Chapter 2: World Created.
63 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Power was a product of derivation.
 
A rootless miracle without cognition.
 
A result of singularity in action.
 
[Task Completed.]
 
[Notice: All possible locations of knowledge aggregation are marked in place.]
 
[Action Required: A dynamic map depicting the Core of Innocence's crust is ready for perusal.]
 
In a dark space.
 
Stars were twinkling in rhythm, resonant with Primo's thinking.
 
The fusion of the plane seed granted him a whole new perspective and prerogative.
 
A capability to shape the Void's chaotic structure using instincts; A world’s congenital authority over existence.
 
“Open a map projection.”
 
The lights gathered into clusters, switching, twisting, and turning into a new combination.
 
A silver cocoon now floating in front of his vision.
 
As Primo walked over, the image expanded in size, displaying dense marks found in different locations.
 
Lines of mystical nature wrapped the whole body of silver. Runes and symbols were swimming around the range of its action.
 
A simple glance caught him in trance, recollecting memories involving a bygone companion.
 
Of a guardian core responsible for the Sentinel’s protection.
 
Of a wandering ghost in search of an eternal innocent shelter.
 
A stretch of an arm, a hand reaching out for a touch, a finger tracing each stripe.
 
Primo allowed himself to show a weak and wry smile.
 
A reaction to the deep irony he feels inside.
 
“Keeper, activate the body of Innocence.”
 
In what seemed to be the sound of a crisp snap, the image in front of Primo came to life.
 
The mystical arrays activated, they tossed and turned, revolving in motion.
 
Rays of light escaped its structure, pushing the void’s erosion outside Primo’s vision.
 
His shoulders sank, a symbol of a heavier burden arising from this venture.
 
A fair price to pay for expanding the world’s protection.
 
“It’s time…”
 
The Field of Equilibrium oscillated in reaction, straining the array orbited by disordered information.
 
An expected scenario, a movement calculated in conjunction, loosening up every conceptual knowledge anchored in its location.
 
“Keeper, I need assistance.”
 
Primo raised his head, looking up, seemingly wanting to penetrate his core’s shell.
 
Calmly watching as the void steadily eroded the defensive veil.
 
[Task in progress…]
 
[Notice: Energy control assistant module activated.]
 
Rings of magic circuits, runes, and symbols lit up the surrounding space.
 
[Notice: Information filter unfurled.]
 
Chaotic data surged into various guided positions, absorbed by the array of Innocence, removing harmful information.
 
An act of conversion, turning chaos into order.
 
[Notice: Singularity cycle is now operating at full power.]
 
The Field of Equilibrium increased by a fold in magnitude.
 
Tributaries of singularity flowed into rivers and coalesced into lakes.
 
An unending flow of vitality, from flickering stars into oceans of energy.
 
[Reminder: The Field of Equilibrium is running at full force. Essential materials required for further expansion.]
 
“It’s now!”
 
Primo shut his eyes closed, raising his hand, grasping at the void.
 
A sudden grip, a pull, and a body full of tension.
 
Whirlpools of energy rising in motion, approaching his focus as their destination.
 
Attracting all loose conceptual data into fusion.
 
*Boom!*
 
In the background of singularity aggregation, a translucent seed manifested.
 
A peculiar plant sprouting while overwhelmingly irrigated.
 
The Sentinel’s legacy was segregated, condensing four distinct leaves for the mastery they represented.
 
From conceptual to the material.
 
A change was necessitated.
 
*beep!*
 
[Attention: Prerequisite material found.]
 
[Action Required: Cognitive lock assistance module is ready for activation.]
 
"Activate!"
 
Primo supervised as his creation condensed from translucency into solidity.
 
Its structure transfigured from a small leafy plant into a teeny tiny humanoid, under the control of an invisible proxy.
 
The magnificent birth process of the Fay of mythology.
 
The original dependents of the Will of the World, a representative androgynous entity from legendary stories.
 
*Blink*
 
Little eyes opened in curiosity.
 
Their pupils roamed rapidly, observing the surroundings inquisitively.
 
Their body was clad in a toga shaded with green.
 
Their figure floated in Primo’s vision, with four distinguishable leaves as wings.
 
*Blink* *Blink*
 
They processed the situation with a tilt of their head.
 
Big eyes and small eyes glaring at each place.
 
Waiting for someone to break the atmospheric play.
 
*Beep!*
 
[Notice: Data manipulation successful.]
 
[Commendation: Congratulations on the successful creation of a mythological life!]
 
Keeper’s timely declaration echoed in space.
 
The fairy of the world puffed their cheeks with eyes wide open.
 
They kept turning in place, trying to locate where the curious sound originated.
 
An oversized intangible crown manifested on top of their head, shining with a mystical light, manipulated.
 
Primo let out an uncontrollable hearty chuckle.
 
He stopped the singularity from dispersing, holding his posture in apparent amusement.
 
He seriously scrutinized the fresh life he co-created, examining characteristics built from the sentinel’s entrustment.
 
“Keeper… are you sure this is a success?”
 
Primo asked in jest, an admission that this result was not exactly what he expected.
 
The Fay tilted their head in response to Primo’s condescension.
 
They rolled their eyes, apparently not pleased with his underestimation.
 
“Keepy!~”
 
They shouted in indignation.
 
“Wait… What?”
 
Primo did a double take, doubting what he had heard.
 
“Keepah!~”
 
The fay waved their hands in annoyance, ignoring his confusion.
 
*Beep!*
 
[Reminder: The Field of Equilibrium is now expanded to its limit after using the cognition of the mythological fay as leverage.]
 
[Action Required: Void materialization is ready for execution.]
 
Primo’s attention was taken back into proper position.
 
A pause in exploration after a brief examination.
 
“Is the database ready?”
 
[Retrieving records…]
 
[Retrieval Results.]
 
[Summary: The database is saturated with conceptual data converted from chaos. The information filter is working as intended. All basic data is now ready for consumption. World Rules are ready for compilation. ]
 
“Let’s start.”
 
Primo focused on his mind’s eye.
 
He spread his consciousness wide open for the first time.
 
He covered the whole body of innocence with his cognition, wrapping every bit of information.
 
He activated his authority granted by the void, starting things in motion.
 
*Boom!*
 
A magnificent movement.
 
Invisible conceptual data was converted into material information.
 
Solid rocks and metals were generated from distinct positions.
 
Places in which the Legacy’s discarded knowledge database was in aggregation.
 
[Notice: Mantle creation initiated… Materialization is stable...]
 
[Notice: Cognitive lock is running smoothly…]
 
The condensation of information helped stabilize the foundation.
 
It allowed all knowledge to anchor on the lands in conception.
 
Large swathes of earth were derived in action.
 
Each shift of Primo’s attention was followed by data conversion.
 
The whole body of silver was now covered in a rocky mantle formation.
 
.........
 
A sigh of relief.
 
Primo observed his unfinished masterpiece.
 
A revolving rocky ball covered with a protective veil appeared in his mind’s vision.
 
Littered with unusual landforms appearing periodically in rotation.
 
Places of naturally occurring wonders resulted from knowledge aggregation.
 
A project deserving a heartfelt smile, a result derived from countless calculations.
 
………
 
In a space with overflowing singularity.
 
Lakes of energy were siphoned outside the boundary.
 
Participating in the action as part of creation’s grand symphony.
 
A floating fay hovered in place, circling all moving traces.
 
They scratched their head in wonder, contemplating where all the shiny water were squandered.
 
They roamed the fixture, taking in each vision.
 
Annoyed by the lack of further companions.
 
“Keepy~?”
 
A flash of light.
 
“Keepah~!”
 
The fay raised their index finger upright, chuckling in anticipation, proud of their amazing idea.
 
They twirled in place, manifesting the radiant crown with grace.
 
Dancing in activation, shining in mystical ways.
 
“La~!”
 
A sudden overwhelming glare.
 
Their figure disintegrated into specks of light.
 
Each twirled in motion, swiftly roaming in different locations.
 
Absorbing singularity, duplicating their structure.
 
Manifesting a whole race in blunder.
 
“Eh… Keepah~?”
 
The fay’s cognition boarded the radiant crown in consternation, watching while each speck of light transformed into a fay of different genders.
 
They gathered in groups while surrounded by chatter.
 
Seemingly caught in the discussion, amazed at how each of them came to be.
 
Beings born knowing, inheriting knowledge from the primary.
 
“Keepy~!”
 
The primary fay urged the radiant crown into manifesting a body.
 
They gawked with wide eyes as fairies ran the whole place messy while being lively.
 
“La~!”
 
A sight crossed untold boundaries landing in their position.
 
Unintentional but tangible oppression was brought from this vision.
 
“Keepah?!~”
 
From a noisy marketplace into an abbey of silence.
 
An instant change right after the contact with Primo’s gaze.
 
“Keepy~!" "Keepah~!" "La~!"
 
All fay tilted their head in unison, copying each primary’s motion, pretending to behave.
 
The pressure slowly subsided.
 
“Keepy~... La~!”
 
The primary fay was surprised by the gaze’s reaction, they never thought what they welcomed was an encouraging notion.
 
Right after the gaze was transferred, a door made of singularity manifested in their vision.
 
A portal leading to the surface, leaving innocence’s core, a new world in the middle of a transformation.
 
“Ta~ La~! Keepaaah~!”
 
The primary fay pointed at the portal’s borders, gesturing with their cohort.
 
They raised their arms in excitement, waving their hands in action.
 
A push in the right direction and all the fay jumped into motion.
 
They rapidly flew toward the opening, with unending curiosity and wonder.
 
…………
 
In a barren world filled with rocks and metals, everything was lifeless.
 
Only the occasional unexplainable mystical changes in the environment showcased some different possibilities.
 
Mountains, hills, valleys, gorges, and continental plateaus.
 
The only difference on the constant scenery.
 
On top of the highest plateau, a massive door was opened.
 
*Boom!*
 
Hordes of fairies flew outside in anticipation, rapidly moving around the zone, looking for any interesting objects.
 
Rocks, softer rocks, harder rocks, shiny rocks, and more rocks.
 
Unfortunately, everything looked the same, leaving all disappointed.
 
“Aha~!"
 
One fay tiptoed on the plateau's edge, observing the deep cliff, pointing in rapture.
 
"Ayiaah~!"
 
He rapidly flew in circles, shouting, trying to get the primary's attention.
 
“Keepy?~”
 
The primary fay placed their finger on their chin, contemplating.
 
Their face lit up in sudden understanding.
 
They hammered their small hand with their tiny fist, dancing in excitement.
 
“Kkeeepppaaaahh~!”
 
They flew in circles into the highest reach, shouting at the void while moving their short hands and feet.
 
In wait of a gaze descended from the zenith, watching with a query.
 
“Aiyaah~? Keepah! Babble~ Woosh~! Gurgle~!”
 
The primary fay gesticulated in situ, expressing their will to Primo.
 
While pointing at the abyssal gap separating different plateaus.
 
A few seconds passed, and they were granted affirmation.
 
Pressure came from above, with a corresponding mission.
 
The authority was granted, allowing the notion.
 
As a result, the primary fay’s radiant crown became a tangible creation.
 
“Weeeeh~! Keepy~!
 
The primary fay was overjoyed, they rushed into the group showing off their crown in jovial anticipation.
 
The crown glowed with power, dividing the authority into the bosom of each person.
 
“Keepah~!”
 
The primary fay pointed at the overwhelming gap, rallying every fairy in action.
 
Pressing their forehead, extracting the inheritance information.
 
………
 
Primo’s gaze wandered around each knowledge aggregation.
 
He observed as the landscape changed in a mystical fashion.
 
Sometimes plain ridges become mountains of runes.
 
Sometimes plain mountains become an abyss of words.
 
Sometimes plain valleys turned into towering cliffs, covered in magical symbols.
 
Although ultimately, they were all intangible.
 
Untouchable conceptual illusions.
 
In the stretch of space, an activity caught Primo’s attention.
 
Watching as one fay turned multiple.
 
Laughing in consternation as they tossed his home into chaos.
 
“Forget it…”
 
Primo activated his authority, opening a portal to the surface.
 
He watched as they tossed and turned, playing around the unlikely places.
 
“Just the right timing...”
 
He let out a smile as he watched the primary fay ask for permission.
 
A sigh in relief while granting them world authorization.
 
“Keeper, assist them in cognitive manifestation… This is just the right place to use the knowledge they inherited from the sentinel.”
 
[Processing request…]
 
[Task Accepted.]
 
[Notice: Cognitive lock module activated.]
 
The horde of fay moved in synchronization.
 
They divided into groups and flew to different locations.
 
The only constant was halting right at each plateau’s abyssal fissure.
 
They twisted in revolution, flying rapidly in action.
 
Swathes of liquid mimicking the singularity lakes were magically generated by their actions.
 
Following their pledge, changing the environment in imitation of their birthplace.
 
Primo watched in expectation as the rocky surface was covered in blue.
 
Leaving the surface submerged except for scattered mountain tips and continental plateaus.
 
A historical necessity, for they were the islands and continents of the future.
 
“Finally… onto the last part.”
 
Primo disengaged in full cognitive awareness.
 
He gathered his consciousness back into the core of innocence.
 
He shifted his eyes to the surrounding decorations.
 
Of stars made of singularity, orbiting his home for a constant duration.
 
"Keeper, transfer all singularity constructs into the protective layer."
 
[Task in progress…]
 
The stars and lakes of singularity were quickly siphoned into a place.
 
Instantly allowing the magical circles, runes, and symbols to dominate as the only light source while vacating the space.
 
It seeped outside the surface, flowing into the heights.
 
Stopping at the right altitude, coalescing on two opposite sides.
 
One big, and one small.
 
Radiating down on the world, becoming a concentrated source of light.
 
Followed by a smattering of specks, subservient to its glaring might.
 
[Notice: All constructs of singularity are transferred successfully.]
 
“Great job, Keeper.”
 
Primo focused on his mind's eye, not being bothered by the dim light.
 
He waved his hand in action, manifesting a throne using cognition.
 
He sat down to relax as a majestic hall materialized as an extension.
 
Primo waited as a dynamic projection of the world automatically formed in his vision.
 
An ellipse covered in oceans of water, showcasing barren islands and continents, accompanied by frolicking fairies in action.
 
“Keeper... are you sure we succeeded?”
 
While Primo laid his back on support, he allowed himself to show a fatigued expression.
 
The feedback of the void’s entropic erosion was increasing in ungodly proportions.
 
The higher the material density of his body, the stronger the void’s attention.
 
A natural mechanism.
 
A fundamental law of the void.
 
Manifested without covering up the slightest intention.
 
Now the only hope was found in conceptual creations.
 
Ironically, only produced by the strongest possible entropic eruption.
 
[Retrieving Records…]
 
[Retrieval Results.]
 
[Summary: After gathering all data from observations, the fay’s existence undoubtedly slowed down the void’s erosion. Their orderly thoughts arising from cognition curbed the void’s bombardment of chaos.
 
As a mythological life, their existence in itself is a product of conceptual manifestation and material extension.]
 
“Hopefully, it is as you say…”
 
………
 
Gentle waves washed the rocks off the cliff, softening their texture bit by bit.
 
The primary fay sat on the edge with hands on their cheeks, observing their fantastic creation shining in reflection.
 
The soft, tangible, fluid existence mirrored the lights bearing down from the horizon, showcasing a dreamy wonder.
 
They watched in gusto, sighing in satisfaction.
 
“Eh… Keepah~?”
 
They tilted their heads in question as a gaze was felt bearing down on their location.
 
The attention brought with it an accompanying mission.
 
“Aiyah~! Keepy~!”
 
They jumped in place, surprised by the sudden revelation.
 
Of a new creation.
 
Of a wonder unlike any other.
 
“Keepah~!”
 
The primary fay nodded their little head in concurrence.
 
Accepting images displaying a variety of teeny tweeny tiny components.
 
Pieces of inherited knowledge were activated around their cognitive compartment.
 
“Mythos of Primary.”
 
Primo’s voice echoed in space, attracting the attention of all fay.
 
An assortment of rocks fell from their hands, searching in wonder, as they proceeded to halt in place.
 
“I hereby crown you.”
 
Words of power were uttered in glorious echo.
 
“Henceforth, you are named Leaf."
 
Heavy gales rose in anticipation, magnificent waves crashing in expectation.
 
"The Monarch of Fay."
 
Their toga glowed in reaction, a singularity explosion.
 
"The Crown of Life.”
 
A symbol of their domain, a rule they borrowed.
 
A solemn declaration, a promised revelation.
 
A ritual involving the world’s first coronation.
 
.........
 
Power came from cognition.
 
Cognition came from information.
 
Hereafter, a stalwart rule was carved into the plane’s composition.
 
Closing all dominions involving life’s evolution.
 
For its owner was born, grandly kicking things into motion.
.........
 
(Author's Notes.)

Finally done writing this chapter.

That definitely was harder than I expected.

A depiction of a world's creation operating on a totally imagined set of rules can be quite overwhelming.

Sometimes, you can't just wait to place the world settings between words as proper nouns or definers just so you can exactly place their meaning.

It just gets really bad when it is overdone.

I have to remove unnecessary definers over and over to clear the piece of clutter.

Definitely, a headache to deal with.

Anyway, if you happen to find any grammar mistakes, typos, or whatever you think, feel free to point them out.

I totally appreciate your feedback.

Now, time to rest in my nest while snacking on beetles.

Hopefully, I'll see you guys again in the next chapter.

[Chapter 3: A Crown Acknowledged.]

3