Chapter 2
36 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What?" 'Very' would be an understatement of how confused Alen was at this point.

"Once every 1000 years the 5 Holy Trees or A.K.A. World Trees, pick a God and allow them to choose an Apostle for either entertainment purposes or a successor for the God, and now its my turn to choose and, i, have chosen you!" the God said while having a big smile on his face, and pointed its finger towards Alen.

"There are a few rules to this event though, do you want to hear them?" The god said while tilting his head a little.

"S-sure" Alen wasn't going to lie to himself and say he wasn't quite intrigued, but as he was still quite dumbfounded by the situation he stuttered.

"Hmm... it seems like youre still shocked, might you want something to ease down your nervousness a bit?" 

"Huh? O-oh, yeah sure?"

The god snapped its fingers and all of Alens anxiety, fear, uneasiness, nervousness went away.

Alen was quite shock by what the God just did as it literally changed or removed an emotion he was feeling, but Alen thought it might've been easy as it was a God.

The god snapped its fingers again and two black sofa chairs which were quite gothic appeared out of thin air, facing each other.

"Sit down." 

As soon as the God said that Alen went to sit down on the sofa chairs.

"Continuing what i was saying, there are rules to this event and those are

1. You cant help your Apostle out too much.

2. Once the God has died or ascends they will be replaced by their respective Apostle.

3. The chosen one has to be in the element or something that the God specializes upon on.

4. You can't put your Apostle in the same world where another Apostle resides upon.

And these rules were created by the 5 World Trees, and if you get caught not following these rules you'll get punished by the 5 World Trees."

"So-" Before it could speak any further the god was cut off by Alen.

"Wait, hold the fuck down are you saying... that i'm gonna be put into this new world that i don't know just to be your entertainment tool or successor?" Alen was so dumbfounded by the shamelessness of these Gods.

"Yes...?" 

*Sigh*

"...You know what just continue." 

"Hmm..." The God pondered for a while and continued "I think thats it? yeah. Thats all the info you need so far... Oh! i'm the God Of Vampires by the way"

"So are you ready?"

"Are you not even going to even ask me if i agree or not? wait, does my agreement even matter or are you just gonna plop me in a new whole ass world and go on by your day?" Alens right eye was twitching 

"..." The God Of Vampires didn't comment on anything and just avoided eye contact with Alen.

"Oh my fucking god..." Alen facepalmed.

The god let Alen think, and after a few minutes Alen spoke.

"...So, now what?" Alen asked with a frown on his face.

"I reincarnate you as a baby...?" The God Of Vampires said.

"Fine. Its not like i get to have a say on this do i?". This was one of Alens  weaknesses, backing off too easily if it seemed like a pain to protest against.

"YES! Good! I'll get straight to it then" 

The god of vampires then closed their eyes and a powerful red aura around their body started to appear and started to envelop Alen.

Alen could feel this weird energy flowing through every cell of his body it felt like millions of ants was crawling inside and outside his body.

"Uagh! Can you please hurry, this feels so weird"

"Alright, alright! Reincarnating someone takes a lot of effort you know? so sh-"  The God of Vampires got cut of by Alen.

"Ok! i get it just hurry" 

Several veins started popping out of the Gods' head.

"By the way, i'm gonna give you a little present" The God said in a neutral face and voice.

"What?" Alen tilted his head out of confusion.

*** 

10 Minutes later.

The God of Vampires still had his eyes closed, and Alen was finally getting used to the feeling of millions of ants crawling in his body, and although it didn't look like it, his mind still couldn't fully comprehend the situation he was in, it all feels like a dream to him and he'll wake up at any moment.

The aura surrounding the god disappeared and they opened their eyes.

At the same time this was happening Alen started losing his consciousness and he started drifting asleep.

Just before Alen fell asleep he heard something "Im counting on you Alen, entertain me well" The God of Vampires said more words but Alen fell asleep and couldn't hear it.

***

Alen woke up in a void of darkness where he couldn't hear, feel, see anything it was as if his senses were completely deprived from him.

'Huh? W-Where am i?' Alen thought, he tried to move but he just felt nothing. The only thing Alen could do here was think, breathe, and talk. He couldn't even hear himself talking. Before he thought not being to hear would've been great, but now that he has experienced how torturous it is not being able to hear anything he felt so uncomfortable it was so quiet, too quiet.

Time passes by, Alen isn't sure how long he has been here in this void of darkness, but it felt like it had been hours already for Alen.

*KRIIIINNG* 

An incredibly loud ringing noise started playing in Alens mind.

"KUGH"

The ringing sound gets louder and Alen screams "A-AH!!! I-IT HURTS!" 

After a while the ringing subsides and Alen starts gasping for air as soon as it went away.

"Ha Ha Ha"

But Alen couldn't even rest for long as auditory hallucinations started playing in his mind. Specifically his mothers.

"Len, honey c'mere" said in a happy tone

"L-len, mo...mmy lo-loves you... ok? so behave... when im gone" Said in a voice thats life was faiding away slowly.

Countless other auditory hallucinations just like these played in Alens' mind.

"S-stop... please... i'm begging you..." Alen said in a shaky sobbing voice.

Time passes and currently Alen was laughing in a monotonous voice which voice sounded void of emotions and will to live.

"Hahaha"

Then Alen stopped laughing and said these words over and over like a broken machine.

"Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?" Alen was going insane from these recent events and started questioning "why him? why is this happening and why me?"

 

1