Hatano was very casual and didn't express any fear toward her Commander...this whore should have died from the start, I honestly hate her to the depth of my soul! 

"Sorry for keeping you waiting, Commander...".  "Follow me, this place does not have much privacy security for us to talk". - Hatano talked to John while walking out of the classroom

"Stand right there...do not move till I let you to". - John said to Hatano with a cold voice while snatching her long hair, he was squeezing it very hard

"Alright...but I want to talk to you...when this room only has...the two of us, Johnny".

"Slap!". - John slapped Hatano as hard as he wanted, she later fell to the floor

"Go out...all of you, leave us alone...got it?!". - John glared at the Marines in the room while threatening them

The Marines later nodded to him and got out of the room, maybe I would stay here with John to punish this bitch!. Ummm...suddenly I felt like peeing or something, I forgot to urinate before going here, should I make an excuse to get outside?

"You too...Reimi, get out". - John asked me to get out so I also went outside, I think I should guard outside of the room

But at first, I felt like peeing so instead of holding myself back, I ran in the long hallway to find a restroom to come in to urinate. So embarrassing to let John wait for me, I would surely return to guard outside the room as soon as I finish urinating.

"Yarrghhh! Urrrghhh!". - Short time after running around to find a women's restroom, I managed to see one but only saw fighters after coming inside 

"Move around the narrow areas, do not stop moving!". - A man who seemed to be the Drill instructor of those recruits was instructing them how to fight

Because the restroom was full of a dozen of people so I did not come in but thought to figure out where I should go to urinate next, think fast!. Maybe I should head to the ground floor from downstairs so I ran straight from the first floor to the ground floor.

After going downstairs, I kept running around the place to find a women's restroom to head in there to urinate fast and then return to John. Luckily that after a short time running around, I found a women's restroom on the western side of the floor which was empty so I came in slowly, must pee fast.

"Ohh...". - While going around the restroom, I heard sounds from outside so I pointed my eyes out to see and surprised

Well, some women Marines who wore green leather armors and stuff like practice weapons were about to get inside but they saw me so they stopped their steps. Those people at least were quite miserable when I took the space in the restroom, maybe I should ask them to wait for me for a few moments.

"Please, just a few seconds, Marines! Don't worry, I will return this place to you later". - I said to those women Marines and they nodded to me so I fastly returned to find an empty room for me to pee

After having the deal, I managed to find an empty restroom so I headed inside to relieve myself, sigh...so good. Maybe I should head outside for now because I had done urinating...but I must clean my hands first, must be clean.

I didn't want to use the water inside the restroom, because sometimes share using the water would be very dirty. Therefore I casted the water spell from my palm to clean my hands and later...used my right leg to pull the door out to head outside. The restroom was the dirtiest place because we would share using the doors and the waste holes...I didn't like to stay dirty!

After getting outside, the first thing which caught in front of me was Hatano...she was supposed to be with John, right?!

"I've done playing with your husband, Reimi...why don't you come up to see him?". - What did she mean? John was in danger or what?!

"What have you done?!". - I pulled out my flintlock pistol and pointed it at Hatano to threaten her

"I killed him...that was easy". - John had been killed?!

"Clack! Clack! Clack! Huh?!". - During my anger, I could not control my emotions so I pulled the trigger but...the gun didn't fire!

"How careless you are...pull up the breech first...before shooting...". - Hatano mocked me because I forgot to pull up the gun's breech before shooting, so I immediately did that

"Grab her!". - Shit, there was more than one?!

After hearing Hatano's yell, I threw my flintlock pistol at her but she dodged it easily while I was charging at her while drawing my sword out. Today would be the last day you can live, bitch! I'll kill you to avenge John!

"Arrrrgghhhhhhhhhhh!". - Before I could reach Hatano, my body felt heavy and I touched the floor, I later looked up and noticed that five men Marines were crushing me, shit!

Those people must have come out from the other restrooms, it was a setup, a trap at first!

"Sigh...how short-tempered and careless you are, Reimi". - Hatano made a smug smile while crouching down to grab the flintlock pistol which I used to throw at her 

"Well...don't worry, you'll be able to see John soon". - Hatano said to me while the other Marines were lifting my body up, I could not get rid of them, what should I do?!

"Lima Niner, Hotel Six...stay there to wait for my order, we won't be at this school any longer, will move out soon". - While pointing the flintlock pistol at me, Hatano said back to the women behind her

"Yes, Sir".

"Now, Reimi...any last words?". - This whore...if I could survive after this, I will kill her!

"Spit!". - I spat at the woman's face aggressively while being held by her people 

"As a fellow of yours...you deserve a Medal of Hell, Lady Reimi Frieden...ready to die yet?".

"Go fuck yourself, bitch!". - I was resisting aggressively because Hatano was near me, at least I must mark a bite on her body before dying!

"Alright...roger that". - Hatano replied to my curse while rotating the pistol, she later held the pistol reversely 

"Smash! Arrrrrggghhhh!". - My head was later smashed very hard by the flintlock pistol's handle

"Bang!". - After my head was smashed, I heard a very loud gunshot and my belly felt to be burning, very painful

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Urrrrrgggghhhh! I didn't die? I asked myself while waking up, my chest felt so hurt, but strangely that my body seemed to be very tight for no reason, I failed to save John. My eyes later opened and I looked around to figure out where I was right now, in front of me was a man who looked to be like John...wait!

"John...uhh...you didn't die?". - He was now looking after my wound or something

John didn't reply to my question but kept looking at my wound as if he was checking on it...but at least I was glad that he was still alive. While trying to figure out the current situation, I looked around my body and noticed that my lower body had been covered by a brown sheet.

My body was fully naked, my belly had been covered by very dense lines of white bandages, so I didn't die?. How embarrassing in this situation. Although John didn't peek at me but I used my hands to cover my tits. Warmly that John later pulled up the sheet to cover my body till my shoulders, how heartful he was though he was very taciturn when losing his memory.

"John...where is this place?". - After looking around the room, I saw some wounded people inside so I was bewildered and curious, which caused the reason I asked John

"Pharmacy room...she fled away...the one we met was just an impostor...she put in". - John answered my question with a low voice, so...Hatano had joked with me? But her insolence must be punished! But now she left the school 

1