Chapter 4
8.4k 7 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4

My mom looked to be in her late 20s but looks can often be deceiving in this world of magic and I know she is more than 100 years old at least, which also tells me that she must be a strong and high-ranking magician.

As one practices magic, the mana in the atmosphere purifies the skin and fills it with enormous vitality thus forever maintaining a young appearance is not something tough for magicians.

She had silver shining long hair reaching down her waist, purple shining eyes, and a perfect model-like body with perfect muscles making it seem she is someone who goes to the gym regularly.

Her name was Ellis.

She asked me what I wish to eat because it was almost time for the dinner to be served usually, I would be the cook making the food for the family but often when I would not cook, mom would take it that I am not in the mood to cook and just order food.

It is a very good thing for me as I was just a sheltered boy in my past life where my mom cooked for me.

I would need to learn to cook, yeah.

Wish I had learned cooking even though my mom used to nag me to learn to cook for myself I never came out of my books.

I miss my old mom, sigh.

Perhaps noticing my depressed state, mom asked in a worried and soothing tone

“Is everything ok dear?  You look down for some reason? Is everything okay at school… tell mom if any girl or boy is bullying you, okay, don’t hesitate to tell me, mom will make sure to…”

Mom kept asking me and honestly, I was quite touched at this moment that a tear unknowingly fell from my eye without me knowing.

Mom quickly came and hugged me and suffocated me in her ample bosom as she rubbed my back.

“What’s wrong? Tell mom…”

She asked and her voice felt magically calming and gentle, I almost wanted to spill out that I am not her son and all I have been through my past life as I quickly realized what a blunder was it.

She must have used magic in her speech to make it calming and gentle to almost make me speak the truth.

‘Dangerous… very dangerous… the people of this world…! I must be careful from now on….’

Both of my sisters also came near me to know what was troubling me.

I quickly composed myself and told them it was probably dirt that got into my eyes resulting in tears and they believed it after some hesitation.

Mom sighed and let me go as I took a deep breath.

“Fine… but don’t hesitate to consult your sisters or me, okay? We are a family.”

I nod at her as she finally calls to order the food.

I guess it’s just a mother’s worry that she had to use magic to know if her son was being troubled by someone or not.

Just like how fathers are protective of daughters.

My sister also went to lie down on the sofa after giving me a pat.

But my twin sister, apparently the only one of my age were watching me while biting her lip, she seemed to be frustrated for some off reason as well.

She had black hair reminding someone of a dark night, green as jade eyes, smooth white skin, and rosy red lips…

Her body was quite curvy as well for her age as she also had an ample bosom, a smooth and muscular abdomen, and a sexy butt.

She would be what they call a man-killer figure here. 

And it seemed she was one of the top 3 most beautiful girls in High school and was quite popular both because of her talent in magic and looks.

Her name is Emily.

But why was she looking at me with such unwilling eyes?

I gave her one last glance of confusion before arranging a table for us 3.

All my other 3 sisters are at the dorm as they are in university.

They do come home from time to time though.

After having dinner, I was on my way to my room as I had to prepare for tomorrow to go to school again after the weekend.

But shortly after I reach it, I saw Emily leaning against my room’s door like she was waiting for me.

Seeing me she came in front of me and said.

“Noah, I have already told you to tell me if that bitch is still troubling you! I would just make her disappear from your sight! Please tell me!”

“Was she the reason you were crying?”

Saying this she held my arm and exerted quite a bit of force.

She whispered to herself, I was barely able to make out her words

“I should have known better, I shouldn’t have trusted them to protect him… I will myself…”

Before she goes any further, I calm her down

“Woah… Woah… first of all, put your hands down as they are hurting a little, and secondly, it’s not what you think, It was really due to dirt, okay? Now if you will…”

Saying so she tried to calm herself as she let go of me as I entered my room when she gave me space.

But I could see her dark expression before entering.

----

Emily POV

“Dammit! That bitch! She is just playing with Noah… I know just how much of a playgirl she is… why won’t Noah see her true self… He is just too naïve and thinks she loves him!”

“No, no, no, I can’t let that vulgar thing get any closer to Noah than this, that sadistic bitch just likes to play and break the hearts of her victims…”

“Before she does something, I must take care of…”

88