Chapter 9 – Origin Church – Elizabeth the Explosive
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Knights, they are the people who train their body to evolve so they can have longer lifespan and stronger power. In ancient battlefields, they used to be humanoid tanks with unmatched power against normal well trained troops. However, formal knights were hard to train and it was a big leap forward for a trainee to become the formal knight. As the bloodline of mankind has been in regress, it has become harder and harder for normal humans to step on the path of transcendent. Mages have tried hard to retain their purity of bloodline but Knights would rather have more descendants. The pros and cons between two major power system have let the mankind which is constantly and slowly losing origin bloodline disappointed again and again. Even so, there are still large amount of big and small powerhouses of various different systems on planet Tera thanks to Gods who would regularly make up the elemental powers suitable for birth of new generations of powerhouses after every thousand years period.

Human body is full of mysteries. It was created by Tera according to the body structure of their husband and wife. However, it was somehow just a tiny version of them. The true bodies of gods can be huge and some gods can be even bigger than a medium size planet. But big body means inconvenience and a big target. So, almost every god has mastered the means to reduce their true body size into a small one. After humans evolved once and stepped formally into the path of transcendence, they can already control their body to be bigger or smaller to a certain limit just by manipulating their body parts. Of course, for normal people, it is still a heavenly thing for them to be able to get into the road of evolution. Most normal humans can’t even control their body well not to mention strengthening their body at will. Fortunately, instinct carving in the blood makes the humans want to be stronger or more beautiful according to their genders. So, although a man might never step over the first hurdle and never even know about the evolutionary path, he shall still train himself to get stronger. Meanwhile, most women seek the beauty to gain power by conquering the strong man with their beauty and a very small part of women shall seek their own power to control their own destiny.

“Train your body. Master your body. Make it eager for power. Guide it with a strong will. Undying will to seek evolution and to protect your belongings. Let every single cell in your body carve into power. Awaken the instinct sleeping in your blood. Knights never bow down to injustice. Don’t be lost in power. Be bold. Point your sword at bullies, your enemies, daemons and even evil gods. You either die on the road of Knights or die on the way for it. In honor of the noble spirit and blood origin.” - Divenord Pendragon, the first Knight King of mankind.

Chester read the note and let out a sigh. Over thirty minutes have already passed and he finally finished the first part of guidance notes. After flipping the page, he saw the image holding the knight sword in a certain pose along with various explanations under it. When he looked at it carefully, he saw that the figure started to move and showed him the first killing move vividly like a short video. Chester was amazed but he kept calm since his world’s view has been updating a lot during these days. Even if the old homeless man suddenly turned out to be a god seeking for good person, he would not be surprised anymore as he built up his mentality a lot.

On the other room, naked Peter is fixed in a certain pose by invisible power. He really has a nice muscular body. However, he looks unlovable and is suffering passively on the big bed with a beautiful woman riding above him. The woman stopping moving and she cast a healing and recovering magic and a spell which would boost Peter’s sensitivity on him. In just a short thirty minutes, he has already come over twenty times. Almost every single time was just around a minute beside the first time lasting nearly five minutes. It was a sad, shameful and a traumatizing tragedy which he has never met with. Now, beside occasional begging, he can do nothing but just lying on the bed and trying to enjoy it without caring about his dignity. It is certainly not about my uselessness but the pleasure is too strong to bear by my somewhat weak will. That is. A certain man on the bed thought so. Just when he was in a daze, the woman riding on him opened his mouth and poured down a potion to refill his lost nutrients. It is over. She is not going to stop. Peter felt desperate. He has never thought that he would be like this one day.

Various notification messages about winning the lotteries came into Cathy’s phone. As she heard the notification sounds, Cathy cleaned her somewhat stained hands with water magic conveniently before she picked up her phone on the table. Extra small ice cube was put in the pot of small potted flower placed in the middle of the table. Lilac curiously leaned her head and looked at Cathy’s phone. It is not that she has doubts about her luck but she just purely wanna know about the prizes. You have to know that there would be rare good things at sometimes. Cathy’s handbag, one of dozen year end grand lottery prizes from Lucky Numbers during two years ago event, was won by Lilac and she gave it to Cathy as birthday present. It has a large space of nearly 100 cubic meters which is as huge as three double car garages. Lilac, who has been favored by Luck since seven years old, is very rich and almost catching up with the wealth of some medium sized influences just by herself. When she saw five digits wealth of Cathy on her bank account, Lilac pouted unhappily. She really could not help with her friend who doesn’t seek wealth. It was a total of nearly 10k gold coins were transferred to Cathy’s account. She immediately transferred 5k to Chester’s newly opened account and another 5k to Lilac’s account leaving only original 30k gold coins in her account. Lilac said as she hugged Cathy’s neck and took a sniff, “Actually, you don’t have to give me. You know, that small amount doesn’t matter to me.”

Cathy kissed Lilac’s head and said softly, “I have enough money. And besides, don’t I still have you? When I need money, I will come here and let you fish a wave for me.”

V smiled and looked at the two sisters warmly. These kids grew up under her eyes and she regards them as her children. It is a pity that Lilac was fostered by that woman at that time, otherwise she could have been with them in Fortune Bank. Although Cathy was under that woman’s name, she could have had a hard background. Unfortunately, that crazy woman had provoked a lot of people and deported to somewhere. V muttered in a low voice, “Elizabeth”. Then, she immediately remembered something and quickly put away bad thoughts about that woman from her mind. However, it is already too late to prevent and V also knew it. But she quickly chose to forget the worries. Anyway, at least, that woman might not be able to come back easily for a short time. And when she could come back, she might have already forgotten about her things. V comforted herself and took a sip of fruit juice.

In a world full of ice and snows, a beautiful woman in gorgeous blue palace dress was sitting on the snowy ground and roasting a big piece of meat. She has a very noticeable dark blue hairs which are neatly gathered together and tied as a big bun. On her side, there was a snow white wolf of over two meters long staring and salivating at the meat on the bonfire. That woman is Elizabeth who V just muttered. She was holding a picture of her and a young girl in her embrace. Suddenly, she raised her head and smiled as if she felt something. Looking at the master who suddenly looked up at the sky, the beautiful white wolf also looked up at the sky in doubts. Woman’s mouth twitched as she sensed it. That foolish wolf who often seeks troubles. The woman slapped the forehead of white wolf. The latter growled in a low voice in protests as she couldn’t understand what she did wrong. And in return, another slap was given on the back of her head. The white wolf turned around and started to dig the snows. However, before the snows fell on Elizabeth, they gathered in the air and became an ice rose. Then, the wolf was turned into ice sculpture. Only after several minutes later, she dispersed the ice on her wolf and the latter also obediently lied down on the ground while waving her tail occasionally. The staring journey started again as one stared at the picture and another stared at the meat on bonfire.

0