1. Abyssal lord
22 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" tales of his lore spreads far among the many multi-verse, his conquest never ends with the abbyss at his disposal. undefeated, unchallanged, he reach the unreachable height. But as the saying goes 'those at the peak are lonely'. Well lets keep this a little secret but he who conquer all also need some rest, rest beyond his enemy reach.(page 3 the abyssal lord andthesecretbehindhisharem. Book of Void, Diov seitin)

Somewhere deep within the abyss. The grounds covered by corpse with the scarlet sun setting in the horizon, settling an eerie silence as two humanoid figure slowly closing in.

One of them a red skinned demon that walk arrogantly while the other snake-tailed man breathing profusely after a huge battle that happenned there.

"You are getting old ts'saleen, why not retire and let the younger one handle this?" The red demon talk without care, totally looking upon his opponent

"Your highness is joking, i can't let these youngling replace me, atleast... not while i'm alive" the snake man say while chuckling but his eye show how serious he is.

He continued "even death isn't the end, because we are immort-agh" the snakeman start to shudder as the demon suddenly appeared behind him, cutting his right shoulder down to his left waist.

"We might be immortal... but even he will die if i cut his soul to pieces" the then started to look at the far away palace before disappearing without a trace.

###

In the far away palace the red demon suddenly appearing in front of it's majestic gate, looking up to the crowd above the wall preparing to fight him. Before suddenly a loud voice come from inside the palace.

"Let him in." Hearing the voice everything shudder visibly, even the red demon is no exception, and with it the gate slowly open.

The red demon walk in with steady step, right to where he want to be, where he should have been if not because of him, the throne of the abyss.

"You think you can kill me now?" A deep voice awakened him from his trance as he stare to the throne in front of him. A simple throne made of bones and darkened blood. Before staring at the snake with a pair of hands and wing behind it.

"Yes, father." He answered with conviction and... hatred, his hand holdig the sword tightened. Preparing himself to kill his father, the snake move forward dragging his body to sit in the throne.

"Do it then, but remember... this won't end well if you fail."

With that word as the cue the demon move forward and slash his sword as hard as he can, separating the snake head from the rest of his body, while the demon breathing heavily knowing he has failed.

"Your idea is good. To cut the soul mean their destruction, but you lack the understanding. That the longer you live the stronger your soul get, that also mean higher chance for a comeback. You broke the shell! Count it as your win... for now." The demon look at the snake head in shocked at the sudden revelation. Before turning mad, mad because he always look coldly upon them, never really care if anything happen.

"Am i really your son?" The demon look at the snakes heads, that has it's eye directed at him with a cold gaze filled with disdain.

Aaaaagggghhhhhhh

the male mc on the way.

 

0