Chapter 131 – The sudden news
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Stop trying to convince them. Can’t you see that they’re all fallen souls beyond repentance?”

Angel Julia’s voice appeared in Peter’s mind. It made him stopped talking.

Everyone bowed towards Angel Julia who came out of the cathedral and paid their respect.

The latter nodded slightly, pointed the spear at the distance crowd and said plainly,

“Destroy their physical bodies and arrest their filthy souls full of sins. Somebody, call the church of Death responsible for this region and let them come here to send these sinful souls to underworld.”

“As you wish my lady.”

The group of clerics and nuns bowed towards Angel Julia again and walked out of the protection to participate in cleansing. Of course, Peter and his buddies were already shooting at the moment.

“Five steps forward! Fire!”

“Rocket incoming! Raise the shields!”

“Maintain the formation!”

“Five steps forward! Fire!”

Under Chester’s shouting, the knights efficiently proceeded towards the group of armed cult followers under the rains of bullets and sometimes even RPGs. Of course, they also attacked back too.

Unlike conventional modern warfare in which the bullets are kings, they didn’t have to afraid of bullets drilling into their flesh. So, everything went very smoothly due to the impenetrable armors.

Meanwhile, Peter had already rushed forwards with a sword and a shield in his hands.

Ben, Ronald and the other four also rushed along with him. But they were still with guns and shields.

In fact, the armed folks also wondered whether they could resist the strangers after they witnessed the dense cones covering the sky. Especially, the scene of them falling towards the light sphere was crazy.

It would be a lie to say that they weren’t astonished nor scared at all.

However, Peter’s strange solicitation left them with no choice as they also knew about themselves.

Especially, the older people got more problems as their hands were deeply covered with blood and sins.

Accept the trial obediently? Some people can have a chance to repent? Why?

They knew that they were probably going to die or even going to get burned alive like in those stories.

Yep, they were really scared and that’s why they chose to attack and resist.

They preferred to die fast than dying horribly. Of course, some were already fleeing with their vehicles.

They believed that as long as they ran far away fast, they would be free to live on as their wish.

Never ever in their mind, they did think that their opponents could capture their souls for punishment.

As soon as the knights started attacking back, the result was devastating. One after another fell into pools of blood as bullets penetrated their bodies while wrecking all flesh and bones on their paths.

Not only the bullets, but also various kinds of spell attacks fell on them and caused great damages.

Some wise men often say that truth comes from the muzzle and bigger fist. That’s probably true.

The armed folks who were attacking from various places suffered greatly even if they got covers.

Even so, some old guys were not retreating nor taking covers behind their vehicles.

They had already prepared to die in order to avoid the greater sufferings as their punishment.

They felt that they didn’t do anything wrong. In fact, their souls have already been polluted deeply.

And, their recognizing ability has been corrupted long ago. Thus, they thought they’re doing right.

Jenny and Cathy watched everything happening from inside the protection as Angel Julia told them to just stay inside. She also told them that it was a good opportunity for their children to stay inside.

People always ask a question, “What’s a daemon or a devil?”

Then, they wondered if the daemons and devils were living beings and could be kicked out as they would excuse these existences for the crimes they committed in order to escape the punishments.

So, people often argue about whether the man committed the sin willingly or under the lure of daemon.

Churches founded by the mortals often loved to use this as a breakthrough point in attracting believers.

But, fault repent will never wish away the sins. Only the positive energies can wash away the sins.

Humans are born ignorant. Their world views are shaped through the information they got from the outside. Thus, unique individuals are born. Sometimes, mankind themselves give birth the daemons.

Daemons born from negative energies. And, they’re everywhere wherever the negative energies exist.

Angel Julia looked at all the bloodshed going on under her watch with unwavering will.

And, she said, “When you lost rationality and started harming your own race and the innocents, you knelt to the daemons. Breaking the sacred right of life, you bred endless resentments and tragic souls.

Gods have always pointed out a clear path for you as well as the wise men of mankind always do.

There is no glory for you here after breaking down your innocence and stomping your morality.

Human society is also evil. Even under the protections of Gods, they never fail to seek self-destruction.

They can raise and affect the innocent lives into evil by shaping the pure world view of clueless children. They not only fell into the embrace of sins and filth by themselves but also brought down their innocent children who could have got a choice in their life, raising another evil generation.

If all mortals can live according to moral codes with kindness and love, why would there be so much sufferings out there. If you fell for it, you are the sinners and the daemons yourselves.”

That morning, every human beings in the range of five hundreds kilometers radius centering from the world bearer church were amazed by the sudden voice which absurdly appeared in their mind.

It was a calm and clear voice of unknown woman. Everyone was afraid by it but somehow it also silently smoothed out their inner disturbs and distrusts as they continued to listen to it passively.

“I’m the second daughter of the lord of sun who bears the known title, Eternal Sun, with the known name, Steller. Juliana Steller is my known name and I command the first legion, Guardian Spirits.”

Everyone was confused by the series of titles and the self reported name of Angel Julia.

Angel Julia paused like several seconds and everyone heard the sound of unknown origin again.

“I’m now standing in front of the daemonic church at the town called San Gualdo with the clerics and nuns from Origin church and Guardian Spirits of my first legion. I’m here to bring the judgment.

From today, I solemnly announce that Religion of Sacred Heart have fully entered the mortal world after the council abolished the secrecy law. We will not tolerate the heretics worshiping the evil gods.

We are going to hunt down all the sinners and try them according to the Sacred Codex of Origin church. Even if you can evade the mortal justice system, you will not escape our hands full of fury.”

Just everyone was wondering what the fuck was happening, a group of unfamiliar memories suddenly appeared in their mind. Moreover, they were magically able to look through all of these memories, everything about the World Bearer Church, in just a few minutes under a strange force.

They saw how the first generation ancients got a strange tome and founded the church.

They saw the real appearance of the great being these cultists were worshiping during all these years.

They saw how the cultists arrested innocent people just to torture and kill them under the name of sacrificing for the goodness and fortune.

They saw how the crazy cultists summoned the great being who actually turned out to be a daemon.

They saw how the group of people slaughtered the daemon minions and how the daemon lord suffered.

They saw how the townsmen and townswomen with already twisted mind were rushing to die.

And, finally, they saw the real appearance of so called Guardian Spirits, clerics and nuns from Origin Church and the three women with fully enclosed armors and pure white wings at their backs.

“You shall see the whole story and you shall spread it to other clueless people under my will.

Let the sinners repent to nearest Origin Church before we found them. Let them be afraid of us.

Under the great mercy of my father, I shall point you a way to repent and redeem your sinful souls.

For every crime you committed, do ten good deeds. For a life you murdered, save ten lives. Lord has mercy.”

After saying the last thing, Angel Julia whispered, “Mother Tera loves you all. Spread love not hate.”

Everyone felt like the sky was falling and the science was failing. They wondered whether they were living in the real world before or not after experiencing the sudden speech of a woman named Juliana.

No, she is not a woman. She must be one of those three angels.

For a while, the streets and crowded places fell into a short chaos as everyone was asking someone nearby to confirm whether they all had the same experience together or just alone.

0