C199: Kicked Out (Part 2)
48 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 199: Kicked Out (Part 2)

Erissen's perspective 

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

A few minutes had passed since I got kicked out of the School Zone. Now was sitting outside some kind of shop, while looking at the people walking on the sidewalk. Heh heh heh heh...too bad when I could not do anything. Every time people walked across me, they would glare at me when seeing the red band on my right biceps.

It was symbolic of the "expelled and bad student", hahaha!

Now I wish I was having some smoking pipe, to deep my mind and my body into drugs till I die because of shocking. But...hahaha, I was just a commoner, how could I own that kind of drug from the noble people, huh?. I fucking hate them...I wish I was them. 

I kept sitting while leaning my back to the shop, now I noticed that the people started ignoring me as they came across me...you good. Because of wanting to have attention, I removed the red band on my biceps and scrolled it carefully. To wait to throw it at someone.

After a short time looking around the streets, I found a family which had a mom and a little boy coming with her. They were all happy...while walking across me, and I hate that kind of expression. Sorry, kid! But you must be wished not to have lucky stuff.

"Good luck to you, kid! From now on, since you go to school, you'll be always the worst student, good luck!". - powerfully threw the scrolled band at the boy's outfit

"Ahhhhh! Ahhhh!". - Keep sobbing, what a weak child!

"Hey, my son! Come here, come here...". - The woman immediately picked up her son to protect him, she glared at me before going away 

After the incident, I looked back and noticed that the people in the streets were still ignoring me. Well, I didn't care about them anymore. From this time, I got up and joined the people who walk on the sidewalk, now I must return home soon.

While walking with my school bag on my back, my right hand sometimes loosing my elementary diploma. Because its value was nothing in this society, I could not find a fine job in the Capital with this degree so I felt depressed...

But I kept holding the degree, not liking to lose it while walking on the sidewalk. Every time I walked, people would bump into me, sometimes even hustling me without letting me walk. Those people were very mean, my physique could not be like theirs so I got a very big disadvantage in walking.

Suddenly, I faced this moment while walking on the sidewalk, it happens this time. Someone must have grabbed and squeezed my butt when I was walking, I did not know who that was. Must be some ugly or a perverted, I think.

But as I went through the sidewalk, that incident ended. This kind of incident always happens to the commoners who come to live in the Capital. Since those people were disregarded, only the nobles harassed them. 

All those info was according to my mom. Because the guild girls always come from the commoner women, they always face cases to be sexual harassment by people. Especially the Adventurers who originally were nobles.

Another case also happened to the arena girls in the arena. Before the school military training was conducted, I once went with Raptu to the arena to see the matches. That was the time I knew that the commoners were quite...miserable in the place.

Arena girls also come from the commoner women. But the arena's requirements were a bit different from the Adventurer's Guild, since all of them must be beautiful to pass the work selection. At first, prostitution was banned but when too many nobles demanded it, the arena girls somehow become "whores" in the "brothel".

Just different that the "brothel" was an arena, and those "prostitutes" were doing their job legally like living. Maybe I should find a job which had a high salary from now on to take care of my mom and myself. Since women's bodies were very valuable to men...should I register to be an arena girl?

Though that job's salary was not as high as a guild girl, but the money from the "service" would be very much. Since the customers were all rich. Should I? This school was not so far from the arena? Maybe I should make an excuse to my mom for the reason I did not stay in school anymore.

And when my mom doesn't know anything, I'll get to the arena all day to "work".

Maybe I should stop delusion, because doing bad work would be the way my life be re-paid with bad things. Now I didn't know what to do with this degree, I wanted to have money as soon as possible. Should I do fast pay jobs?

When I was wondering, the sky started dropping some water down on the ground as if it was raining slightly. Maybe I was right, I leaned my palm forward and had some drops landing in it. The rain seemed to be not so heavy, but the sky seemed to be a bit gloomy, alerting me a big rain was about to come.

Because of that reason, I started looking around, trying to find a place on the streets which had a rain roof to stay there in case the rain comes. But found nothing but a shop nearby. It seemed to be an armory shop or something. Named "Sallad's weapons shop", eh? I was too hurried so I went in there instantly.

"Sorry, please let me stay here to avoid the rain coming".  "When it ends, I'll go immediately without causing any trouble, please...". - I opened the shop's door and walked inside there

As I walked inside the place, the rain started to heavier and made the entire streets get wet in a blink of an eye. Luckily that I got here before the rain came. Otherwise, maybe my school uniform and other belongings were now wet, I could also have a fever when the day ends.

After going inside, I looked around the shop and found weapons and armors hung on the walls, from 3 sides, they seemed lively. Well, there were knives on the wooden stall ahead, they seemed to be half-grinded. The shop owner must be very busy on the other side of the door behind the stall.

Suddenly, when I was about to step forward, the door ahead opened and a woman's figure came out. That seemed to be a woman whose age was higher than I a bit, a blonde ponytail woman. Maybe she hadn't noticed me yet, because she was wearing gloves while walking outside.  A short time later, she stepped into the stall and looked up.

"Oh! Hey, hello, customer...".  "Anyway, you don't...look like to come here to shop, right?". - She greeted me and shortly noticed that I was not here to buy anything

"Hi...umm, I'm just coming here to avoid the rain outside".  "I promise, I'll go away when it ends, without causing any trouble".

"Alright, I won't mind it...".  "Are you a...student, little girl? You were supposed to be in there to take the training".  "What's wrong? You defected from the service?". - This woman asked me when she was grabbing a knife, while leaning it to a flat sharp stone on the right side stall, as if to grind it or something 

"Ummm...no, I...dropped out".  "I mean...expelled...".

"Oh, sorry...but why?". - She kept staring at me while grinding the knife, she didn't glare so at least...she made me feel relieved somehow 

"I was blamed...for stealing...".  "I didn't do it, please trust me, don't kick me out of here".

"Don't worry, lady...you don't look like a thief at all, such a kind girl who wants to be a bad one...come close". - While grinding the knife, the shop owner made a hand signal, telling me to approach her 

I approached the woman as she ordered me to do. Even though she said she did not doubt me but her eyes kept staring at me while grinding the knife. Which made me think in a different way. It was still raining hard out there without a sign to stop, maybe I would have to stay here for a bit longer now.

"Don't just stand there, put your bag over there...".  "Sit in there too, kid...alright?". - While grinding, she pointed her finger to the right side of the room, telling me to put my school bag there

I looked in that direction and saw a bunch of chairs placed there, so I approached there and put down my school bag. About the degree I was holding, I also put it in the school bag, hoping not to lose it. Despite it was an elementary diploma, it must be still somehow useful to me, I hope.

"So...you look young, little girl...how old are you?".

"Umm...15".

"The degree you held earlier looks different, which term have you finished before dropping out?".

"Umm...elementary".  "I'm a commoner, just have finished the elementary term".

"Commoner?".  "How long have you studied?". - The shop owner seemed to be interested in me, she stopped grinding the knife while staring at me without blinking

"A year...".

"It's very excellent for the one who's not educated to finish the elementary term that early, you're so interesting". - She just simply left the knife there and opened the stall's door, later walked out and approached me slowly

"I'm Rina, the daughter of this shop owner".  "You, kid?". - She later pulled out the glove from her right hand and leaned her hand to me, uhh, what she was doing?

"Oh, I forgot to mention it".  "This's called "handshake", a friend of mine learned it from her love - a far man land". - Why did that kind of greeting look like John Rigen's?

"I'm Erissen, please call me short as Eris, Ms. Rina". - I shook hands with her

"Alright, kid...are you hungry? You look a bit pale, ya know?".

"Uhh...that was what they taught me in the Army".  "Eating less to train our patience and endurance".

"So you want to eat? The kitchen still has some salads, just feel like at home".  "Anyway, don't say to my old man that you eat his favorite meal if he suddenly returns here, kid...got it?". 

"But I don't have any money". - For some reason, the money which I stocked in my school bag had gone away 

"No need for it, kid...".

"But you're too kind, Ms. Rina...why did you do this?".

"Just a little food for a kid like you".  "I'm a noble, no need to care about starved but you do, just go eat some".

"Thanks but...I refuse, I'm not really hungry". - I was now a bit hungry after a short lunch before the training, but I could endure my hard time

"If you say so, kid...".  "Just sit there, if having anything to say, ask me, alright?". - Ms. Rina asked me to sit on the chair while she returned to the stall to grind the knife 

Instead of returning to the chair, I stood there while staring at her actions carefully, not to miss any details of grinding a knife. As I could see, she just simply rubbed the knife's blade steadily on the surface of the stone. Just repeated that for times before changing the blade's other angle to grind...

"What's wrong, kid?". - Ms. Rina stopped grinding the knife as she saw me staring at her without blinking, honestly that I wanted to learn something new to find a job

"May I watch you grind the knife? I want...to learn".

"Okay, okay...". - "Okay"? That word heard familiar

"Anyway...what would you do after finishing only the elementary? Find a job?".

"Yes, but...how can I find a job with this degree, Miss?".  - While asking her, I approached the stall closer to see the way she grind the knife 

"Simple...there are jobs out here without a degree".  "Though, its salary won't be able to give you a fine life in this Capital, lives of the poor like you are harder, kid". - She stopped grinding the knife and looked straight at me, later kept grinding the knife as usual

"You can try to be a weapon forger in the weapons shop".  "Its salary is low but fast pay, only 10 Gels after 3 hours".  "At least can buy yourself some bread, since His Majesty come up, taxes go higher".  "You can be an Adventurer too, kid...just pick up the registration and you'll have the card to do the job".

"But, I'm not good at fighting".

"Everything can be learned, my boyfriend's also an Adventurer, many years of working there, extremely experienced".  "Not essentially needs you to be good at fighting, you can take simple quests to earn money".  "Though...the salary of an Adventurer is paid based on their rank...quite miserable for you now, kid...".  "Don't worry, if he comes by to ask me to hang out, maybe I can ask him to give you some advice if you're interested in that kind of job".  "Remember he's mine, that's it".

"May I work here, Miss?".  "I mean...this place needs some employees to run, right? Please, I'll learn to forge the weapons".

"Hahahaha...very sorry kid, ask my old man instead".  "This shop buys good weapons overseas and sells at high price...no weapon forger works here".  "But my old man's now working in Stansa, so I have to run the place alone for months now".  "But if you become an employee here...that do you do, huh? A grinder, hahaha".

"Then...may I...grind some knives? Please, I'll do the job with no pay".  "Can you teach me to do it, Miss? I want to learn". - Actually, maybe I should learn some new skills, because if there was a case I picked up the job with a similar like this one

"You can only watch and learn, kid".  "These knives are ordered to be finished grinding before this late".  "Maybe you'll break them if I let you do the job, my customers will surely get mad because of this, okay?".

"Those shit over there". - She later pointed to the right side wall, which had many weapons hung on it

"Those armors over there". - Later pointed to the left side wall, armors, helmets, gauntlets, boots and shields could be seen over there 

"These knives over here". - Later she pointed her finger to the stall, which had many knives lying over there

"That's my deadline, kid...if you're lucky, come back here in a good time and I'll teach you something benefit". - Ms. Rina later sighed and returned grinding the knife

"Anyway, if you're interested, you can work as a guild girl in the Adventurer's Guild".  "That job requires you to be a woman and know basic writing and reading...".  "Very fit for a finished elementary term like you, work there".  "Its salary is counted to be the highest with a job without a degree, 600 Gels a month". - After that knife, she picked up another one rustier and started grinding it swiftly 

"An arena girl as you want".  "That job's requirement is similar to the guild girl".  "But in addition, needs to be beautiful and...have good energy and sanity to "serve" customers for hours".  "To say about salary, it's lower than the guild girl but the tip from the "service" will be paid depending on the customer's wealthy and pleasure".  "Keep growing up till you look good enough to do the jo-, ahhhh!". - Suddenly, while talking too much, her right thumb was cut by the knife because of working carelessly 

"Fuck! My thumb!". - Rina kept cursing the accident while crouching down to pull out the drawers

"Let me see your wounds". - I ran toward her, grabbed her wounded hand while imagining the healing magic skill in my mind

"What are you doing, kid?! Let me out, goddammit!". - Please don't shake me anymore!

"I can use healing spells, let me heal you!". 

After hearing my beg, Ms. Rina slowly stopped being aggressive but lastly, she grabbed another knife on the stall by her left hand. As if she did that in case I do something bad to her.

"Heal...". - After seeing the wound for a few seconds, I pointed my right palm at the thumb and casted the spell 

The healing magic exposed to be green seeds, they came out from my palm and shortly covered all over the wound in her thumb. A minute later, the green seeds stopped glowing and vanished. And the wound had gone away.

"You can use the non-attribute element of magic, kid?!". - She asked me surprisingly while grabbing out a white cloth from the drawer to clean the remained blood on her thumb 

"Yeah...". - That was a feature of my genetics, my father could use non-attribute magic, so does my mom, it was obvious for me to do it 

Suddenly, I noticed that the rain outside had stopped or something. So I just hurriedly bowed to the shop owner while running back to my school bag and grabbed it.

"Wait a minute, kid! Stay here, let me thank you a bit, h-". - Well, I think staying here would cause trouble for her so I left the shop

After leaving the place, I noticed that the rain had already stopped so I ran straight on the streets to my house. Because my house was not so far from the school, maybe I should return. Shortly facing my mom and try to make some excuses for why I was not in the academy.

Tomorrow would be the day I go to work, I think so. Maybe I should start as a weapon forger first, I wanted to know if I was capable of each job or not before choosing only one for me to work for life.

After a short time running on the streets, I changed to walking. Because the rain had just stopped, the road was still very wet so not everybody was on the streets to walk. Even though, some people were walking on the sidewalks while covering their heads with shaft things that had roofs. Those things - were called umbrellas or something, they were told to be very expensive to buy.

Instead of noticing those people, I ignored them and walked on the sidewalk as usual. Suddenly, when I was walking on the streets, a wet figure could be seen staring at me on the road ahead. It seemed...familiar?

The figure suddenly approached me so it got me cautious. But as it got closer, I realized that was...my mom? Why did she get here? And why did she look so wet in her guild girl uniform?

"Mom...". - I was quite surprised so I approached my mom, her face's expression seemed to be...angry?

As I came close to my mom, she didn't say a word...just simply raised her right hand above.

"Slap!". - In a blink of an eye, she slapped me very hard as if I did something wrong

"Mom...?". - I used my hand to hold the slapped cheek, my mom was tearing but kept holding her tears

"Why did you...? I told you not to do bad things but you...". - She seemed to have something hard to speak up but kept trying to calm down 

"I don't...I don't understand...".

"Liar! I received a letter from the headmaster! You got expelled from the school, you stole but didn't regret it!".  "Look straight at your mom and see her battered looking, I got dismissed just recently".  "Now have no place in this Capital is willing to let me work anymore...since my identity paper's filled with your guilty, Eris...you know?".

"I'm sorry for making you be like this, mom...but that was not my fault...".  "I was blamed to do the things I didn't do, I'm innocent...".

My mom after hearing my explanation, she raised her right hand above one again. But later stopped. She lowered her hand while staring at me, I showed her that I was innocent by looking at her without blinking.

"I understood...sorry for slapping you...my daughter". - After that, she hugged me while patting me, my mom must have been wet while coming to school to get me, because of facing the previous rain 

"Explain to me further on our way home, alright?". - Later, my mom grabbed my hand gently and walked with me on the sidewalk with only the two of us...sorry, mom

We kept walking on the sidewalk while some buildings were having people coming outside. They seemed to be aware that the rain had gone away so they were all thinking about going out.

"So...what happened?". - Oh, my mom asked me

"Ummm...please trust me, mom...".

"I will...but I must know the details, I trust you, Eris".

"Well...".  "I was...sparring with the members of my team, and a group of guards coming in, arrested me".  "They told me they arrested me for the crime of stealing His Majesty's belongings...".

"That was a big crime...Eris".  "Alright, keep telling me...". - Maybe my mom was still doubting my words

"I was arrested and they walked me to the Headmaster's room...later said the details of the reason I got arrested".  "I was said to steal His Majesty's belongings, a seal and his crown...".  "Because there were "strange students", who claimed to see me steal the things, so I got expelled...mom".  

"Strange students?". - My mom asked me when she was confused

"I've never seen them in the school, the headmaster also said that...those students accused me without detailed proof, just an answer yes".

"This is serious now...someone bad must have harmed you, my daughter...".  "Don't worry, you can be able to go to school again, I'll do everything to help you, just give me time".

"How, mom?".

"I'll sue those students, the money we stock in our house is still much".  "Though the court things will burn quite much of our money but don't worry, Eris...mom will bring justice back to you, soon".

"Thanks, mom...but are you sure? We could have used that money for something better instead of just a sue".

"Sir Rigen will surely stand for us, Eris...the money he gave us will surely be used for the right thing, it'll help you".

"I want to meet him again, mom...I missed John...".

"Me too, Eris...it's good if you have a father like him...instead of Rer, he always hides, till this time". - Hmmph, please don't say bad about my dad, mom! He had busy things so could not be with us, don't hate him!

"Mom, don't say bad about my dad...".

"I'm sorry if it offended you, Eris...let's go home, sweetie". - Later, my mom grabbed my hand tighter while walking home 

"Anyway, mom...you love John, don't you?". - Maybe I should tell this to Princess, hope my friend would not get jealous when my mom was aiming at her husband

"It's hard to say...a young like him should not be with an old lady, he deserves the better one".  "Honestly, I'll use him if I have him instead of loving him honestly, Eris...".  "Since he's young and...has things that a woman like me wants, he can take care of all of us, by only...using him". - My mom was quite...cunning somehow, as if she wanted to have a beneficial relationship for herself, sigh...

Somehow my personality had a bit exact cunning as my mom's, but not much as hers.

"What the hell?!". - Suddenly, my mom yelled in panic while looking forward

I also looked forward and noticed that we were about to reach home, only away less than 50 meters. But our house's front door was surrounded by two Warsaw guards who carried spears, standing as if to guard.

"Get in there quick, Eris!". - My mom later grabbed my hand tighter and ran straight to the house's front door

"What's happening here? Why are you people staying at my house? Tell me!". - She asked the guards but they kept silent while guarding, as if ignored us completely

"Mom, mom, wait!". - Suddenly, my mom left off my hand and ran straight into our house, strangely that the guards didn't interfere

"What's happening here, people?". - I asked one of the guards but he didn't reply

Seeing that was pointless, I also ran straight inside my house to see what was truly happening inside the place. Now in front of me was my mom, being blocked by 4 other guards in the house. Around my house, the furniture seemed to be chaotically examined.

"Please, let me in!".  "What are you people doing?! Please stop, stop looting around!". - My mom powerlessly begged the guards while trying to grab one's collar to beg him to let her get inside

"Search over there! Leave nothing but trashes, do it!". - A very loud voice sounded on the left side of the room, it came from my mom's room

A few seconds later, 3 other guards walked out of her room with the removed drawers from the cabinet. Those guards poured the items in the drawers on the floor. They later crouched down to look, later smashed the items which they poured previously, what the hell?!

"Found nothing suspicious, Sir! Only stuff in the kitchen that we haven't searched". - Those guards later turned back to report to the guard whose helmet had a Warsaw crest in the middle, he must be their leader

"Search for it, collect anything valuable, do it now".

"Please, stop breaking my house, I beg all of you!".  "Please don't do this, don't do that anymore, please!". - Pathetically, my mom was begging those guards while sobbing, though her way was blocked by 4 guards but kept hustling to get rid of them

I slowly approached my mom while the guard leader approached us. The people who were blocking my mom suddenly got away.

"Madame, your house has now been confiscated to serve the investigation".  "Your daughter - Erissen is suspected to be robbing His Majesty's belongings, do not resist us or will be detained".

"Sir, Sir! We found a bunch of Attas inside the kitchen, look at this, hahahaha!". - Suddenly, the guards who were sent to the kitchen to find things came out, with the money that we stocked there

They poured the Atta coins on the floor, the coins poured out were very much. Those guards later took the money away while my mom was very shocked to look at the scene.

"Please stop! That money's our blood and tears, don't steal it!".  "You people can have everything but not the money, please return it to me! Please, I'll do everything!".

"Please! I'll use my body to serve all of you, please!".  "Don't steal our money, let my body exchange for it, the money's belonged to my daughter so please don't take it away, I beg all of you!". - My mom depressingly begged the guards while being held by them because she tried to reach the looted money 

"What the hell, mom?!".

"Hey, Sir! Do we get punished for touching the suspects?!". - The guards who were grabbing my mom suddenly asked the leader, the ones who were looting the money also stopped doing it, but looked at us with their thirsty eyes...wait, don't do this!

"No...".

"Hahahahahahahahaha!".  "Even if we die, sleeping with beauties before facing it is still very good, go get them, men!". - Those guards suddenly crushed my mom on the floor, while the others tried to grab me, rushing to me like madmen, animals to be more right to say!

"Ahhhhhhh! Not my daughter, please! Not my daughter!". - My mom kept moaning and yelling for help but her mouth was later blocked by a guard

"Help me! Help me! Help me! Anyone, help!". - My strength was too weak so I got grabbed and crushed on the floor immediately, but kept yelling for the help from people around

"No one saves you, bitch! Around here only us!". 

"Ummmm! Ummm! Ummm!". - My mouth was also sealed by a fat guard, my entire body was grabbed but I kept shaking, using all of my strength to get rid of them!

Meanwhile, shredding sounds kept sounding around us. My mom's and my uniforms were being torn out by the guards. They were about to rape us! Because some of the guards were pulling out their pants, some even stroking their penises before putting them into us, must get rid of them!

"Ahhhhhhhhh!". - I used all of us my power to charge into the fat guard's thumb

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Bitch, ahhhhhhh!". - He yelled painfully when I was biting his thumb, not letting it off but kept squeezing while shaking my head around to stop him!

"Ahhhhhhh! Aaaaahhhhhh! Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop!".  "Someone kill this bitch for me! Kill that bitch! Ahhhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhh!". - I kept squeezing the thumb, crazily pushing all of my power to limit in this survival situation, to get rid of them!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!".  "My fucking thumb! My fucking thumb! Ahhhhhh!". - After a short time of biting, my teeth bloodily and brutally pulled out the thumb of the guard, he was now screaming when his chopped-off thumb was spurting out a lot of blood, like a river!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!". - He was very mad so he pulled out his sword while other guards were grabbing me tightly as if to wait for him to chop my head off

"Smash!!!!!!!!!!". - A very loud smash was heard, a blink of an eye later, the fat fell on the floor, died with his head smashed, his brain parts even fell all over the floor 

"Holy shit! Fall back! Fall back! Fall back! Fall back! Fall back! Immediately!". - Those guards suddenly stopped crushing me and my mom down, they stepped back as if to hide from something

"Eris!". - A familiar voice sounded out, that was...from my dad?!

A man's hand suddenly leaned to me so I grabbed it, he pulled me up and I realized that was my father. He was wearing a black cloak while I barely saw behind him was someone tall. With a bloody hand holding a thing like a brick.

"Milch, get here too!". - My dad also grabbed my mom's hand and pulled her out of the place

"Stay right behind me". - Later, my dad pushed us back behind him, I looked at my mom and myself, noticing that our clothes were torn out quite much, almost naked 

"Who the fuck are you, old man! Do you know you've just been against the law enforcers!". - Those guards later stopped hiding and came out with their swords readied, as if to charge into my father

"Uncle, let me handle this...".  "Eris, stay behind me, sweet". - Suddenly, a cold and familiar voice sounded behind me, that tall person also tapped my right shoulder

I looked behind and noticed that was Raptu, her right hand was now bloody while her eyes...looked so wild. Now she was wearing a green cloak, she took it out shortly and wore it to keep me have clothes and approached my father with her green school uniform. 

"You need this, Eris...". - She even grabbed my school bag and threw it back to me, I took the bag and carried it by using my back 

"Uncle...if I have to go to jail, please protect Eris...". 

"Understood, Fox...I won't forget your kindness in helping me to find my daughter, thank you". - My father tapped Raptu's shoulder before returning to us, what the hell?

Raptu later showed her aggression by opening her claws widely, she even looked at the guards with her rage. She stood straight like a mountain while showing them her sharp teeth. As if to charge at them to tear out their bodies to the bones.

"Who the fuck do you think you are, huh! Come here, beast! We'll have fun with you before chopping your head!". - Those guards aggressively challenged Raptu's craziness

"Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy fucking shit!". - Suddenly when they were approaching her, the guard leader suddenly fell and later crawled back, staying behind his guards, showing his afraid 

"What the hell are you doing, Sir?! It's just a fucking beast!". - They were confused, me too, because before he fell, Raptu pulled out a thing that looked like a brown crest in her pocket and showed them

"She, she i-, sh-, she's fucking come from the Royal!".  "She's fucking from the Royal!". - After hearing the panicked yell from the leader, some guards were so panicked so they hid in the rooms, some surrendered but some ran jumped out of the windows 

"Go now, Eris! Go!". - Raptu yelled back to me, telling me to escape!

Before I could reply to Raptu, my father had pulled my hand and my mom's out of the house. But at least I wanted to stay with her for a few moments!

"I love you, Eris!". - Before the door was shut, Raptu yelled something but I couldn't hear her voice properly 

Now we were outside of the house. I saw two guards who guarded the door earlier, now lying there, died with their slitted throats. Someone, only a crazy must be crazy enough to make these terrible scenes. I didn't dare to look at, so scary to think about it if I see it for real. 

"I don't think a beast's craziness can be this terrible".  "Come on, Eris...let go, you too, Milch...we'll get out of here, to a safe place". - Suddenly, my dad grabbed my mom and me to go with him, honestly that I wanted to stay here a bit longer

Because I wanted to get Raptu out of the place. Poor her if she had to stay in jail.

"What are you doing here, Rer? You hid from us till this day and now you dared to show up".  "You even harmed our daughter's friend in trouble...tell me honestly".  "Are you behind the reason Eris got expelled? You stole things from His Majesty, didn't you? Tell me honestly". - Suddenly while walking with my father, my mom asked him coldly, I hate it...

"Half truth, Milch...yeah, I know His Majesty, but now...he's not a nephew I used to know...not anymore...". - What my father was saying?

"What are you talking about, Rer? Stop going around the question, we must save Raptu and get our daughter return to school get st-".

"I know the way, I'll ask for his help, also my niece too...". - After saying that to us, my father led us to an alley to avoid people, because some of them had noticed the incident in our house, and were gathering around the place 

1