Author’s Note: Before Reading
99 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Welcome to Write and Read

Welcome when you get here, my readers, even the new ones or the current ones. Before reading the stories of mine, I just want to brief you on some information. 

It's about understanding more about each other. I don't want my new readers to be confused and pissed off when they don't know what kind of thing they are really reading.

1. My mother tongue isn't English. I know the two previous novels of mine are badly written, I'm trying to do my best with the new one, hoping my readers to have good experiences to enjoy it.

2. I welcome both compliments and criticism from my readers. To grow, develop and improve my duty as an author, I'll happily take both bad and good things in order to make the pieces become better and enjoyable.

Let me know your thoughts, comments, rates, reviews. Please don't use meanie comments, let me know what my novel needs to improve, what I'm wrong with, etc...

3. When you read my novel, you may be pissed off, feeling unpleasant a lot. That's because of the behaviors of the characters in my novel.

I really want to write my pieces with various kinds of characters. There are not just normal people in this world. There will be psychopaths, sociopaths and many types of people. The adult men who grew up in unhappy families, being abused in their childhood, it makes their mind and behaviors different from others.

4. In my novel, the combat scenes may not make you satisfied a lot. Because I don't follow the style "One person beats ten at the same time".

Except for the case if the main character is someone very superior. In my novel, most characters, even the mains are just human beings, if they're superior, they only have more physical strength than others, they only endure the pain and fight longer.

5. Since my main type of novel is about war. But this time I haven't written about war completely yet, so I hope you forgive me when most of my novels have tags "Military, War".

6. Since I write about war, I want my novel to have the war scene in every word as "real as possible". There will be racism, war crimes, friendly fire, gruesome scenes, etc... described in the novel in certain chapters.

When I start my 4th novel, it'll be completely about war. Although its beginning will be a bit slow when I have to introduce characters and their kinds of personalities.

Like I said, I want my readers to enjoy my pieces. I will welcome both compliments and criticism from my readers, to improve...

7. I become an author because I really love writing. I've watched good pieces that I considered masterpieces (though not much).
Those masterpieces inspired me to write. Although my skills aren't good yet, I'm doing my best to improve!

I really want to do something, I want to make something good to make my readers enjoy throughoutly.

8. I really write alone, I set up things, scripts, stuff all by myself. When I write about war, I may lack many things since I'm not in the military.

So my war novels may not be good enough. But I hope to have your supports, even a bit is really enough for me.

9. I chose this author's name since I don't think of a proper name for me. I intend to change the name when I start writing my 4th novel - (FRONDER).

...

...

...

...

...

Currently, my novels now have three. Two have completed, the third one is about to complete too.
I will start my 4th novel as I finish the 3rd one.

Here are my projects, from the current ones to the future.

My War: The Warpath of my own life (Completed, it's just a test novel so please don't read, it'll waste your time)

Before F.R.O.N.D.E.R (Completed, it's terribly written, to me. Please don't read it as well)

Before F.R.O.N.D.E.R: Epilogue (On going, it's the best one till this time. If you don't read the prequel but head here, you can read the "brief the prequel" to get information)

Front of Reinforcement and Organization, National Defense and Evacuate, Re-conflict (FRONDER) - Project hasn't started

FRONDER: Mind Of Sociopath - Project hasn't started

FRONDER: One Nation Two Flags - Project hasn't started

FRONDER: End War - Project hasn't started

FRONDER: Over - Project hasn't started

(The series FRONDER may have 4 or 5 sequels, depending on my creative abilities)

Chuvstva Town - Project hasn't started
(This novel isn't about war, maybe about romance)

Little Girls - In A Bunker - Project hasn't started

Before F.R.O.N.D.ER: Rewrite
(Since the second novel is badly written, I hope to rewrite it someday. Although it will be a long until I can touch, and I also want to write another thing instead of rewriting my novel)
(However, I'll consider it)

Maybe that's all for now. When I think this post needs to be edited, I'll do it.

Thanks for reading, have a good day :)
Now please... enjoy!

1