Chapter 2
29 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just now I realized I reincarnated into a fantasy world. Right now, I'm 16 years old gaining the memories of my past life in an instant. The Strange thing is, It's not like The person I am now changed deep down there was this feeling I couldn't describe but felt like it would never come true I realized what I wanted but nothing change. Although, all that studying and training experience will always be useful if I wanted to be an adventurer or knight.

 I'm an orphan in a relatively peaceful village, and I'm not particularly handsome, just plain black hair, and brown eyes, but that's because everyone in this world is good looking and I'm pretty sure the standard of beauty is pretty high, but the ones who are considered who do reach it are like gods and or strong and or prestigious as hell famous people and or really lucky people.

 In this world there's magic like elemental magic light magic, dark magic, and stuff like that but there's these special items like sacred artifacts which are like magic weapons have varying forms and stuff. There's also skills you either have to be born lucky or learn it with dedication and diligence, sacred weapons also bestow skills.

 The Nun at the orphanage said I didn't have any skills at when I was a baby, but I got some through regular training like [Sprinting], and [Endurance]. Skills come up like notifications, I got some now like [Martial arts expert] , [Scholar], And [Diligence].

[Martial arts expert]

*Due to past life efforts you acquired the expert mastery of previous martial arts

*Any future martial arts are significantly easier to master.

[Scholar]

*Your knowledge in past life have been obtained and makes learning new subjects easier .

*Improves memory.

[Diligence]

*Increases proficiency with time spent training or studying even more.

 These skills are useful for my future but what's the point if I end how I was in my last life, there's already a chosen hero fighting the demon king.

 It's funny with another chance at life, I have a chance to chase my dream but there is only one thing holding me back, Fear. I already worked myself to the bone in my past life, I don't want to become the same as I was back then. A fool burnt out due to denial and naiveite, I died in my sleep alone, and tired with unfulfilled dreams.

 Besides there are no villains with awesome transformations there are no point or space (setting wise) for tokusatsu heroes to fight if there are no tokusatsu villains, Or rivals.

"Rai! Get out of bed already!!"

 It's the voice of a young boy name Lyle,. In this life my name is Rai, commoners in this world don't have surnames.

 There are three other kids in this orphanage Mila, Darryl and Nana all 5 years old, I'm the oldest, Max being the second oldest here being younger than me by 3 years.

 If it's one thing this life has given me, it's them, I'm not alone anymore so I will live for them it's what I decided before I got my memories of my past life.

"Rai!" "Rai!" "Rai!"

 I see those kids run towards with fervor to hug me.

"Hello Rai, it's not like you to wake up so late"

I hear an elderly voice, It's sister May the one that gave me my name along with the other kids.

Even if I can't become the hero I desire, I will at the very least protect everyone here with my very last breath.

____________________________________________________________________________________

My day goes on as normal, I play with the other kids, cooking with sister May, cleaning and doing chores with Lyle, Mila, Darrel, and Nana.

Eventually we head into town for groceries and the town is a bit tense walking through the marketplace I go to the local vendor we always go to.

"If it isn't sister May and kids what can I do for you!" the cheery vendor says

"Well, everyone seems a bit less louder than usual what happened?" Sister May says worryingly

"Well, The demons have been much more aggressive ever since the Hero has been revealed, rumor has it we might have another newly born demon lord. Other Demon lords has been worried and wonders if this demon lord might advocate for destruction rather than peace, They say that this newborn would have the strength to overpower the hero and all the other demon lords." The vendor explained

A look of worry shows on sister May's face it understandable to be so

There are four other demon lords, these demon lords can endanger humanity and not only humanity, but all of mankind that means the elves, dwarfs, beastmen and dragon race too.

So a newly born demon lord that overpower the hero the other four demon kings means he could end this world if meaning so.

A being of absolute power if one were to say, The hero is only chance of fighting back against the demon lord if he could be defeated who knows what would happen to the commonfolk.

Hearing that, there's a part of me that screams to say 'That this is the chance to be the Hero we desire. That if we train hard enough there's no way we could lose!', Even if that's true there's a chance I will have to leave everyone at the orphanage behind I don't want to do that.

At the very least not until I know that they will be okay without me.

_______________________________________________________________________

After a grocery trip, we returned to the orphanage I continued to play and read with the other kids until night arose.

"I don't wanna sleep, Let's play some more!" Darrel had said in pajamas

The other two, Mila and Nana are snugged tightly into bed and into dreamland with me and Lyle chasing Darrel into bed

It wasn't to hard catching him when sister May blocked his escape route from us.

After that it was about time to go to sleep ourselves, sister May, Lyle, and me went to our rooms.

And before I could even get a foot into bed.

"AAHH!!!!!"

A bloodcurdling scream followed by an explosion it fully booted me awake I went outside I could see Lyle and the watch in horror as the village we had live in and near all our lives was burning to the ground.

The kids had bundled up together shivering and scared.

Sister May was so pale she seemed ghostly.

And Lylewas ready to run headfirst into the village.

Luckily I was to stop him before he did anything.

"You all go back inside, I'll go check it out see to if anyone is okay"

I volunteered

"But-"

"No but's! that's final, sister May can you take them back inside?"

She nodded and huddled them back up into the orphanage

I started to run to the village at an unexpected amount of speed that could not come out of the  average human body.

  I arrived at the village everything is on fire

  "Anyone callout for help!!!" I yelled out I could barely here any cries for help due to the fire drowning out the voices.

I ran, and I yelled helping anyone I could help.

And finally in the midst of the flames I encountered a monster a spewing flames from his body.

"So you were the one that was yelling!!!"

  This rampaging monster emitting flames from his mouth.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!!!"

"Simple, the new demon lord wishes for it."

"He isn't even born yet!!"

"Then, let me tell you this a true emperor needs not his words to convey wishes he only needs his intent and the world will give way."

The demon snarls

"I've humored you long enough human, DIE!!!!!"

The fire demon charges vehemently like at bull made of flames.

He's too fast I can't dodge in time.

If I die here everyone at the orphanage will-

in an instant a flash of thunder raining from the stars something appears in a blinding light

"A sacred treasure??!!!"

The demon Screams and backs away

A sacred treasure but this is a belt more specifically its a tokusatsu belt but I never seen this design before in the center there is a round edged rectangle and the belt is black.

There's a sigil in the middle of the belt

It's calling to me

There's a voice

(Transform)

I reached out my hand

Putting on the belt, I felt all needed to do was hold up my right hand and materializing out of nothing was a small black slab with a small button on the top that had a white fist on it,  pressing the button with my index finger.

"FIGHTER MAX!!!" a voice resounds from the slab

I inserted the slab into the slot on the right slide on the belt

I pressed on the sigil.

"HENSHIN!!!!"

I screamed with all of my soul.

"What do you think that belt will do for you, a futile attempt to save your life?"

The demon scoffs

The transformation creates a wave of energy and pillar of light that clears the fires engulfing the town.

"???!!?!?!!?"

The demon was baffled that his flames were easily quelled

"STRONGEST DREAM REALIZED, A FIGHT TILL THE END

A FIST AND A DREAM EQUALS A HENSHIN!!" The belt resounding with jingle

"What this belt will do is make you pay for your crimes."

The suit was ash white.

As if it was a blank canvas only to be filled with more colors in due time.

But right now this is all I need to defeat this bastard.

0