Chapter 8
6.2k 6 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 8

“Sorry, Shane, Noah is right, we can’t be further involved with this anymore… we belong to average families unlike you and our parents would rather have us die somewhere than be ashamed by their sons.”

“Yeah, we got d-dragged i-into your revenge, I am not in the group like them N-Noah… O-okay?”

“Shane, I only helped you out as a friend, nothing more nothing less, but if my name gets involved. My whole career would be destroyed… so…”

“I am leaving, you guys do whatever you want… Noah, listen to this, my name shouldn’t be involved at any cost, got it?”

Glancing at Noah, a few of the members of her gang said.

I nodded timidly and all of them quickly fled from the scene.

Shane was left alone with only a few of her friends who were also contemplating but not leaving probably because they were her older friends.

“You guys… why… y-you guys are also believing this BITCH!?!?”

Shane who was also earlier thinking about it heard and saw his gang members leaving him one by one and was angry.

He shouted drawing some gazes from nearby but they didn’t pay much attention since the shout wasn’t that loud.

He furiously shot a glare at me.

His eyes told me that he lost his reasoning and blamed everything on me as usual.

Uh-oh

Noah’s plan was excellent and his skills and smooth talking reduced the group to less than half of what it was originally.

But in the world of magic, people can do the cruelest of things without batting an eye, emotions once amplified could backfire.

Noah didn’t think that his plan would be obstructed because of magic in the world.

“YOU BITCH! IT’S because of YOU! Everyone fucking take him THERE!”

Saying loudly to her friends who were earlier hesitating quickly came into action and grabbed me by my hands in fear of Shane as he looked crazy maniac.

They dragged me to the backside of the school in a place I didn’t know existed.

I didn’t know this kind of place existed so it must be some secret spot where they did their shady things.

I saw Shane calling someone and couldn’t hear who it was.

I just hear ‘Come here.’

Tch, whatever it was, it won’t be good for me if I stayed here any longer.

If it was my previous world, the bullies would have been scared and run away already, I shouldn’t have taken this world the same as mine.

In a world where men act more like women and vice-versa, it was obvious a bitch like Shane wouldn’t let go of his revenge on a boy his girlfriend was crazy for, just like any girl would in my old world.

It was said, boys would often forgive their nemesis easily and become homies all of a sudden but a girl could never easily forgive someone who did wrong to her easily, a seed of revenge should have been sown the moment the fight started.

And by no means, it is easy to remove it from roots.

I have a feeling that I would be in deep trouble if they keep cornering me.

“Ha”

I suddenly shook them off me as they were dragging me in and all of them looked back at me in shock, even Shane was a little surprised as to how could the timid Noah dare to stand up to them.

“Now listen here, I am not following you guys anywhere, I need to get home, my sister is waiting…”

Saying so, I tried to leave but 

“You think you can leave.”

Shane said maliciously as he signaled his gang mates.

They quickly surrounded me and came to grab me but I punched anyone who came first.

‘Ow, ow, ow It hurts so much

My knuckles hurt as if I had hit iron… the realization dawned on me that this body is absurdly fragile.

There were literally no muscles or strength in them.

The previous Noah would have already been rolling on the ground in pain but I had a stronger mentality.

Even after being a nerd in my previous life, I was never this weak… were girls really that fragile in my old world. 

No, this guy was just too weak by birth.

All he had was some decent mana, that also which I am not sure of.

But one thing advantageous here was that the other party I fought was the same fragile boys.

“Ahh… it hurt…”

“OWW…. He punched me in the stomach…”

“Keough…!”

They were sent to the ground by just a slight punch.

“Y-You…!”

Shane was also shocked to see how the naïve Noah could act so brazen.

Noah kept hitting but alas.

He was outnumbered and with a weak body, it was not long before they again suppressed him.

Two boys held his back while two held his legs as he struggled against them to get up.

They made him stand and dragged him to Shane who smirked evilly.

“Hahaha…. Bitch, I will see how long you remain like that.”

He said while gazing at Noah’s angry eyes.

‘Dammit. I can’t shake off their grip, my body feels too weak.’

Saying so, Shane came near him and tore off his shirt.

Any guy would have been in tears and begging as it was similar to man’s dignity in this world being exposed like this would taint them according to typical beliefs.

Noah wasn’t fazed by this as a boy as he still had the mentality of his previous world to some extent.

But he also somehow felt extreme shame, humiliation, and desperation to go.

It was because the mindset of old Noah was slowly merging with him and also the value and morals of this world were slowly being engraved deep into his mind as well which led him to behave more like a normal boy of this new world.

67