Questions
162 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Good evening. As promised, I answered the questions I got. It wasnt as many as I had expected, so I answered them all. If any two questions asked the same thing, i answered the first one only.

 

https://ko-fi.com/wdcrew Support your Author!

 

How many chapters will be there until mc learns that he will be able to fight?

  • I am pantsying this. But it has to be gradual for the story to continue to develop around him. He already had hints pointing towards his ability to fight (His practice with Hu Shui and staring down Dong ZhenKangs goons down) but it makes no sense to risk getting killed when he has time and is under the belief that his persona is strong enough to keep him safe until he figures it out.
  • Not mentioning that he has psychological trauma from the Island. No matter how strong he felt, or how fast his punches were thrown, or even when he felt the energies of the universe coarse through his veins, the tree never budged. Not even the leaves shook.

Any noteworthy inspirations for your story?

  • There was a story ( I forget what the title was) that always stuck with me. The stuck on the island, but comes out as a sword saint of sorts. Incredibly powerful, but it left a bad taste in my mouth after butchering it. Others were just general western take on the eastern genre.

Can explain the level of power and weapons?

  • I have a base for it. But puking it out is not a smart move when I can incorporate it into the story. The reader will get a full look at it as Yin Hu has to figure it out, but thats in the next arc once he finds a stable situation. Who cares about power scales when you keep meeting monsters anyways.
  • Plus, from what I’ve written we have -
    • The mortal realm - Immortal Realm - Heavenly Realm
    • And the conpendiums , Gaseous Core, Liquid Core, and Solid Core.
    • It will be a duality of the two types that determines the strength of a person. As of now, we havent met anyone that hasnt had a great upbringing when it comes to the cultivation world (Dong Zhenkang would be the lowest tier so far and he was part of a massive Sect before the Great Seclusion).

Hi, who are you and what do you do?

  • I am Author! Mighty Writer of Story! I am a college student trying to work full time and get some studies in. … then get words on a page after…

Will he ever gain more access to the system, or will it be useless forever?

  • It will come to give him slight boosts, but otherwise the system is pretty much wrecked. Unless a super monster arrives to fix the very foundations of reality (With the know how to repair it). There is not a likely chance that will happen. But, you never know since I am pantsying this.

Is there going to be any romance with the mc going forward?

  • 50/50 on that to be honest. I suck at romance. But this is a Proof of concept story. So maybe is the answer lol

Are we ever going to know the reason why the MC was not released on time from his tutorial? Who is the being responsible for the tutorial?

  • Tentacle-Chan. The first primordial void being. He was killed when he descended to become the master of the world. Thought arming humans and beasts with the strength to possibly reach him would make them subservient. He thought wrong.
  • Think of him as the super eccentric old genius in the woods conducting extreme lab research no one knows about or really cares about.

How was your thanksgiving?

  • It was hectic. Lots of work all over the place.

Why is the mc so dumb?

  • Mostly because Isolation destroys the brain as an organ really. Just a few days would make some people go crazy (Search up white room experiment). Now multiply that with eons upon eons. I would be rather surprised if he wasn't so weird.

Do you have any story recommendations?

  • Beware of Chicken
  • Young Master Template
  • Top Tier Providence
  • Savage Divinity

These are the ones that pop into my head first

Also will the MC be able to cast magic?

  • Not likely. Magic needs mana, and that is very scarce in a Qi and Spiritual energy filled world.

Why can’t the Mc see the weapon spirits or talk w them? And did he really say buxom?

  • His perception is locked by the system. It is categorized as one of the strongest abilities he has to see through the fabric of space. He could see a persons entire past in a moment (Not future since no one can in this world). All their driving motivations and fears. Every single thing about them. Since its a world shaking ability, it needs to be managed and controlled so he doesnt go crazy by seeing every single atoms history at the same time. (Kinda like his strength). He could turn it up and down but without access the system, he has no clue of its existence.

Will there be other world ending op characters?

  • Thats a very good idea. I think I might have it done. Thanks!

Can you please clarify what just happened in the Dark Forests elder got duped and also why people still believed he is powerful when he still ran; a clarification on opposing forces too would be nice, sorry!

  • Simple. The elder has Heavenly Perception, hence he can see the battle between Xinyi and his Son-in-law. First he was worried Zexian would seriously hurt the girl and he would have to fight for his life against someone far stronger, then noticed Xinyi powering a super attack that would leave dust behind from the body of his son-in-law. Hence he ran to block the attack at its peak.
  • Yin Hu, then basically jogged towards that general direction noticing the elders hurry incase Xinyi needed help.

Is his current strength primarily based on body cultivation, because it appears he has no proper qi cultivation?

Or has he passively cultivated a higher energy type? Like laws etc or would this spoil the plot by knowing.

Anyways enjoyed the story alot so far~

  • He cultivates the same energies, but his was so pure and powerful, he basically cant sense the Qi in the world. The island was made for a primordial Void being to enjoy the unending Qi and energies. In comparison the world is like a dry desert when it comes to his strength caliber.
  • But, he also has body cultivation of the highest order (Which manifests in the Galaxy Aura behind him). Its the very pinnacle of the art.
4